Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things you want to say to husband/boyf/ex's/friends/family/people *MOD NOTE POST #1*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭musiclady904

Why are family so horrible, I wish someone would just tell them how they act as they never listen to me, its time they grew up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭DunnoKiddo

D - you look so much like him... when I ran into you yesterday, I thought last weeks events were a cruel hoax :(

P - please back off, we will never be... and I am not able for this nonsense right now.

U - don't you go too... how sad is this.

T - if I were Him, you would still be here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I don't want to have to keep walking on eggshells around you. If this doesn't stop I'm gone.

Bad day at work and now to top if off my family are being childish, oh I want a hug from you so bad, hugs from you had me on cloud nine, id trade anything for one :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 4friggA

You seriously have no boundaries, it's actually scary. Glad to be out.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

Why is it so difficult to meet up with you? It pissed my off when u cancelled last min the other day......of u cancel Friday let's just leave it cuz it sounds like I'm more up for it than u are. I don't do time wasters. I didn't always have a good impression of you. ....you were starting to change it...and now I'm thinking maybe I was right about u all along......i hope u prove me wrong. ..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Dear family and my real life friends,

Don't disturb me when I'm writing! I'm trying to write a book here and constant distractions make me lose my focus and it's very annoying!

From ATC

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Wobbly_Legs

Dear U

I got such a fright this morning, my gut sank and I almost got sick.
    I worry too much about you.
    Stay safe, I love you x

Dear V
    I wish we could talk, just talk about the weather, current events, those pointless conversations I took for granted.
    I really miss you from deep down, I miss you so much X

If only we could turn back time :(

Dear Hozier,

Tomorrow will be my 4th attempt to see you live in concert, please don't get sick or cancel/postpone the gig, I won't be a happy camper!

Sincerely
    From ATC

• Advertisement

Tomorrow will be my 4th attempt to see you live in concert, please don't get sick or cancel/postpone the gig, I won't be a happy camper!

I cant go im too sick had to give my ticket away earlier :(
    Hope its turns out well for you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭YurOK2

I can't believe somebody else has ruined this for me. What is wrong with you people? I hope you're happy, I hope it's all been worth it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭shalalala

I am worth it. I really am. Don't forget it and don't doubt it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 600 ✭✭✭SMJSF

Dear body, let me finally sleep before 4am!! I can't function anymore.

Please let me be at least considered for this job :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭How so Joe

I hate you. I will never not hate you. Never, ever, ever.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Hey miss you still, the great conversations, coffee, laughter. Dreamt about you last night, not the usual dreams of you walking by me and ignoring me. This dream was about you helping me on the computer to find something in college. Hope everything is ok, perhaps my subconscious has finally accepted that you are finally gone after 6 years and not coming back.
    Ciao

Its never too late to make things right

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭DunnoKiddo

Hi, it's just me... Not a big part of your lasting and beautiful legacy. Just a fan... Who adored you (and your quirks). I can't seem to walk those halls without missing you. Well done for a life well lived and for touching so many lives. I will remember your childlike smile, sweet manner and intelligent humour. Can't believe you're gone, and I am so mad about it all (sorry for that)... Your friend, just me

Well, that's disappointing. :'(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

Dear relative-of-my-patient,

Let's get a few things clear, shall we? I'm calling to your house to provide a professional service to your sick relative. It's a damn good service, btw, a hospital consultant doing home visits twice weekly. For lots of reasons, it's far more preferable for me to call to see the patient rather than them coming to see me in the hospital. And yes, it's more informal and relaxed. But it's still a professional work interaction. So, bearing that in mind, on what fcuking planet do you think it's remotely appropriate to hit on me, comment on my appearance, my marital status, my age, my clothes, my skin etc etc etc. I'm in your house to do my job, not to be creeped on by someone with no sense of boundaries. It's disrespectful and insulting. So, stop persisting with it. Have my monosyllabic responses and steely stares in response to your inappropriate comments/questions not made you think for a second? Has it not been apparent that you are making me seriously uncomfortable? Did the fact that I brought a male colleague with me on the most recent visit not make you wonder? Listen, I'll keep calling as long as my patient needs that service. I'm not going to withdraw a service from my patient because they happen to have an obnoxious relative, that's not their fault. But I will ask you not to make personal comments to me, and if you don't stop I will ask that you are not there when I call the next time. And I won't be on my own in your house again. You creep.

Yours,

Dr Sam34

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭pew

Are you aware my sole existence in life is not to listen to your problems or to console you when you are hungover?

I have my own crap to deal with. I'd happily help you if you didn't interrupt me when I need a friendly ear.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,417 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Dear husband,
    It's fine. You sit on your ar$e while I do all the housework. I'll change the beds, tidy the bedrooms, empty the dishwasher and refill it cos no one emptied it yesterday, clean the kitchen, do the recycling, tidy the living rooms, cook the evening meal.
    You just sit there and play on your phone and rest yourself.

Dear Hozier,

Sincerely
    From ATC

Thank you! really i mean that :) I finally got to see you!!!! Even though there was a few drunken idiots around and people shoving and bumping into each other (which I hate!) it was worth all the missed tickets by a matter of seconds and going to London (I didn't get a refund for the tickets there, but that's another matter). Just goes to show if you have patience things will turn around for you eventually :) Hope to see you again sometime!

Dear Sis,

Thanks for coming with me to the festival and meeting the next day even though it wasn't your scene. You're a lovely sister :)

Dear S,

Stop sending me links on my fb timeline, I already know there's a festival on in August as I live in the area!

From ATC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

Sometimes you really disappoint me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

Seriously? You couldn't have checked this before I arranged everything? You couldn't look at a fcking schedule? Now I'm left with a choice between going it alone or being the sap who rearranges everything in order to get a lesser deal. Fck this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

To the smug 'lady' who looks down her nose at me everytime she sees me in the gym because she thinks she's better than me. You wouldn't be so smug if you knew that everytime you're not there, your boyfriend spends all his time trying it on with me :-D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 613 ✭✭✭rodge68

To the cheating X wife who was tut tutting that Saturday morning cos I didn't put things correctly into the dishwasher...meanwhile You were shagging someone else..all I say is F##k you..I dont miss you one little bit..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭ivytwine

BULLET DODGED.

I feel terrible that she had to witness your antics but I refuse to feel guilty. This is ALL YOU. You pathetic, pathetic creature. You could have had a fantastic run with me, or with her, but you strung us along and never had the balls to be honest with either. In the immortal words of Mr Willy Wonka... You LOSE sir!

She's a wonderful person and so am I. And we'll find wonderful men and you'll be alone :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Do you have any idea what you've done?
    This is so far beyond the line you can't even see the line. The line is a dot to you.
    And yes, it's all true. And yes, that's how everybody feels. EVERYBODY.
    You have literally emptied my thoughts from my head, that's what you've done.
    The more you do this, the more you antagonise yourself so why do it?
    You are just the most infuriating person I've ever met in my life and you still can't admit you've done something wrong.
    Leave it be.

Advertisement