Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things you want to say to husband/boyf/ex's/friends/family/people *MOD NOTE POST #1*

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

Give me a break!!!. Yes we are all tired . Yes we all have busy days but why am I the one who has to do everything in the house after a days work while you all get to sit down

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭Makapakka

I will never amount to anything..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,944 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

^^^^^^ you are and you will ..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Dear me,

Don't give up now, look how far you've come! You finish writing the book:)

Also, get your submission written & submit your entry to the writing competition, you never know what may happen! It would be lovely to see your name in print even though it scares you half to death & excites you all at the same time:)

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭mckar

Dear .....

I wish you could see the love everyone has for you. The amount of help that's there for you. You are not alone in this world reach out. Everyone can help. You do not need to live your life without the people that love you the most even if there are bridges to be crossed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 600 ✭✭✭SMJSF

Dear me,

Life is not "if"
    Life is "when".

"If" does not exist.
    Start saying "when".

And prove to the people who say "you can't & won't",
    that you will!! screw them!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭pew

Dear men of Ireland,

There is more to me than my vagina and breasts.

Believe it or not I'm actually a nice and funny person. I am caring and loyal. Why not just see me for my personality not my body parts.

I'd rather be forever alone than have abuse hurdled at me.

Thanks,

Pew

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Men of Ireland,

I'd like to reiterate what Pew said.

Regards,

Paws.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

Are you interested? Are you not interested? Give me a freaking clue, or at least a fcking text!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭Tarzana2

Dear H,

The nurses introduced me to you in the hospital over the summer, "This woman is inspirational and she is going through what you are as you are close in age". I knew you didn't have long left when I met you, you'd had gone through all the treatment options available to you and you seemed exhausted. But you had such an amazing attitude. "It is what it is", you said. I wish I could be so brave. You were so kind to me that day, chatting to me for ages. Kind in such a non-showy, nonchalant way, which is the best type of kind. It really put me at ease on a day when I felt like rejecting all treatment and marching out of the hospital.

And now you have died, and I am way more upset than I thought I would be. A loving husband and two little ones left behind, as well as your siblings and parents. Life isn't fair and it's a stark reminder that this will be my loved ones in a few years. Your passing has reminded me to squeeze as much out of my life as I can whilst I still have it. Like, I still haven't watched 'The Godfather'!

I don't want to visit the funeral home as I'd have to explain who I am which might upset your family, and make me seem like a nosy gawper. So I just wanted to pay my respects here.

Rest in peace, H.

Love from Tarzana xxx

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

Work.family.friends

I wish I could tell ye but im just scared and have been for a long time about life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,423 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

yeah thanks.
    Because you delayed in replying to me, the present I had in the online shopping basket at a great price is now out of stock.
    Thanks a million, now I have to get my thinking cap on again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

You are a bitch. You have no shame and will walk all over people to get what you want but just remember some day it will come back to haunt you and I hope I'll be there to see it. You have no friends but just remember that money is not everything and some day you will need someone and no one will care because you'll have burnt all your bridges. I have never hated anyone before but boy do I hate you!!!!!

If you're job is so unbearable would you just quit and give it to someone else who actually wants one.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Lizony

You just dont listen!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Grow a pair of balls.

Dear self,

Well done on entering the competition :D scary but exciting! No way would you have done it a year ago. Now you wait and see if you're won..

Also go to the Xmas college party next weekend, get dressed up & have fun, you've worked your ass off during the year, you deserve it! :D x

From me:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭Vel

I'll never forgive you, even if we can end up being amicable with each other at the end of all of this

Stop typing all your updates in capital letters and putting x's at the end!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭dearg lady

I love you and I miss you every day, but I don't miss feeling sad all the time

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭ivytwine

I am furious. I just need you out of my life now. How stupid do you think I am?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 600 ✭✭✭SMJSF

I haven't heard from you since March. I am getting worried. Has that twat of a man done something to you? You told me the last time we met that he has been violent the last time ye were together.
    Please answer the phone :-( I'm afraid to go over to you house to check, and find the worst case scenario. :-( :-( :-( :-(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭ivytwine

If this whole mess has taught me anything, it's that silence is not an option.

Someone treats you as if you are less than you are, then you don't let them away with it. You call them out. You stay calm no matter how much you are shaking inside with anger, and you tell them that they are wrong. I grew up being taught that what other people think of you is somehow more important than the truth.

I finally can see this for the lie it is. So now I know that when you don't take **** lying down people respect you more.

And I've totally lost sight of myself lately. ATC I really admire how you keep ploughing on with your book and I wanna pick it up in H&F someday!! And that's on top of your health problems. I've no excuse only total demotivation.

But if I let this person destroy my confidence he'll have won. So tomorrow I'm writing a story about a manipulative, cheating weasel :)

"You own everything that happened to you. Tell your stories. If people wanted you to write warmly about them, they should have behaved better."
    Anne Lamott

Dear ivytwine,

Thank you for your kind words :o:) Will see it there at some point in the future:D

From ATC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

Dear deranged,

if you're gonna act like a dick, then grow one first!

I'm on to you- sucking up to people telling them you have a serious illness just so you can get some attention is just a psychopathic - I'll smash you down if you make one wrong move- that, i can promise you.

Have a nice day :)

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭Makapakka

Dear friends,

Being late is so so rude, yet you continue to do it again and again. K, we were meant to meet at 11 today, unfortunately I couldn't go, and let you know at 9.30, but you aren't awake yet to see te message and I am just thinking, what if I was able to make it, I'd be still waiting for you to wake up..

It's so annoying.

If things had not changed, you and I would be five years together next week. Instead, I'm on my own and you've got your own little family. Strange. That could have been our little family but I think that would have been a mistake. I'm hoping I'll get to make my little family with someone who won't treat me like you did.

• Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

see you soon sweetheart

• Site Banned Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Second Toughest in_the Freshers

I still think of you, sometimes.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

U didn't expect that reply did u? Ur such an arsehole what did I ever see in you

Advertisement