Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things you want to say to husband/boyf/ex's/friends/family/people *MOD NOTE POST #1*

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

Dunno who l wanna say this to really....the universe??

l dunno why l keep fuking up. lm fuking up at work every night now, and starting to really embarress me. How am l messing up so much? when l think lv done a good job something always comes up and bites me in the arse. l wanna burst out crying but l just cant....

l dunno, work just seems to be taken over everything. l cant meet friends hardly, have had no social life since lv started....my dreams every night are of course me f-ing up even more in work or turning up there with no pants on.

:(

whats going on? whats so wrong with my head?? whatever/whoever is out there...please help me out a little...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

dear me,

So here I am, nearly 2 weeks into the single life, finding it tough. Realising that I got off quite lightly, it could have been so much worse, the first 11 months were great but there was red flags there, that I see now (hindsight is a wonderful thing!) The adjustment is the hardiest thing I'm finding right now, not having him in my life, even just to say 'hi' and talk about stuff, even though he treated me like crap. I think about him and how he's getting on, how his medical tests went. I suppose I'd like a bit of closure on the subject. I'd hate to think he's hurting now (which is probably true) I do care about him since he was my first love and hope he hasn't done anything stupid like he did when his ex finance left him. Just want to switch off my feelings/thoughts and forget it ever happened

Regards,

writer

Dear family and friends,

Thank you all for being there for me and supporting me, in this difficult time in my life. You've no idea what it means to me :)

With love,

Writer:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Frigga_92

Back to normal now I see. I knew it wouldn't last long. Thanks for all the support :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Frigga_92

When you live with chronic pain, you never tell the truth. When someone asks me how I am, I lie and say I'm fine and smile. Nobody really wants to know, unless they've been through it themselves.
    I've stopped going into detail because nobody really cares anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭bscm

So getting blanked by you today was nice. It's getting clear now you only seek me out when you need someone to vent to. This isn't a one-way street, and I'm getting tired of making the effort to try and talk to you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

Go to sleep and stay asleep through most of the night, just once. Please? I'm exhausted :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,615 ✭✭✭Georgie.Girl

How dare you consider reprimanding me for circumstances out of my control. How dare you tell me to man up when you do nothing of inconvenience for your fellowman. I will show up to the community service event in my broken state to teach you fortitude. Don't expect me to accept another of your lame excuses for not attending. Judge not lest ye ge judged brother.

Dear cousin,

Thank you for asking how I was after the break up, even though I didn't say a lot at the time it meant to lot to me that you asked.

Dear 'friend',

I'm so glad I deleted you off facebook, you clearly fancy me and don't know any boundaries. You remind me a lot of my ex and I don't need that in my life right now

Dear the rest of my family,

Sometimes I question myself why do I bother going down to see you, seriously! I intended to have a good weekend relaxing and catching up with family, but what I got instead was a very annoyed and upset writer :( First of all we arrived, I went in, talked to granny, sat down and took out laptop fully intending to put it away before visitors arrived, only to get a lecture from my dad to put it away now, made a huge deal of it and I ended up in tears. For the rest of the weekend had little jokey comments about how I like to use the laptop, that I'm fussy about food, about I like to sleep in and drink coke. Treat me with a bit of respect or I won't be coming down:(

Regards,

Writer

m - your one sneaky bitch. you think l havent a clue what your at?? well your caught now....good luck to you, sick of your bull****e.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 600 ✭✭✭SMJSF

Dad,
    it would be your 76th birthday today. No I'm not putting a status up wishing you a happy birthday, because you've left utter hell on earth. Thanks for favouriting your other kids, giving them houses and paying for everything true there lives, and what do I get? a bloody court case and greedy siblings who I'm embarrassed to be related to.
    I'm so thankful your surname wasn't on my birth cert, I wouldn't want to be known as "one of them", who fail at everything, and who has gotten everything handed to them on a gold f##king plate.
    SMJSF.

To the last ex.
    this day 4 years ago, was the last time I seen you. The day I seen your true colours and the pig you've turned into.
    God help the elephant your with. I'm surprised she hasn't grey hairs just putting up with your big headed, sexist, psycho self.

SMJSF

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭The Wallflower

I want to give all the ladies on here a hug :( Sorry for going off topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭Zanablue

To the school secretary that I phoned today. There is no need to be so rude and I don't need your permission to hand out leaflets. Once I am not on school property I can hand them out where I like.

To my family. I have invited you all over this weekend and it would be nice if you could answer my texts and let me know whether you are coming or not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Dear M,

I'm sorry that I am a failure, I only ever wanted to make you proud but I messed up. I'm trying to beat this but it's incredibly difficult at times. It's hard not to let it drag me under.

Dear X,

We used to be closer. I miss that especially when I see glimpses of the old us. But I'm happy I'm not as dependant on you anymore.

Dear D,

Thank you for today. I didn't even have to elaborate on anything and you understood. Sometimes I forget I'm not the only one.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭The Wallflower

MOD No replying to other posters and MORE IMPORTANTLY no slagging off other forums.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,615 ✭✭✭Georgie.Girl

[QUOTE=MOD] No replying to other posters and MORE IMPORTANTLY no slagging off other forums.[/QUOTE]
    sorry, twasn't my intent to cause any strife :o ...post deleted

dear course,

Thank you for accepting me and taking a chance on me :D It has me smiling to ear to ear and its made my year, which has otherwise been pretty crappy! I promise I won't mess it up:)

with regards,

writer:)

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭tillyjane

Dear boy in gym class,
    I do not fancy you and your big fancy car does not impress me. I have a family, give it up, holy moly
    Me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Stop stalking my Facebook! Stop liking every little thing I post. You're even liking stuff from months ago and stuff I post on other people's pages, you creepy weirdo! The worst thing about this is that you're family. You're my aunt, NOT my best friend!

Dear ex,

Thank you for giving me an STI/STD ( I can't prove it but I suspect you cheated) that's with me for life. I'm going through a flare up of it now, I'm in pain, it hurts to do a lot of daily things..and just feel so dirty and ughhh! Thanks a bunch :(

from me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭Tigger99

Dear Woman with brown hair
    I saw you opposite hogans when he lifted his fist to you. He was so angry. You didn't even flinch, maybe it feels normal now. But lifting his hand to hit you, and stopping at the last moment is not something you should get used to. He spoke to you like you were a piece of dirt. But you aren't. I'd imagine it must feel like that right now though. Please speak to someone you trust. Please. You deserve a lot more.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭Tigger99

Dear Woman with brown hair
    I saw you opposite hogans when he lifted his fist to you. He was so angry. You didn't even flinch, maybe it feels normal now. But lifting his hand to hit you, and stopping at the last moment is not something you should get used to. He spoke to you like you were a piece of dirt. But you aren't. I'd imagine it must feel like that right now though. Please speak to someone you trust. Please. You deserve a lot more.

M

I hate to admit this....I'm ashamed to admit it....I still miss you...I still think of you every day. Tonight when I heard the song that reminds me of the times I use go up to you most weekends made me realise it
    ....I just wanted to be with you.

It's so frusting I'm angry at myself for feeling this way. Your not good for me but I want you so so bad. I wanna hop on the train up to you like I use to. Almost 5mnts n I feel this way. No doubt your feelings are nowhere near mine :(

Why...

Dear ex,

Go away! You don't deserve me. You always treated me like an after thought. How dare you contact me asking me for "friendship" . I am with someone who actually treats me right. He makes me happier than you ever made me. Leave me the hell alone and let me be happy!
    From,
    SomadIcouldscream

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,086 ✭✭✭TheBeardedLady

After 3 months of tests, they're finally operating on you this morning. I love you and will be thinking of you.

Dear W

Thank you so much for being my friend for the past few months. You have helped me so much.
    I told you about B and how I cared for him. You heard about all that he did and how he treated me over the past few months. I will never forget the night I rang you very upset. The next day you dropped everything and brought me out for the day.

After the news I got from him last week you know that I was upset and you did not spare the words in what you though of him. When we were out shopping you showed me something that made me laugh. You helped me feel good about myself again after all the downs of the past few months.

I won't forget what you did and how you helped me out over the past few months. I want to tell you that someday I hope to be able to return the favour.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

Dear friend

so help me god if you try and play the poor mouth one more time in front of me I am going to crack up. I have never met someone who gets obsessed with something, wont shut up until they get it, gets it as quick as they can and then moves on to the next 'thing' so fast in my life.

I can't deal with you moaning about not being able to afford €10 for something / not being able to come places / not buying food out anywhere when you have just paid a massive amount for a new status symbol. You were able to pay cash for that for feck sake before you had even sold your old one. Now the next thing is spending 1000 euro on something you could get for free but you are obsessed with this specific one.

Personally I don't care what you do or don't spend your money on but stop with the pity party - I work two jobs to afford half of what you have, havent had a day off in months and am tired 100% of the time yet you are just bloody oblivious to this.

Dear boards forum, thank you for letting me vent on here, it saves my sanity some days

mom & dad,

l wish ye could just offer me some support, care or encouragment to me....the difference it would make...

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Pokiedots

J

I've been thinking a lot about you lately, and I always smile when I do, I know it's crazy after so long but you will always be the love of my life - x

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

I realise I am healing when I'm not even jealous of your new friends.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 776 ✭✭✭seventeen sheep

It's not paranoia when you get told that they are actually talking about you! :eek:

There are two sides to every story.

Advertisement