Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things you want to say to husband/boyf/ex's/friends/family/people *MOD NOTE POST #1*

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I looked at the title of another thread, "What made you smile today?" and I thought "Nothing..."

That's sad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 282 ✭✭giggii

Girls,
    You have no idea how much I can't wait to move out of this house, the constant passive aggression and condescension has reduced me to tears on an almost daily basis. You know about everything I've gone through and am still going through, and yet I don't think either of you have even asked me how my day was in the last six months. I have been nothing but pleasant and helpful to you both, I've listen to your rants and offered you advice and I've been met with nothing but hostility and your patronising demeanour. God help the poor f*****s that end up with the pair of ye, I have never come across two people as shallow and self-absorbed as the pair of ye, best of luck when Karma catches up with ye, it's going to be a long hard fall from your high horses. And yes, sometimes I work from home, I'm damn good at my job and when I don't have to do any lab work I can do that, my bosses don't complain, I'm doing good and it's completely my prerogative to get my work done from the comfort of my house when I don't need to be in a cold damp office. So F**k the pair of ye. I'm moving in with some awesome people who actually give a sh*t, you're going to be no loss from my life...

S,
    You have a lot of growing up to do, you're hot as hell and a really nice guy but you're in no way mature enough to handle anything substantial. I thought you might have been extending the olive branch by offering to help me move, and we could be friends, which is all I want from you at this stage. I'm glad I called you on your bluff, and your silence spoke volumes, you're just a pretty face with no backbone, have fun floundering through your shallow, vacant flings, you just missed out on a great thing.

T,
    This has to stop, storming out of the bar when I was getting chatted up by a guy, sending me extremely inappropriate and sexual messages, accusing me of "making the move" and the "being a tease", it's making me so uncomfortable. I've explained to you so many times that I just want to be friends, I don't see you that way, you're a great person and I value our friendship, but you're starting to act like a sleaze and a creep and if it keeps up I'm not going to be able to continue the friendship. Please stop.

A,
    I miss you so much, as a friend, as more than a friend, there's not a single part of you that I'm not mad about. But every time I've tried to open the doors of communication again there's been no response. I know the last time we tried we just messed it up with sex, but there's not a single person I want to talk to as much as you right now. I'd rather have you in my life as a friend than nothing at all, just give me some semblance of a chance, I'm literally living up the road from you now, and every time I pass your estate my heart races in a mixture of hope that I'll get some acknowledgement and dread that you'll see me and keep on walking by. We're both at fault with how it went down before but I think we'd be idiots to shut each other out of our lives. I've done my part, I've tried and tried again, the ball's in your court, please just take a chance. I need this.

Me,
    this last year has been nothing but one s****y event after another, you're in an unbelievable rut now and it doesn't seem to be getting any better, but I'm still in hope that there will be some break in all of this. There has to be some resolution soon, I need this so much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

P,

seriously u better fuk the hell off....asking m if she knew me? you know she does? what about it? your a creep....stop talking about me to people, lv told you many many times before do not contact me and stay the hell away. you do not want to cross my "not so sorry" side.

C,

your some ride. we should do it again sometime 

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

I'm jealous that you saw that job before me and raging that I feel I can't go for it too now that you've confessed how much it would mean to you to get it. I'm perfect for it. I'm so jealous and angry that I hate myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Dear self,

One minute I think I'm ok about this break up and I'm happy in life, then it hits me all over again, that sick in stomach feeling, the loneness, the depression and the dark place in your thoughts. This up and down feelings about the break up multiple times a day like a yo yo...this is going to take a long time to get over

ATC

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

Dear bosses,

I have been trying for 6 months now to get my contract sorted and its just been a nightmare. You have no one to blame but yourselve for me leaving. Learn to look after the good staff you have and maybe they will stay.

Notice handed in and done so good luck to you all. I'm outta here in two weeks! And i am delighted!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭DunnoKiddo

Seriously you, don't keep me in suspense. Your message was way too cryptic, cmon, answer... What is up? My mind is going to all kinds of places, mostly bad.... I frankly dont even want to know what is up, but this is unfair of you to not give me an inkling of what is going on... please dont be bad news, pleeeeeeeeeease!

seriously... what did I do soooo wrong that you went and did that? :( This just bites... my ego, my sense of security, everything. Thanks for shaking up my life, to the core. I should've seen this coming, but there were no signs... And I did a good job, everyone said so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

So why exactly didn't you offer me the sun, moon and stars before I handed my notice in. For a big company you really have your priorities all over the place.

I actually cant be dealing with this place anymore. It is mentally and emotionally draining and come next Friday I will no longer be a part of it. I hate this place with a vengeance.

Cant wait to be done with it all.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭manjosh

Am sorry for kissing your sister... she can't remember, but I can cos I had it on camera..

• Advertisement

dear self,

fallen off the wagon slightly with the writing, get back on track! Amazing how when going the pain of a break up, writing is therapeutic

from atc :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

For the love of God, stop eating!

Just choose food wisely, drink lots of water and get some exercise. Being away this weekend will be tough but if you don't put in some effort you'll gain weight again.

You've lost 45.5lbs, stop dwelling on a small gain and get back to basics.

Please, please stop crying, it's not helping.

New LOUD neighbour...please, I beg you, give me a bit of peace right now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭lazeedaisy

I saw the photos on Facebook of your new baby.

I bet it is a wonderful birthday present to the father who will be 72 soon, and after breaking up a 50 year old marriage, I bet you are so proud, and knowing your parents, bet they are so proud of you too.

Be careful what you wish for huh.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭Precious flower

Dear me,
    Stop stress eating junk food and get back to exercise. I know this job has been a little bit of a shock to the system and you're finding it a bit disorientating, but eating rubbish will not help you and will only make you feel worse.:( You can't leave that job, you need that money! Hopefully today will be better! Plus, there's a guy actually in to you, that's cancels out everything else, right?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 646 ✭✭✭cactuspaw

Sometimes being yourself is one of the hardest things you will ever have to be. Please remember that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

I'm really struggling to believe that I'll feel happy again :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭beks101

cactuspaw wrote: »
    Sometimes being yourself is one of the hardest things you will ever have to be. Please remember that.

But trying to be someone else and trying to be happy will be twice as hard.

Dear depression,

Kindly f*** off! I've had enough of you, I've had to turn down so many invites out by family etc all because I'm feeling crap in myself, I've had nights of thoughts of ending it all (but couldn't go through it cos I know my family would be gutted beyond belief and a sense of 'why?') and I'm sick at the sight of you. Just gonna have to try and fight through it!

Dear granny,

Well done on moving to tipp and into your new nursing home:) I know you're whole life has changed but a day at a time yeah? Also don't mind that one e she's just noisy!

Dear dad,
    Happy birthday! hope you are enjoying your after eights and the card. sorry we didn't get to talk much but happy birthday's anyway.

Dear Mom,

Hurry up with that picture and some stories for me to write about, I wanna get back on track on the writing.

Lots of love:)
    ATC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 600 ✭✭✭SMJSF

Dear me,
    Did you make the right choice in the past 3 years?
    Is computers and pre-hospital care what you really want to do?
    Have you made good decisions in your life?
    Do you even know what you want for the future?
    You haven't liked many things that you tried in life, when will you find what's best and what suits you?

To: obnoxious twat what I call a friend.
    I don't know what is happening to you.
    I don't know if your still grieving, or is expecting to be still spoken fed, but life isn't all peachy and rosey!
    I thought when you got kicked out of college it would give you a life slap. But it's done the opposite.
    I can't stick by you or "mummy" you anymore.
    You asked for it.
    From: the person who has been by your side since day one and who has had enough for the past 7 years.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

I am a pretty, lovely caring person who deserves a lot better than to treated like ****, to be Fed your psychotic and twisted lies.

You were right. I do deserve a lot better than some who is as sub human as you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,417 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

I just want my old phone back. I don't want this new phone, it's doesn't feel like my one. I want my old one back with the cracked screen and my photos. iCloud my ass!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Daisy78

M

Kindness, a sense of humour, camaraderie, patience, tolerance.

These are all attributes a person needs to possess in order to live successfully with other people, whether it's in a relationship, with work colleagues or people you live with.

You possess none of these. None. It's time to call it a day missy. I've had with the mood swings, the sense of entitlement, the double standards. I walk through the door and don't know who will be waiting for me. I obviously bring out the worst in you but in fairness it doesn't take that much. I could call you crazy, unhinged if I was being a little less kind. But then that would in a way absolve you from your atrocious behaviour and I'd only do you a disservice by excusing your over the top hysterics and drama fuelled carry on by blaming it on an imbalance of sorts. No, in reality your just spoilt. Used to having things your own way. Coasting along in life expecting everyone to do things your way, or else.

Well now that I'm on my way, after 3.5 years of this total bull****, I'd like to impart some advice. You'd better lose the attitude, the self entitlement and come down off that pedestal you've perched yourself on because if your not careful you will end up a lonely little sausage sitting in that big house with just the cats for company. People see through that **** eventually. And you will have nobody to blame but yourself my dear.

why did you text me again?

I dont get it. you say your business is going great, manage to sneek in there you dont miss "it"....then why are you texting me? your off out helping the lads....but yet you have to text me?

you dont upset me anymore. the only effect you have on me is just annoyance. l never thought of you as a loser but like.....wtf?

your prob just bored etc but its sad its your fifth/sixth time texting me since breaking up with me....still after times l didnt even respond to you.

lm fitter than ever, lighter toner....fuk me lm looking alrite! l get enough attention so no im not desparate plus lv more self respect than lv ever had.

just piss off would ya?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

ill get to it okay, every day there is a new request. I am trying my best, im working full time and part time and i dont get a minute to myself. Ive been ill for the past five days so I just want get as much done when breathing is a hard task to master. I'll do what you asked me to do do but please stop adding to the list constantly as there is only one of me.

Dear mam, we will get through it, you me and my brother, it will be okay. Try not to worry too much, I love you.

Dear friend, your a lovely person. Thanks for being there and for making me smile. I feel bad so often that I dont feel the same way you seem to but I cant help that.

Dear immune system, I am so sick and tired of being sick and tired, cop the fcuk on and just function properly would you? Ive got things to do, stop holding me back

dear ex,

I'll be in your town where you live tomorrow, please don't be out and about :o I don't want an awkward meeting

From ATC

Stood up to you today and it felt so good. Your a bully. And so is your horrible son.

Yet again I proved you wrong and I'm damn proud of myself.

dear ex,

I'll be in your town where you live tomorrow, please don't be out and about :o I don't want an awkward meeting

From ATC

thank you:o had a change of plans so didn't get to go to your home town in the end

from ATC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭bscm

You kept going on about how we all needed to keep in touch.

You've been invited to several things so far, and you never turn up, let alone mention that you can't make it. The complete lack of even attempting to communicate with anyone also shows how much you really wanted to "keep in touch".

We're not going to keep giving you your own personalised invite. You're seeing the Facebook messages and posts. Don't expect a call or text specifically requesting your presence.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭Precious flower

Me,
    Well you managed to screw that up like you do everything in life. I seriously doubt you're ever going to be happy, since you let every single life experience walk by you. You might as well stop trying.

Advertisement