Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things you want to say to husband/boyf/ex's/friends/family/people *MOD NOTE POST #1*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Wobbly_Legs

Why are you always so rude!!!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭loubian

Friends,

You really have to try harder. I'm getting tired of being second choice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

dear life,

if you could show me which jobs suit me best and which area to go for I'd ever be so grateful

with regards,

writer :)

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭rosb

Stop offering me chocolate cake, sweets. No means no. If I had them, I would be eating for the day, hitting the shops for all sorts of bad food. My jeans are tight on me as they are. You are skinny, and can easily have only have 1 chocolate, 1 piece of cake, and leave it at that. My head will be wrecked for the day if I taste a bit of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 PaperWeight_88

You could have given me a hint. A sign. But no. You didn't let me down gently.

You led me. And I took your hand and I followed you. I followed you so far that when you stopped sharp and quickly let go; I had to turn around. And when I did, I couldn't see me again.
    It is taking me so long to find me again. Before I met you I was holding my own hand. I didn't need yours. I didn't need you. But now I do.
    Now, I want you. I want you with this urge inside of me that will not leave. I want you to want me. To need me like I need you. To come back and say that you can't find your way either. That you want to hold my hand. That we will go somewhere new together. That I won't have to follow you. That we will just go; together.

But you won't, because you are able to go where you want to go all by yourself. You don’t need me. I would just get in your way. You would go there with more ease than if I was there. You don’t want me enough. You could have me if you did. Losing me does not matter to you. It does not deter you from your plan.

Because I want you so badly. I think of you often. Your name comes up. In conversation. In life. I always think of you. I see you everywhere. You occupy my mind. Always there. But never here.

Me and you. We. Us. We called it a team. I just cant understand how I thought it was the greatest thing ever and you didn't. Even though, I thought you did. Because you didn't give me any hint. I didn't think you were pretending. It was real. I felt it. I felt you. I was with you. There.

And now, I am shaken. And I question how I did things. The most intimate things we did together. That I did to you. That I let you do to me. I gave you myself. All of myself. My body. Now you are a stranger. That I don’t know anymore. But we did those things together. And I wanted to, because it was us. But now when I think of them they don’t bring pleasure. I feel used and cast aside. My heart feels wounded. My chest is heavy and sore.

I loved you, I really did. I still love you. I would have married you in a heartbeat. And loved you forever.

I gave you all of myself. But I always felt that I loved you more than you ever loved me. And I see now that it is true. You kept a part of yourself back. And that feeling I always had was confirmed when you did to me what I could not have done to you. What was not in my thoughts. Which I didn't know was in yours. Walked away without looking back.

• Advertisement

I feel so lonely...want to go away and hide in a ball..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 244 ✭✭Starkystark

I really don't want to go back to school tomorrow :'( I want a job at home - back to some sort of civilization! Just another 5 weeks to go then a break then 7 weeks. The HOME...some school please employ me - please - anywhere in Ireland I don't care.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭Precious flower

Dear me,
    Why are you so picky with men? You enjoy the chase but the minute it becomes too serious, too real you back off even though you thought it was what you wanted but you can't handle the idea of long-term. Are you afraid? Get it together, family won't stop nagging you until you bring home a lad!:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 339 ✭✭little lady

You upset me last night, you actually made me cry, I told you and you have ignored me.

I'm sad today but, I'll be better tomorrow, so fook you! When you realise your mistake don't bother telling me cause I will no longer care!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Pomplamousse

Dear me, let's do this!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Frigga_92

Serves you right you pompous dickhead, couldn't have happened to a more deserving person. Welcome to the real world.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

dear me,

Well your alot fitter than you thought you were....and have even more endurance !! come on keep it up, your not all that bad....well done today..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,615 ✭✭✭Georgie.Girl

I don't really understand why you did what you done... It's so unlike the person you showed yourself to be... Nevertheless, thanks for being there when people need you... Even if I can't trust my heart in your hands, I still trust in your goodness... from a distance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Pomplamousse

Why oh why must you torment yourself like this?!

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Wobbly_Legs

I have a lot to get off my chest this morning :(

A.
    I meant what I said last night....
    Of all days to do this you chose yesterday.
    Today is going to be equally as hard for us and you will more than likely do what you shouldn't have in the first place.
    I won’t listen this time; I'm not going to entertain it.
    The only way I will engage is if you start off with an apology.

B.
    I wish I could see you so I can tell you the upset and hurt you have caused.
    You have absolutely no idea, as you carry on with your life, not even knowing you had an impact on a person so strongly.
    Shame on you! You have made my blood boil!

C.
    You are a strong person, I love you to bits.
    Do not feel the need to carry everybody else’s' burdens on your back.
    Try and drop everything for one minute and focus on one task at a time.
    I know you must go on your own but you will be supported while there,
    We shall be waiting when you return and will try our very best to make things as easy as they can be for you.

D.
    We accept your decision, if I were in your position I would chose the same.
    Do not worry about the what if's... we shall make sure she is ok.
    You have given so much, you shall never realise the impacts you have had.
    I thank you for them.
    X

How is it that everyone, in the world is falling in love...............except me?
    Don't get me wrong, I can't be happier for you... The best news ever! :)

Don't mind me...it just feels like I never will is all.

Dear granny,

Thank you for hanging in there:) what a relief:o You're some woman, that's for sure! I know that you won't be the same again or get back to the same level of independence as before, but you're alive and that's the main thing. Take it a day at a time, I know you're exhausted but baby steps :)

Dear me,

Come on, you can do this, you're gone through plenty of hard times such as 18 years of selective mutism and an anxiety disorder that made life overwhelming until you tired the right medication, bullying, 5 family members having cancer, an STI, living independently and all the little things you had to learn that came so easy to other people. I know it's a bit of a rough time right now and all change in such a very short period of time but you will come through it and way stronger at the end. Your ex is not worth your time or energy, he needs professional help. You will write the damn book!

onwards and upwards:)

from, writer:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 192 ✭✭honey79

Are you for real

You are pushing me to my limits now

Just cause I can handle it doesn't mean I deserve it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭loubian

Dear arseholes,

Thanks for ruining my cycle this evening. I felt great being out on the bike again and then you drive past shouting "get off the bike you fat bitch". Was there really any need for it? But you know what? I'm not going to let you get to me. Yes, I might be overweight, but I can and am changing. You will always be arseholes.

**** you

Sincerely,
    L

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

I know I'm looking back on our extremely flawed relationship with rose tinted glasses but I miss you so much. I miss being close to you. I've tried to move on but nobody comes close to making me feel the way you did. Nobody understands me like you did.
    I can't get over you, because I don't want to get over you..As much as I tell myself I want to, I'm clinging to the hope that you'll want me again. Its been months and I'm still mourning a doomed relationship. I feel like my heart will never be whole again.

• Advertisement

dear self,

You have a book to be writing...then why are you looking at Facebook and surfing boards?!! Get to work woman!

From me:)

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭redshoes15

The day you told me you were falling for me it was one of the best days of my life. Whirlwind romance was the last thing on my mind when we met. A couple of dates I thought, then the inevitable let's just be friends conversation.
    It all happened so fast. Talking, dating, falling and then bang....it's not working out, sometimes things just don't work out. The hostility you held for me was dumbfounding.
    My reaction bordered on ridiculous, virtually begging. Promising change where I now realise it wasn't necessary. I have never reacted like that before and it shocked me to my core.
    You ceased all contact, virtually deleting me from your life which was beyond unfair.
    It's over 4months on and I still think of you & how you are. I hope life has improved for you. I hope you have regained some confidence in yourself. I hope you are, above everything else happy.
    You made me happier than I had once thought was impossible. You brought me back to life after too long living in the dark & I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
    The nagging feeling that our story isn't yet over lingers but even if it is, I regret nothing.
    Hopefully someday I'll get to say all of this to you....

no one knows what your going through/going on in your life....give yourself a break...

she don't love you like I do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Why did you eat that cookie? You were doing so, so well. :( :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Pokiedots

Dear H
    Here we go again.

Stop it, this time stop it, play fast forward in your head if you have to, it always ends the same between you two, he is using you, he has always used you.
    You deserve someone who cares about you, and loves you not HIM!
    She will find out and you will get all the blame- everyone in the village knows what's going on and thinks he is great and you are a slag- is that really how you want to be thought of???

Sometimes it's hard to be your friend

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 339 ✭✭little lady

Dear My Irriational Side,

Seriously what is it with you, you need to chill and stop getting yourself worked up over absolutely nothing. You have college and work to concentrate on, you have other friends that you can hang out with. You don't need this person so why do you get so worked up about them????

Why can't you believe when they say that they want your friendship, why can't you learn to treat them like you do all your other friends, what is it about them that makes you panic so much. If you don't calm down and give them the space that you know they deserve, then your thoughts will become a reality.

You HATE drama but that is all you seem to create when it comes to them. Take a few deep breaths and let nature take its course. If you are suppose to be friends then you will be if you are not then so be it, you have a great life so start living it, if you don't you will be sorry.

From your sensible side

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭acuriouscat

I don't know why you done all that stuff and smashed my heart to pieces.
    I would have given you the world and you knew that.
    I wouldn't have pressed charges if you just showed a small bit of love and respect but instead u ran around saying I was crazy and made it up.
    you were a fake and you lied and lied.to me ,everyone and yourself!
    I'll never forget the damage you done and the sad part is i still love you :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I really have nobody

• Advertisement

Seriously currently K u and how you treated Mr I didn't deserve it .......i was si good to you why did you have to break my heart to pieces. ....why .

..i have so much to hey on with why oh why are you still suck a big part of my life.....why can't I have one good night withoutv you

Advertisement