Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things you want to say to husband/boyf/ex's/friends/family/people *MOD NOTE POST #1*

Comments

One thing, keep meaning to ask you, but would you mind getting onto your best friend and telling her that she can stop with the "anonymous" emails. Thus far, since August there have been nearly 400 and honestly I don't need to wake up in the morning to an email that reads "we hpe u bury ur 1st born then famly find u hangin at home" or "we hpe u killself, we want brake ur legs but beter u comit sucide."

PS, I also don't need texts updating me on your life and relationship, I actually got over you quite some time back and am enjoying life so no need to keep me informed.

Quite a few people have pm'd me asking what I did to deserve such treatment so I figured I'd best explain the above. Before me and my ex broke up, while she was at her best friends wedding which I wasn't invited to I received a number of anonymous emails telling me things like "wre goin 2 brake u up" or "ur gf now ors as she shold be, she now wit new man, man wwe pic for her, u go kill u" or "ur gf fck our man, we goin break ur legs an leve u ded u ******." Her brother also got a number of similar emails and while they are anonymous it's obvious who is behind them, my ex's best friend, the hubby and my ex's new boyfriend. Much as they think the emails are anonymous they all have an originating ip or some such as they all came from places where those three people were at the times they were sent.

It seems that her best friend hates me because I made a joke during a stand up routine 6 years ago which she didn't hear but was told about three months after the fact. And for the simple reason that when I was with my ex, we spent more time together than my ex and her best friend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,615 ✭✭✭Georgie.Girl

Dear D... as soon as the boards goblins, gnomes and wizards give me teh go-ahead, tis whiskey and cake for all! .........huzzah! (10 days takes an awfully long time ;)

....wait one blessed minute, you were to bring the jellies to tea, were you not? (patiently waiting :D for magical jellies appear)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I know I'm lonely but that doesn't mean I want to see your penis

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I love you and care for you still. I often think of you all and I miss you. We were always together since we were children and it feels like a large part of my life has been ripped away. I miss how you were all always so positive. I miss being able to laugh about everything together. I wish I remembered how important things really were. I regret not being there more, I regret not being the friend you all deserved. You were so kind to me with such a gentle heart. You always tried to make the best of a bad/New situation. I was so difficult, plagued with my own "failures" and lack of "achievements", I overlooked what I had. I wish I didn't shut you out. I wish I could have grown alongside you rather than taking the path I did but I would never change it. I wish you all the very best for your future and I'm happy I've been given my own again. I hope I can make amends for my mistakes and be a better person. May your friendship continue to touch the hearts of others.

I miss you,our phone calls and seeing each other every weekend. I feel that I've left you at a point and I keep meaning to come back and we miss each other. Family is important to me and you have helped me to grow into the person I am today. You were always there with advice, always the one encouraging me and telling me about the world. Always helping me. I love you so much and I cannot thank you enough for all the things you have done for me. I had to brave things out on my own and see what would happen. I wish we didn't have that argument. I hope you can forgive me someday.

I'm sorry I was so bitter and deceitful. I am sorry for my anger, the calls in the middle of the night, the loneliness and the constant need for rescue. I am sorry I wasn't brave enough and I am sorry for all the pain I put you through. We had our difficulties I understand but you should never have had to deal with my behaviour for so long. You were a hopeless romantic so willing to share your love and you will make someone incredibly happy some day. You were always so wonderful to me and I wish I had been the same.

Without you I would still be living the same life I was living. It was a bland, underachieving, lost, lonely world where I had no knowledge of what was out there for me. You encouraged me to be the person I needed to be. To look beyond. You helped me where you could. I know we are not always on the same wavelength so to speak and we argue a lot but I hope you realise how happy I am to share my journey with you. You make me smile and lift my heart when I'm down. You see me in a way I can never see myself and you want me to be that great person. You are so strong and determined but you also have one of the softest hearts of all and I admire that. I love you.

Thankyou for raising me, for providing for me and being the best you could be. I know we've argued and I've complained about this that and the other but I am so proud of you both. I love you so much and I worry about how much time we have together. You always are there when I've had a problem. You've supported me through so much and I cannot thank you enough for that. You've looked after me even when I didn't deserve it. Kindness and love is always in your hearts and you are always putting the needs of others ahead of yours. Even though I don't call as much as I should I always am thinking about you. You are always with me.

Thankyou for your guidance and teachings. I was out of place and you gave me something to be a part of. You shared with me and became family. You guided me and showed me the strength in being yourself and standing by what you believe in. You always see the good in people and your care for every little thing never ceases to amaze me. You have made terrible days beautiful ones and I am so thankful for all you kindness and generosity. You gave me the courage to be myself and do what I want to do and I am eternally grateful.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

Dear C please stop sending me random Fb messages you are sadly mad as a bag of cats and I can't keep replying to them in an effort to be polite.

Dear D, I gave you a chance to prove me wrong and of course you proved me right. The only reason I've never told you to stuff it is because your family mean too much to me and I'd hate to upset them. Now that you have demonstrated once again that you are simply an incredibly selfish person I'm just going to stay out of your way and hope you can do the same. Please don't ask me for any more favours or expect me to pretend to care about what you are at when you so clearly demonstrate every day that no one matters to you except you.

Dear brother, keep going I am proud of you. You dont need to seek approval from others, do this for yourself - its your goal and it will be worth it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 BeckyBloomwood

I have absolutely no idea how I could be so wrong about someone, how someone could be that cruel, tell that many lies and have no conscience about it. I love you, I told you that I love you and you do this to me? The sight of you makes me sick. You were using me the whole time and you really had me fooled. I'm done with secrets and lies, everyone is going to know what you're really like. I am so broken by all of this, you were the one person I thought would never hurt me. I feel sorry for this new one, I'd say that you'll do to her what you've done to me but the truth is you already have. That night you were with me and you were already seeing her, swearing to me that there was no one else, that we couldn't be together because you weren't ready for a relationship, you weren't over your ex, you just needed time, you weren't going to be with anyone else, you hadn't been with anyone else. Then you're introducing this one as your new girlfriend to people who are my friends, who knew about us and knew how crazy I was about you? Two weeks after you said all you needed was some time because you were still cut up over your ex. Two weeks. How did you think I would react to this? Did you really think I wasn't going to tell everyone? Because I haven't stop talking since Saturday night.

JD,

I wonder:
    Do you know, do you have any inkling of how I feel? (I hope not, tbh.
    I think I do a good job of hiding it)
    Do you know that at the weekly meetings,that my mind is wandering where it shouldn't, that I look at you opposite me, look at that triangle where your top button is undone and I see a smattering of hair, and I wonder what it would be like to lay my head in your chest, to lie in your arms, to wake up beside you, to...well, I don't need to spell it out!
    Do you know that the best part of my week is the coffee with you?
    Do you know that one thing that's holding me back from moving to my dream job is that I wouldn't be working with you?
    Do you know that when I can't sleep I imagine lying in bed spooning you and it brings me comfort?
    Do you know that the day I heard you described yourself as a friend rather than a colleague of mine my heart soared?
    Do you know that I'm bloody well mad about you??!!

I envy the woman who's with you, who gets to hold you and love you and be with you, the woman who is the object of your love and desire. I'd love to know what it'd be like to have you look at me with love, lust and desire. I wonder does she appreciate how lucky she is?

Life's not fair, is it? If we'd met ten years ago I believe we'd be together now. But we met too late, for me anyway.

I'll never tell you how I feel. I'll never let on a word. It'll be my secret, my burden to carry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 192 ✭✭honey79

You done it

You have built your self back up strong you now know you can walk away from things that are not good for you

Don't ever let people push you down again

Love yourself more than anything or anyone in this world

Dear B
    Well it finally happened I got a call from you yesterday. I could feel my phone vibrate in my bag & could hear it ringing. I saw the call was from you and I had to send it to message minder.
    I had someone beside me and I did not want them to hear the call between us.

I was busy today but I left a message on your phone for you to call me back tomorrow.

I feel that you are ringing me for a few different reasons. At this stage I have a fair idea that things are not that wonderful with you and A.

I am so glad I did not reply to your text/viber messages. I did not have an argument with you on the phone over what happened between us or how you treated me in the past few weeks. I also feel that you are beginning to see A for what she is and your sick of dealing with all her baggage.
    Perhaps you want things to change between us but I just want you to know that I am not becoming your **** buddy or waiting much longer for you to decide what you want. I am worth far more than this. As one of my friends said to me if he wants you he has to be willing to work for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 BeckyBloomwood

To every single person who has been there for me over the last few days, listening to me, letting me rant, letting me snot all over you, checking up on me and just generally being my friend - thank you. You have no idea how much I appreciate it all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 666 ✭✭✭DeltaWhite

To my counsellor:

I'm really going to miss you :) at first I didn't think it was working, but you have such a good affect on me. So calming and logical. Your words last night had me floating out the door and I feel good today. I really needed to hear that and I really am so grateful that you came into my life at a time when I really needed it. I'm going to make you a nice canvas as a surprise for our last session! Will miss your calming influence.

To my Doctor:

You are one stupid b!tch.. Would love to know where you got your degree... Honestly cannot believe how wrong you were about me. It took everyone else in my life to show me and I still didn't see it. What happened on Monday was really dangerous and I could have ended up in hospital. I will definitely be coming back to tell you that what you did was dangerous, and hopefully you don't do it to someone else. Your words were actually a disgrace, only in hindsight I know now. Practically throwing tablets at me telling me that "I wont cope", that is NOT what you say to someone who is going through grief... I seriously cannot believe that I listened to you. Well now I know, and in a weird way, am glad that happened on Monday. Because now I know that I CAN cope. I don't need you to tell me different.

To my friends:

You are the best. I love you all to pieces.

To my OH

I wont apologise for my behaviour these last few months. What I'm going through is completely normal. It's a process that unfortunately has no time limit. I just have to go through it and feel what I'm feeling. Thanks for trying your best to understand. I guess we will know by the end of summer if we should commit and make the next move. I hope so. But I wont let it break me if it goes wrong. I do love you, just going through some awful emotions and second guess us every day. It's hard. But I will get there eventually, with or without you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭DuchessduJour

So you want to know what feeling loved is like to me?

Remember the time I was so sick I couldn't even speak and I managed to call you and just cried down the phone, and you came over and helped me have a bath and sat with me for hours as I thrashed about in pain and slipped in and out of consciousness? Remember how you held me, fed me some soup once I was feeling up to it, tucked me into bed with a hot water bottle after changing my sheets three separate times and held your pulse against mine so that I felt calmer and could drift off to sleep?

That's the most loved I've ever felt. I haven't been that bad since, and it's well over a year ago now, but to feel loved is to know that if it happened again, I could rely on you. And apart from asking how I'm feeling, you'd never make it into a big thing or hold it over me. It's knowing that you care. It's knowing that I can give into the absolute misery of my illness in your company without you offering some asinine advice, or dismissively telling me to be positive. It's being able to be myself and not even think about it.

It's pretty much the best feeling there is. Much like you're the best person there is. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

T, F, G and C,

Thank you all. I never tell any of you enough, just how grateful I am to you all.

I wouldn't be a happy, fairly mentally stable (with the help of meds!) person i am now if it weren't for your unwavering support.

You're all amazing. I love you all so much, and always will.

Thank you all for being there for me when I most needed it. :) x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭beks101

And so life goes on.
    Sometimes I miss your laugh so much it takes my breath away for a minute.
    A silent, secret minute.
    The loneliest minute in the world.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Dear Universe,

I want someone like the guy DuchessduJour has. It would also be quite nice if I didn't have to go back on the dole. That is all.

Love,

xPPx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Edited out previous post.

Hey Jenny Thalia,

Stop being a twat. You're deadly. Stop doubting yourself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 355 ✭✭rosie16

I guess this is kinda addressed to me, an internal monologue (or external because it's here!). I just feel like saying this somewhere.

I learned some things about my childhood earlier and a lot of things make sense, with the help of a chat from my mum. On reflection it's crazy the impact the betrayal of my best-friend at 9/10 or whatever years of age. It explains so much. And I never knew, I can't remember any of my childhood. My memories are that this was a brief friendship but it was in fact 4 years. We'd been best mates since junior infants. She was a townie but attending school in the village. Her parents separated and she moved into an estate in the village and cut the friendship with me for another girl in my class.

After the end of that friendship, I had no friends throughout primary school. I was excluded by my peers on the basis I wasn't from the village (I lived 2km outside of it). In a sense it was unintentional bullying. I didn't belong. The place still makes my skin crawl. I didn't fit the mould, I was top of the class and good at sport. I was the only girl who used to play football during break times. I think I did it just so I wouldn't be on my own and so teachers wouldn't notice. I didn't like school tours, simply because I couldn't face the fact that I'd probably be paired with someone who didn't like me.

I know it could have been worse, there was a guy from Canada in our class who got bullied a lot just because he wasn't from the area. He seemed like an alright kid but I never interacted with him. I felt sorry for him but I knew if I did I would be isolated even further. I was generally left alone.

The funny thing is I used to play ladies football for the nearest village to that one and I was also excluded from that because I wasn't from the village. They did some ****ty things. No meas. My brother had a terminal illness and this still upsets me. My bro was really sick, my mother was supposed to stay at home and care for him. I had a match and we were meeting in the square and all the cars were full so in the end my mum drove me to the match. Another time my mum agreed with another mother that she would drop me back to village from where the blitz was being held. My bro at the time was incredibly sick. Que, half time and my mum says to the woman I'm going now, will you drive Rosie home? She wouldn't, 'the cars were full.' Turns out my aunt had to drive from cork city to pick me up. (about an hours drive). The woman who was a nurse knew how sick my bro was. Enough ranting!

I've always felt very alone and mistrusting of people. I had one best mate in secondary school but that ended badly. You know, I can connect so many of my problems with this event. My mum reckons it was incredibly traumatic maybe that's why I don't remember. To the extent that I cut her out of pictures of the two of us together.

I guess one of the positives from it all is that I'm incredibly independent, resourceful and it doesn't bother me being on my own. If there's something I want to see or do, I'll go and do it. F*** it. Plus I spent a lot of time reading which I've developed a passion for.

ps thanks for listening boardsies :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

I absolutely dispise coming into this job! Its actually getting harder to get outta bed,
    Interview after work today- fingers crossed! Just to get out of this horrible place!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Frigga_92

I thought I was coping okay but it's all just getting on top of me again. Is blanking everything out healthy? I don't think so. Should I be thinking about it or not? Maybe if I think about it all loads then it'll waste itself away and there won't be any memories left? Although that's never worked before.

Sometimes I look into the fire and think if I put my hand in there that's what people think pain is. The pain takes my breath away, like when you get a fright and need to sit down, that whoosh, that's what it feels like all the time. Is that pain? Sometimes I wonder if i should call it pain. It still is physical pain sometimes but mostly it's sorrow. Is sorrow pain?

How will I know if I really need help? How will I know if I'm really not coping? How can I explain this to anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭corkchick88

I thought I was coping okay but it's all just getting on top of me again. Is blanking everything out healthy? I don't think so. Should I be thinking about it or not? Maybe if I think about it all loads then it'll waste itself away and there won't be any memories left? Although that's never worked before.

Sometimes I look into the fire and think if I put my hand in there that's what people think pain is. The pain takes my breath away, like when you get a fright and need to sit down, that whoosh, that's what it feels like all the time. Is that pain? Sometimes I wonder if i should call it pain. It still is physical pain sometimes but mostly it's sorrow. Is sorrow pain?

How will I know if I really need help? How will I know if I'm really not coping? How can I explain this to anyone?

I am going through something similar. One moment I'm fine and the next i have a physical pain in my heart and a horrible sicky feeling.

I have started talkingto a counsellor and am findingthat she helps a lot. You'll realise you have more issues than you thought but it really is a calm peaceful environment with non biased support.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭corkchick88

To myself - have faith.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,615 ✭✭✭Georgie.Girl

It hurts my heart to think you are unhappy and think you can't do anything about it because of a misguided notion of the importance of a piece of paper... or even a religion. :mad: Please check your facebook - in this lifetime!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭bscm

You're still in there somewhere. Behind the horrible person you've built. I don't like them very much, acting "cool" just makes you mean and aggressive. But today I could see the old you. And I missed that person.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭beks101

D,

All I remember is kindness. When I think of you before everything unravelled, before the haze of sorrow and confusion and pain and frustration. I have so few memories. Jesus, I feel like a part of me has blocked it all out.

You were quiet and gentle and so unstoppably kind. I remember your arm around my shoulder as I sat on that bed and cried after I lost that tennis match that seemed like the most important thing in the world when I was about twelve. I remember all the giving - the clothes, the food, the money, the lunch box that time that I had forgotten mine. I remember you relentlessly defending me, always.

I see all those old photos of us, thick as thieves, best buddies. The same hair cuts, the same outfits, how we loved that...! Those big, beautiful brown eyes. The golden blonde hair. You were a vision. It's hard to think about but it's so, so important. Because here we are, fifteen years after everything changed, and half of my life has been spent grieving you although you're still physically here, and I've been so lost in that strange, inexplicable, maddening loss that I've forgotten that for the first half, you were my beautiful big sister.

And we fought like demons as sisters do :) We "told Mum" on each other. We black mailed each other. We looked out for each other. We loved each other.

I'm so sorry for being a bad sister. I think my struggle to understand has made me a bad daughter and a bad friend throughout all of these years too. I've used you - what happened to you - as an excuse for not getting close to anyone. I've cocooned myself, I've distanced myself, I've been flakey and often absent and ferociously, self-destructively independent and I've hurt a lot of people.

And I've forgotten about YOU in all of this. How losing your mind and slipping into mental illness meant losing out on so many counts. It meant losing your life, your independence, your happiness and your joy. Your future. You lost all of that. All you have now is your family, and I have been a terribly immature, unaccepting, selfish sister.

I've had this wonderful life full of travel and adventure and ups and downs and successes and failures that I've been able to recover from - because I have those faculties. I am so, fcuking, lucky. I'm the luckiest woman in the world. And I've been a bad sister. And I'm so, so sorry because there's just no excuse for it. Was all of this confusing and devastating and harsh and horrible for me to come to grips with? Yes. But that's no longer an excuse. Because I'm almost 30 and without my family I am, and have, nothing. You four are the making of me.

Please forgive me for all those times I was a dick. Please forgive me for using what happened to you as an excuse. Please forgive me for forgetting that you're still here.

Because this is just a new normal now. It's not good, it's not bad, it just is. And you are as kind as you always were. You give and give and give, despite having lost it all. And you deserve a better sister.

I do some of my greatest thinking in the car, while driving.

I thought about this today: Can a person have it all? And if so, what it might feel like?

My manager, for example, is a young, very smart slip of a thing. Happily married. 3 kids. Beautiful house. I would view her as having it all.

I am aged. I work hard. Am smart but I am slow(er). I've a good job. But no real career prospects. Ive no partner. No kids. Ive a year at best in me if I want to have any, but no hint of a stable relationship. No house. I wonder will it ever change (despite me trying).

My friend. She cant get a job, as much as she tries. She met her partner later in life, and after 1 (disappointing) round of IVF, she doesnt want to do it any more.

I just wonder is there a selection process for who gets what etc. Did people like me (and my friend) get on a wrong list somewhere? The "not lucky but they can make up the population of the world, cause someone has to" list.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Frigga_92

You are a horrible horrible person.
    You are lying. YOU ARE LYING.
    I have never been so angry in my whole life.
    At least the last person who hit me had the decency to hold his hands up and say he was wrong, however, you are being a horrible ****.
    You are lying.
    Do you realise how ****ing stupid you sound in your lies? Do you realise that by the laws of physics what you're saying happened could not have happened? Do you actually realise how ****ing stupid you sound?
    You are a ****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭loubian

YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO SEXY AAHH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Dear me,

i have to make a major decision about my life and the way I'm being treated, not gonna be easy. But i can't continue on like this being questioned on being unfaithful every time I mention a guy's name in a conversation or even if I'm offline for a few hours, I deserve so much better

Love, writer:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 355 ✭✭rosie16

Rosie, congrats on finally doing what's right. You knew it all along you just didn't want the hassle, the drama, the theatre. I'm glad that I stopped being afraid of the consequences of what I said. You don't believe me but it's true, we used each other. I don't feel good about it, ashamed even. It worked (just) at the time but I don't want that to continue. I got local knowledge in a place where English isn't widely spoken. It was a difficult place without a local. A lot of things would have been impossible or more difficult without you. You benefited too, trips, clothes and a phone.

On reflection of the relationship I ask myself when I did I get so powerless, so un-independent, so voiceless? You manipulated me. Remember all those times you threatened to leave me when we were on holidays in a different country. Maybe I could have done it without you but at the time, I didn't know how I'd get back to another country. That's why I didn't argue with you about buying you a phone, I knew what it meant without it being said aloud. I don't even own a smartphone myself, that continues to amuse me. No wonder I ran out of money in country y.

And the dramatics, I'll leave you be and your mzunku ways. I'll go to my father's house and I'll find a way back to country x. Ha! You knew how to play me. You had no money. I feel rather foolish now.

We hurt each other deeply, how can you not see that? The arguments were the worst. The only reason I used to go to work was to get away from you. It was verbally abusive. Remember that time a week, two weeks before I left. I don't even remember what the argument was about, probably about me leaving. It was a nasty, nasty argument. And you continued to abuse me all day on facebook, calling me idi amin, ha! Yeah we kissed and made up but I can't forget how horrible the arguments were. We fought tooth and dog. They were violent without being physical.

G i tried, i gave you the opportunity to change. You told me we could change, that you were willing to change. That you wouldn't play your mind games to 'test my love'. I can see now that you won't change. But that conversation showed that 'you can't teach an old dog new tricks.' When things didn't go your way, you did what you always did, you insulted me and said stupid **** just to provoke a reaction. At least you were reasonable for a longer time than usual.

I hate to say it but after all the time we had I don't trust you fully. You started the relationship on a lie and I can't forget that. You told me you had a child in country x. You did it because you thought if I knew that you had a child it would mean you wouldn't want any more. Logic-ha! You love children, I can see that. You're 9 years older than me, I can see you will want a child quite soon. You lied but to myself and to yourself when you said you didn't want children. You only said that to try and keep me.

You don't believe me when I tell you first love always hurts the most and that there WILL be MORE. I know you love me but I can't keep stringing you along. Maybe I did love you once upon a time but not any more. I'm sorry but as I've said before I don't love you. As shallow as this may sound, I'm glad it's over. It's a relief. We had some good times and some bad times.

It's a shame you know, you don't want to remain friends yet I want to return to help the boys. We could work together but I now see that I'm not welcome. Although, if I didn't begin a relationship with you would I have had the opportunity to be totally immersed in the organisation? I don't think so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭bscm

I joined Tinder originally as a joke, to see just how many cheesy pick up lines and "are ya here for a fun time or a long time?" there are, and if the rumours were true about the cringey profiles.

I then started chatting to some nice, regular guys. Some of whom I would have gladly met up with for a coffee or a drink.

Then you found out I had joined. And made a massive deal out of it. And made me feel horrible. Because, of course, the only guys I could be capable of pulling are desperate for a one night stand.

So I've deleted Tinder. Congratulations, just because you're incapable of a relationship doesn't mean you should feel the need to destroy every chance I have at finding a guy.

Advertisement