Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things you want to say to husband/boyf/ex's/friends/family/people *MOD NOTE POST #1*

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭DunnoKiddo

What a surprising turn of events are you :D ...I like this silly little mutual admiration acquaintanceship we have going.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭musiclady904

Dear ex
    I have a huge whole in my heart without you so please come back to me

why do you come by when I am not home? why cant you just text me first, when you're in town. you don't know it tears me up to discover I missed you....AGAIN! it's not fair. I miss you even more when you do this.

oh sure NOW you text me! please please please stop doing this. come to stay or stay away. this game hurts too much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Hope that it wasn't because it wasn't your choice of day / location, to meet, that you didn't bother getting in touch. It's out of character for you, you are always so considerate, and polite, as am I, I guess.
    I know you have other stuff going on, so I will put it down to that, and forget about this week's blip.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I'm so lost without you -when I'm alone, it's all I can do not to fall to pieces.

I hope we're not through, as you mean the world to me.
    I should have told you that I loved you, I just didn't want to lose you by scaring you away.

2 years from that first kiss and it all blows up in our faces.
    I feel like someone has reached into my body and pulled my heart out and ripped it to shreds.
    Please know that I'll always be here and I'll never stop loving you.
    Thank you for having been my everything.

N S Q S A.
    10 weeks later and life goes on, but it's been so so hard.
    I miss our friendship more than anything in the world.
    There is nobody who will ever understand like you, nobody who knows what only we know and nobody we can ever tell either.
    I hope things are improving for you.
    Please remember that I'm not going anywhere.
    Your friend forever.
    x
    NSQSA

My beautiful wonderful man.
    You're right, it's crazy .
    But we know what's there.
    I promise that I'm gonna just be me and see where this goes.

Regardless, thank you for having been my friend through these months- nobody quite gets me like you do.
    I hope you know how much I adore you still, that day you said you loved me, I just welled up inside.
    Thursday you kissed me.Brought me back to September 2012, that day you gave me butterflies for the first of many times.
    Remember one thing always,
    NSQSA
    X
    AUGUST 1ST 2015
    C'est tout.
    X

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 600 ✭✭✭SMJSF

Dear gray sighted,
    Will you please respond to my fb message! You keep telling me about how much you like me, but it's impossible to get you to talk.

For God's sake man I'm trying to ask you out since you haven't had the courage to do it yourself!

please, Take you head out of COD and go on Facebook!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

dear body,

I know you're sick and all but for the love of god please give me a break! This is my 4th migraine in 2 days :( I'm sick of it, definitely need a new head

Regards,
    ATC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭berrygood

You're an ass. I'm beyond done with all of this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 600 ✭✭✭SMJSF

SMJSF wrote:
    Dear gray sighted, Will you please respond to my fb message! You keep telling me about how much you like me, but it's impossible to get you to talk.

For God's sake man I'm trying to ask you out since you haven't had the courage to do it yourself!

please, Take you head out of COD and go on Facebook!

Well, your an a$$. I gave you a chance, and you blew it. The silent treatment is just lovely. not. It would be nice to know what I could have done? Your the one who left me for 3 hours waiting to know if I was actually meeting you! Screw you!

• Advertisement

Dearest family please shut up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Dear k,
    I get that you love your child and your a doting parent. But you seriously don't need to keep sending pics of her. Different outfits, meal times, asleep, etc etc. 3 snapchats already by lunchtime.
    SD

.....and another snapchat! Seriously you are not the first person to have a child!! I don't think you have yet realised that not every one cares about your child as much as you do! I'm so tempted to send one back of my child everytime I get one from you!

dear body,

I know you're sick and all but for the love of god please give me a break! This is my 4th migraine in 2 days :( I'm sick of it, definitely need a new head

Regards,
    ATC

this has eased off, thank goodness! long may it last :)

ATC

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Wobbly_Legs

Dear U,
    Relief at last!!!
    I needed to hear that :)
    I'm finally some bit happy again.
    x

Dear Me,
    You spoke too soon.. Oops!:o
    All that can be done is laugh about it!
    Typical Wobbly making a t*t of myself :pac:
    That's what makes me who I am I suppose :rolleyes::pac:
    Keep going x

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I wish someone would text me first for once. Otherwise I just feel like a total annoyance.

Dear ex
    You really hurt me but im not the same without you, I wish you would tell me you still love me and take away this pain its becoming too much to take

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

C

my god, how ld love to ride you again.....ya big ride

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,818 ✭✭✭Chris_Bradley

I'm sorry.

Dear self,

You've been here in this apartment for nearly 5 years (well done btw!) do I stay where I am or set the ball rolling about living on my own with a cat a reality (it's my ultimate dream for living on my own :D) decisions!

Also, you're confidence about yourself may be low but keep on going

From ATC

I don't think I want this job, but I've applied for it because nobody wants me to leave. It's just my luck that I'd be contacted when I'd made the decision to move.

Edit:
    Stop thinking so far ahead! Go for the interview. This could be meant to be!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

If that's what you consider to be a "****ing mountain of abuse", then I'm quite afraid of the day we actually have a real fight, I could have you in tears if you think that's the worst I can do. :/

I miss you D. I want you to be happy and ok. You were always so free inside. Then something shifted. Maybe it was just you growing up. Sometimes I get so terrified that I'll never hear from you again. You were my anchor.

C, I kinda hate you now. Ugh. When I think of all the running around I did for you and the constant trying to be what you wanted me to be. I got so tired of suppressing myself. I can still hear your words to me when we were breaking up 'you are just too much'.

Me, You did it. You finished. You are amazing! In fact you don't give yourself enough credit. Times have been tough yet here you are with all you've achieved. It's ok to feel lonely sometimes, to be stunned by a longing deep in your belly. Your turn will come.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭languagenerd

You need to grow up, get your act together and stop creating problems for everyone else to solve. It's not up to the rest of us to clean up your messes (both figuratively and literally!) and we should not have to deal with the consequences of your bad decisions. Take some responsibility and show some consideration for others for once! :mad:

Dear friend
    You can be a bitch to the people closet to you at times but your boyfriend even more so, please stop he is so good for you and I want the best for you, just let people in more

Dear family
    I love you but you drive me crazy and if it wasn't for dad I'd not come home as often

Dear ex
    I think of you every day, the thought of us being together again is what keeps me going

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

5 yrs ago today it all started... Part of me wishes it never had but I wouldn't be the person I am today if it hadn't.. You broke me in ways I never knew were possible but today... I'm truly HAPPY!

Dear self,

Yet another outbreak of infection, I'm sore and just bleh :( hope this one doesn't last as long

You've started to research the publishing industry, bit of another way to go yet but I wanna know what I'm doing when I hit the stage of book ready to be sent to a publisher/editor

I wish sometimes someone's personality was different and things would work out. I can't change them, but the change has to come from them. Bit of a crappy situation :(

From me

Dear interviewer,

Please be nice to me. I'd love to work for you.

xPPx

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

Good luck pp!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,944 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Dear You.

Just make things right for you to be happy.

Stay safe.

• Advertisement

Hey G ...I don't know how to get things back to normal anymore. I seem to have lost the skill.... the will and the way. Why is it taking so much longer this time, than all the other times before? I cant see an end in sight and I'm just so tired. Where has the spark gone?

Advertisement