Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things you want to say to husband/boyf/ex's/friends/family/people *MOD NOTE POST #1*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭musiclady904

Dear landlord
    Damn you, a bit of notice would have being nice, now ive to look for a new home :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Please lose some weight. Your health is suffering now. Your breathing is awful and your joints are aching and you're only 22. You were told the last time you went under anaesthetic that the doctors were worried because your oxygen levels dropped. You're almost at the same weight again. What if you needed to be put under again? This isn't a joke.

And If I see your girlfriend feeding you, literally feeding you again I'm not sure I can hold my tongue.

:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,944 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Would you all just take a break , I'm tired , I've my own problems to deal with too .Sometimes I think you all forget that I am just one person, but maybe it's my own fault that this happens all the time , as ye can't seem to find a quiet way to handle things so it's left up to me to solve your problems .

Rant over , sorry.

Marvellous I am really :) (being sarcastic)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭ivytwine

Dear Bank,

Please be a pal. Really need this money! I'll pay you back, promise :pac:

I got so used to walking on eggshells with you that I apologise to people when I've done nothing wrong. I apologise for even talking to them. You really have a lot to answer for.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭DunnoKiddo

If I don't say I'm tired every time you ask, it's not because I'm not, I am simply working until the work is done and not complaining... Lemme put it this way, if you have the concern to ask if I'm too tired, then you should have the common sense to know you have given a person too much to do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 600 ✭✭✭SMJSF

To the person who made this building,
    You were a innocent guy suffering with addiction, who people took advantage of.

Our last conversation only 4 days ago was lovely, giving out about the local shop and about paying the water bill, you looked clean of the drink and drugs, and your eyes were so bright.
    The hall is eerily quite without your voice chatting away to neighbours.

I used to curse living in the apartment next to yours listening to your guitar until the early hours of the morning, and the people who would shout up at your window all day and night.
    And it has suddenly all stopped.

I was woken by the gardai and investigators talking about your body. I looked out the window to see you leave the building for the last time, concealed in a bag.

C, hope your up there with your sister playing the guitar and singing to your hearts content!
    You are now free.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Dear immune system,

Seriously give me a break! You've been having a hizzy fit on and off since nearly 2 years ago. Infection breakouts, colds, sickness and migraines galore! I need a break now please :(

Dear Dad,

Thank god you're ok, when I was down in your house the last time I noticed you weren't you're usual self but I had no idea you had been headaches for a few weeks. I was worried when you had tests in the hospital :o but I'm so glad you're ok :)

Dear College,

I'm looking forward to going back to you after my 3 week summer holidays, truth be told, I've missed the routine. When I go back I'll be having a mock job interview, never had that kind of interview before so am quite nervous. I hope the interviewer is nice to me :o:)

Dear Granny,

Well done on standing up by yourself, completely unaided. You've come a long way since the stroke a few months ago. There's no stopping you now!

Dear self,

So you've got talking to N (aka college crush). Well done :) Only been talking small talk but it's a start

From me

If you love someone and your afraid to tell them do it now because you never know what tomorrow brings, people let things get in the way

You cant tell them if there gone

Dear Priests, I have never met a lazier group of men my entire life... Goofing off while the women are working is not acceptable in my bible. I have tried playing nice, but you leave me no choice, hard-ball it is. I am in charge of this particular mission and if you don't like the work, then answer to the same man I have to. Fair warning, if I hear one more excuse of how effing busy you are, there will be a showdown - bring it on.

• Advertisement

Dear adult-person next to me, I am this close from slapping someone silly today, if you don't turn off that blasted noise, you will kindle my wrath... Seriously, this room is a size of a closet, find some respect for others!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭ivytwine

I need to find a way to stop being angry with you, you shouldn't take up so much of my headspace. You're not worth my thoughts!

I'm kind of worried the only way to exorcise you is to tell you exactly what I think of you :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭Sheep Lover

Dear stranger on the bus,

You looked lovely today as always, your hair smelled like a veritable newly hatched sparrow and your skin glows like neon sign on a massage parlour. I noticed an address on the copy book you had, I hope it's yours as I've sent the flowers to there. Anyway, till the next Saturday at 3.30 on the 46A.

SL

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Dear Dublin,

I used to love you. When I moved here, you became my adopted home and gave me a sense of belonging for the first time in my life. As the years passed, I built memories around every corner and left the footprints of my youth in my wake. But then something changed. I'd love to say that it's not you, it's me. But I think it is you, just as much as it's me.

The friendly smiles from passersby have been replaced by elbow knocks in the ribs, as they race to keep up with the pace of the city. The shop assistants talk to their colleagues and iphones instead of their customers, making the situation so awkward that the self service checkout is a welcome alternative. And the cliques, are so cliquey that even those who think outside of the box have created their own little nest of elitism to set their pedestals on. The previously misjudged, have become the most judgmental and our city's preconceived ideas of what it should be have taken precedence over what it's always been - a home.

Well, Dublin, you just don't feel like home anymore. I've changed, you've changed. And it's you, just as much as it's me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 244 ✭✭Starkystark

Please please job offer come soon - I just want to be free from this opinionated judging family. And i really don't want to go back to england with my tail between my legs. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭beks101

Birthdays were never a big deal to me
    Until you lost your chance to see another one.

If you were here today, I'd slag you for still being a foetus
    And you'd slag me for being an aul wan
    without an ounce of sense between us
    but this whole big world to bitch and moan and ponder and philosophize about til the drink ran out and it was time to go home.

We never went home, did we?
    "Sure feck it, the night is young!"

I miss everything about you still, so deeply, so acutely.
    Your smile, your laugh, your heart, your soul, your brain.
    Your way with words
    Your lanky frame
    Your ridiculous hair

Your expressive face as you'd launch into your latest theory on anything and everything
    The light in your eyes and the softness to your face.

Happy birthday old pal.

Dear W

I can't wait to find out more about what is happening in your life.
    After months of ignoring me you finally get in contact with me and I think I know the reason why.
    I could not resist putting up that reply on facebook and you took it down quickly but I know several of your friends saw it.
    I know you did not expect me to do this or the other thing you were told recently. Meanwhile you have gone from one bad relationship to another after telling me I was not good enough to go out with you.

You have known me for a long time. You never realised that I alway pick myself up and move on with my life even when the odds are against me.
    The truth is once I get some more infomation I can make some plans about what to do next in regards to you.
    I can say this now that the next few week will be very interesting and you will remember them for a long time.

You seem to have a very strange talent. You make everything about you. Everything.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

Jesus fcking Christ. If you had half a brain you'd be dangerous.

Lost Lamb wrote: »
    Cant believe we broke up :(

I feel so lost. I am so vulnerable and I don't feel strong. Sick of people telling me I am. I don't feel it inside. Even though you were treating me like **** I still love you, and you are still a huge source of comfort to me. Last night broke my heart. How upset we both were. I do hope someday we can get back together, but right now we are just not in the right place.

I am going to miss you so much. I hope you can sort out your issues. Hope I can sort out mine. If it's meant to be, it will happen. I just hope I am strong enough to get through the next few weeks without you.

I miss my Mam so much and would love to speak to her :( she always had great advice, and always calmed me down when I was highly stressed. I hope she's with me. I'd trade my life to see her smile again. All I have are photographs.

Heartbroken :(

Where does this strength come from? How do I get it to stay? Moments of weakness are a killer. I'm such an emotional person, always thought I was weak. But I must get this strength from somewhere. Wish I could fall asleep tonight, and you would be erased from my memory. But that's too easy. Life aint that easy unfortunately. I need strength to keep going. It's obvious you are devastated, but it was all your doing. How much longer did you think I could stay on the floor at rock bottom with you. I've dragged myself up on my own and I couldn't stay down there with you. I did nothing wrong, but yet I'm the one so hurt. Nobody can help you, but you. I cannot be that person. I have too much to deal with. Your hurtful ways were just too much. Nearly sent me over the edge. It was either you or my sanity. I chose me for once. My problem is how selfless I am. Miss Nice Girl. Too nice maybe. I really miss you though. Sometimes I feel my lungs will stop when I think of you.... Time will tell if I made the right choice. Will always love you even though you hurt me :(

Mam,
    Even though I don't believe in heaven or hell, I know you are my own angel now. I believe you are still listening, even though you aren't here. Help me stay on this path. Stay with me in those dark hours when it feels like it's only me in the world. Your birthday on Sunday. First one without you. I smile when I think of last year. Will go spread your ashes somewhere nice. Stay with me. Love you always.

• Advertisement

Dear mom,

Thank you for reminding me to stay focused on myself & book and not be doing stupid things like letting controlling people back into my life. I love you x

Dear _

You've shattered my confidence so much that I don't see how or why anyone would want to date me and left me with an illness that I'll have for the rest of my life. You've really got a lot to answer for. I'm determined to get back to my normal self, though, only a hell of a lot stronger and not taking any sh1t anymore.

Dear interviewer,

Please be nice to me:o

From ATC

L, what you done today seemed so careless and reckless. We live on borrowed time my friend.

You think your gods gifts but your not and you trample on everyone, you will learn a harsh lesson some day

Dear mom,

Thank you for reminding me to stay focused on myself & book and not be doing stupid things like letting controlling people back into my life. I love you x

Dear _

You've shattered my confidence so much that I don't see how or why anyone would want to date me and left me with an illness that I'll have for the rest of my life. You've really got a lot to answer for. I'm determined to get back to my normal self, though, only a hell of a lot stronger and not taking any sh1t anymore.

Dear interviewer,

Please be nice to me:o

From ATC

Thank you :o it made the thing a lot easier

Regards

ATC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,553 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

Dear Company...

You said 3 days to process, 7-10 days to post. The process time has taken 2 weeks. Don't try to pass it off as me not choosing the express delivery, and stop repeating what it says in the website. It has not been 3 days, it has been 2 weeks! Why must they lie about stuff like this... Now I've no shoes for graduation

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

You're an awful little insidious bitch. Seems sweet as pie but as bitter as acid. I always had my reasons to believe you weren't to be trusted and you proved them massively to me in the last two weeks. Now you've done nothing wrong to me, yet, but I still I hear you viscously whispering about others, about what you consider their flaws. I may have to get along with you for the sake of it but remember this, I know your type and I am not afraid to call you out for what you really are. Tread lightly.

I dread seeing you this weekend... Please don't be weird about this, please!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Would you ever just feck off sending us snapchats of your child! When are you going to realise that not everybody is as interested in your child as you are?!

Dear self,

You've hit 30 thousand words on manuscript :D Don't give up now! Keep the faith x this book will be published (eventually)

With love,
    ATC :)

• Advertisement

Don't let them get in your way off happiness, stand up for yourself my friend

Advertisement