Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things you want to say to husband/boyf/ex's/friends/family/people *MOD NOTE POST #1*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 brokenme

So we stumbled across each online again after nearly 7 years. We just clicked again immediately, we got each other. I sat up til the early hours of the morning keeping you company while you were at work. Having a laugh and talking rubbish. Didn't matter we were on opposite sides of the country. Didn't matter that I'm with someone and going through the long goodbye with him. We had fallings out over stupid stuff but we always got back talking. The first time we met, that kiss sealed it for me. Then we finally got to spend a night together and I loved every single minute of it. But now it's gone. A couple of texts and the realisation that because of circumstances we could never have a future. All this in 3 months and I'm so heartbroken. I haven't stopped missing your texts, I keep crying. Thing is, I know there was times you weren't very nice to me, I know I'm being so very stupid and really I didn't know you well enough to feel like this. The 2 friends who know about you hate you and think you were a waste of my time. And still, I sit here typing this with an aching heart and tears running down my face. I know you liked me but I know I'm probably already far from your mind. I hope once I get over the massive hurdles I'm currently facing in my life I will cop on and realise how stupid all this is. But I fear you'll always be in my head and heart as the one who got away. I wish you happiness and I thank you for small bits of time we did get to spend together. Goodbye C, I won't forget, even if you do x N

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

I think I've lost my best friend in life which kinda sucks :( I swear I must have a sign on my head saying 'run away from me' at times :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭YurOK2

I feel like a pile of leaves about to be scattered by the wind.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 730 ✭✭✭thalia_13

Why couldn't you get your **** together!! I bent over backwards to accommodate you and all your crap. I put my life on hold thinking you were genuine. You weren't, you are a defeatist weak person. You broke my heart, I didn't realise I'd fallen so hard, and actually had begun to love you, until I walked away from all your terrible behaviour. Now it hurts everyday, and I want so much for this never to have happened. All I want is what we were like before you decided to become detached...

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭redshoes15

I need you to get out of my head now. My hopes are hopeless, you won't be coming back. I know someday you'll realise you made a mistake letting me go but I can't wait for that day anymore. I need to live, I need to move on, I need to let you go.
    I hope you know how much you were loved and the effect you had on me. Like I've said before, no regrets.
    Thank you & goodbye xxx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 192 ✭✭honey79

Dear old me

I need you now more then ever please come back I need your strength

Dear positive people f%%k you
    Don't tell me I'm not be positive I get up every day I push myself to the limited if I didn't think life was going to get better I wouldn't bother getting up each day and trying so hard and being told over and over to think positive is not helping ill swap with you for just one week and see how you get on

Dear future employer
    Thank you for giving me a chance

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 730 ✭✭✭thalia_13

Ugh I broke, I texted you. Your reply proves to me that I made the right decision, but god does it hurt that you are the one acting so cold, when you were the reason we ended, not me... Guess I will just put the shutters back down on this heart, it's not worth letting people in, they only ransack it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,417 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

I wish you would start pulling your weight. Sometimes I feel like I'm a single parent again. I'm so tired of everything being left up to me: planning meals, cooking, cleaning, laundry, ironing, shopping, school stuff, birthdays, Christmas stuff, house stuff, etc etc etc. All the organising, planning, decision making is all left up to me. You only help out when I've snapped at you, when I'm happy again you go back to doing nothing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭DunnoKiddo

Get well brother.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

dear ex, I found out how you've been today since we've split up, bit unsettled today myself, good luck with your ct scan

from ATC

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭DuchessduJour

That scarf reminds me that you used to love me. It's worth its weight in gold, and then some. I'm so thrilled I managed to find it in the end, even if it doesn't mean what it once did, and never will.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭acuriouscat

I'm awake since the crack of dawn,something I seem to be doing since you went.its my worse time of day,i roll over expecting to see you there and to have our cuddles we always had,getting out of bed used to be such a struggle then,letting eachother go for just a short time was such a battle,silly i kmow. Now it's been over a month since I even seen your face. Wow l i never thought this would happen. You always said I was made just for you,our first date lasted nine hours and I swore that day you were the one I'd spend my life with...what happened L ? I'll never forget xxx
    I still remember

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 57 ✭✭HoneyBee78

Dear T, ex that swore blind you didn't cheat on me with the girl you're seeing now, well just got a call from my doctor with results from the sti test & guess what? Turns out I have clamydia & now I have to tell you! I was doing so well the last 2 weeks now I'm back here! I don't even want to tell you but your gf needs to know. Now I have the dilemma of do I contact you or her? No doubt you'll tell her I'm the crazy ex but I couldn't care less as she'll see your true colours eventually. I'm in a much better place without you in my life. You're a horrible excuse for a man! When will you ever treat girls right & stop the lying & the cheating! Get your head sorted, you tell me I need to take a long hard look at myself but you're the one that's messed up. I hope you're still taking your medication as without it you're like Jekyll & Hyde . A small part of me actually feels sorry for you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

c,

Just say why you've started texting me? lm actually interested but not into mind games....spit it out if theres anything to!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

since me and the ex split up I've never felt so alone in my entire life.. I'm broken

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 646 ✭✭✭cactuspaw

Can we just scratch that and start over. I'm really sorry. Please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 282 ✭✭giggii

Don't make an offer if it's just an empty gesture and you've no intention of following it through. It makes both of us look like fools, especially me for still thinking there's a decent person there... If you don't want to help me just say, don't leave me hanging...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭YurOK2

It's 3 weeks since you offered to drop in and take me out for breakfast. Have you forgotten about me or are you just not bothered? Why do I get my hopes up? Nobody really gives a shít. It seems to me that, if friendship is not easy, nobody wants to make an effort.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Rosie Rant

Dear interviewers,
    Sorry I was so nervous. Thank you for being so nice. Sorry about my handshake :p . Great idea, having a written section as well. I write better than I can speak! Give me a chance, I will work so hard! Pretty please with snickerdoodles on top. :D Damn! Why didn't I bribe you with snickerdoodles?!
    :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

Will you just fck off already and stop telling me that I should join this, join that, go to this club, and then phoning and asking me if I fcking went! I am a grown fcking woman and I can decide whether or not to join a club or society on my frigging own. If you're trying to live vicariously through me because you're pissed off you never joined anything YOU fcking join them!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Wobbly_Legs

I just wanted you to be there for me this evening.
    Grieving is not easy when I'm alone, I'm trying to keep the household standing.
    I was a fool to believe that you care enough to help.
    Why can't I just accept you will never care, I know you just pretend to when you want something in return.

C'mon woman :( yer killin' me here... Please, please turn off that sad music, you have no idea how heartbreaking it is.

Geez, this is a small, shared workspace - not your personal music studio... Why does no one respect anothers sense of... quiet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Dear W,

I heard from a mutual friend what happened in your life over the past few weeks. You could not wait to tell every one your good news but this was all a lie. I figured this out weeks ago. I knew she was lying to you. I don't know if you finnally figured this out or if she finally admited that she had being lying to you for a while.
    You had to tell your freinds the truth. I heard that C made a cutting remark to you but to be honest you deserved this.

You knew I cared about you and the truth is we should have been in a relationship for the past few months. Instead you decied that you could do better than me. The reality was far different. I know that our matual freind told you to ring me and that I was a genuine person. The truth was you know this but you don't know what to say to me at this stage.

The reality is that things have changed for me in so many over the past few months. When we meet you will see the change in me. I also have photo's and some more infomation that you need to know. As one of my freinds said to me recently - it is a good feeling when things finally start working out for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I'm so f**king sick of seeing your miserable face day in, day out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

Got the job!!! Super happy!!! Roll on june 2nd and a brand new start.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭Precious flower

I'm scared. Can't believe I am, but I am. I am interested in you but fear holds me back. I'm scared you won't like me if we get together. That you'll think I'm ugly or boring and reject me even though you've seen me in person and we've talked often. I figure I'm a nice girl but will that be enough? I don't want to risk getting hurt or having a bad experience. My self-esteem issues have held me back in the past stopped me from getting involved with guys I really liked and guys who liked me back. I'm afraid to take that next step. I've been thinking about contacting you all day, just to get together, you show all the signs of interest but I'm afraid. I keep thinking there has to be some other girl you'd much rather be with and that I might be something to just kept you interested in the mean time, even though I really feel that's not the case. Why am I always so hard on myself? I'm going to have to do it, I can't let another chance slip me my because of over thinking. But if we get together you discover you hate me, please let me down gently.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Rosie Rant

Neighbours,
    shut up, shut up, SHUT THE F*CK UP!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

G,

I'm lying in bed, crying, feeling completely alone and guilty that I've managed to consume a hundred calories more than I wanted today. Out of the blue, you text me to say you've bought me a present because you love me.

Thank you. You've made me feel a lot better x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭Precious flower

AH! Your response confirms that you are interested in me and now I'm even more terrified!:pac: All those winky faces!:pac: I want you but yet I'm afraid to want you and I'm afraid it'll make me run in the other direction.:(

• Advertisement

Just because this chick buttons her shirt to the right, doesn't mean I have "deviant" tendencies. I have been looked at with that same skeptical look since I was a kid. Lose it. By the way, the only qualities I define as deviant is not being true to yourself. Be careful when you look at me like that again, your character is showing - and it isn't pretty.

Advertisement