Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things you want to say to husband/boyf/ex's/friends/family/people *MOD NOTE POST #1*

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 114 ✭✭heathledgerlove

Told you that swan was actually a goose!

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭Makapakka

Dear me,

Here is a list of the things you achieved today and you can look back on these if you ever feel like you aren't achieving anything:

1) 1km run
    2) 30 plank
    3) cooked dinner for three while looking after a sick toddler
    4) looked after a sick toddler
    5) you are more mindful ofoM your eating

Well done you ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 646 ✭✭✭cactuspaw

I'll always be mayo...

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭musiclady904

me:
    please let this interview go well

dear friend:
    you really don't understand depression because if you did you would have giving him a second chance, I'm not saying what he did was ok but he admitted his mistake and he is the best thing to happen to you, If you just talk to him, I want you to be you again, deep down your miserable and people can see it your not hiding it as well as you were at the start, I love you even tho you've been a pain of late

neighbours:
    please **** right off, your such assholes.

me again:
    go to sleep now

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭musiclady904

thanks for the tickets mumford and sons were great 

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

MIND YOUR OWN BLOODY BUSINESS!!!!!!!!:mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Dear m,

Thank you so much for agreeing to write the foreword part of my book, its a huge thing and means a lot to me. I'll know you'll do an awesome job of it!

Dear self,

Its OK that you're scared of people seeing your work but feel the fear anyway and send the bloody manuscript to m!

From ATC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Miss you.
    Sorry things keep ending up all fukked up. I don't think bad **** about you. I never mean anything I say when we argue in a nasty way. I really don't. I wish you could believe me. Sorry if it can sound like that sometimes. I just get frustrated with the situation sometimes, but it's never with you personally.

This is going to sound corny because it is, I might have to beat myself up after it, or at least try to do something pretty manly, and you'd call me a sap if I said it to you, but you're the person that made me believe in the idea of sharing your life with someone. I did chose you, I did. Everyone else before you I let drift away at the first hiccup, because I always felt it was temporary anyway so why not. And it was the best choice I've ever made. There's been people in my life I felt would still be there in years to come just because they had for years before, but we'd drift apart and then back together, our lives intersecting here or there for periods. You're the only one that I never see anything other than two lives running in parallel all the way through. There's probably always going to be times when they'll crash together and cause a few sparks but I'm sorry for my part in letting the sparks turn into fires. If I knew how to prevent that I'd do it. I try. I really do. We'll get there. It won't always be so chaotic.

I am on your side.

I wish I could say these things to you at the time. But I'm just not much goodly at wording the best and things and stuff sometimes. But the feeling's always there.

I hate that you've felt alone so much in your life. I know how it feels. You never deserved to have such a rough ride of things. I don't want you to feel alone with me. I have your back. I wish you could take a spin in my head so that you could see how amazing you really are.

I like you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

Poxy poxy weather, why couldnt you just chill the fck out for an hour n let my flight take off. I was seriously looking forward to this weekend and ya had to go and ruin it.

5 hours sitting on a god damn ryanair plane before they cancelled at 1230am was great fun...not! Thanks to you storm desmond, (who names a storm desmond anyways) i wont get to see my best friend before christmas so screw you. So annoyed i actually feel like crying.

I needed this weekend. ;-(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭pew

I'm really starting to think there's something wrong with me.

There is a reason why I can't have a successful relationship.

Is it my looks? my weight? My personality??

I need to know why I'm cursed.

• Advertisement

Dear self,

Well done on going to the Xmas party..on your own, had a lot of fun :D not in a million years you would have gone last year, well done you!:D

From me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 339 ✭✭little lady

Dear God,

Please let these two exams go well. I only want the 50% needed to pass.

Thanks
    LL

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 600 ✭✭✭SMJSF

Dear my annoying pain-in-the-behind aunt.

bug off and take your nose out of my life!!!!!!
    I don't want to travel this x-mas to see people who haven't bothered contacted me ALL YEAR!

why the fcuk should I waste €30 to be left in the corner of the room, and not wanting to be there, in the bloody middle of nowhere!!!!
    why cant people come to see ME?

why isnt "im busy" good enough of a reason?

why cant it just be easy, why cant we just be like a normal couple.

But then if it was that easy, it wouldnt be you would it?. It wouldnt be the totally annoying head wrecking lovable person that I fell in love with.

I wish I could tell you this, but I know it would only set us back a few hundred steps and we''ve come so far since that 1st time we met.

I never thought I had patience before i met you, but holy crap Ive the patience of a saint. but to me youre worth it, to me you're perfect. You just need to realise that we both deserve to be happy, and you need to break your walls down with me.

The next year is make or break for us. I hope we make it. I hope we can be at least a little bit "normal". Baby steps bae , baby steps.

Dear You,

I can finally say I am over you and it feels sooo good, the sweetest relief.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 600 ✭✭✭SMJSF

Dear dark horse.
    Ah I see how it is now.
    I gave you a slight hint, you came back with a comment like a slap in the face.

And now this today.

I've seen it all now!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭LucaDat

G's - Thanks for backing me up tonight... what a lovely surprise.

C's - Yer somethin' else :mad: alright !

Hello,

It's Christmas again and I'm thinking of you. Each memory has a smell attached. That shampoo you loved :) Your blood runs in me. There the similarities end and I'm glad of that. Lately I have been thinking of how different it could have been if my actions were different. If I just ignored it. Regrets aren't something I waste time with but I do wonder, alot.

I want to tell you of the good things that are happening in my life. I want us to sit by the fire and talk. The three of us. Me feeling connected and like I belong.

I miss you but I can't wish you a happy Christmas.

P.

Dear self,

I just want to say well done. You have come so far. Only last year, you had all sorts of fears and would have considered taking up his offer, but now you are strong enough to see what utter bull**** he is. It takes a strong woman to ignore a man like that and you are that woman. Take each day as it comes, you are doing great.

Me

~~~~~~~~~~

M,
    You're an absolute eejit to even think I would agree to something like that.. What a plonker

Me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Dear universe,

It would be nice if you would send a little bit of luck my way. I'm single and unemployed. I'd like at least one of those to change, if possible. :o

Paws x

• Advertisement

Dear self,

Not long now until Christmas & will soon be a new year, make 2016 the year that you follow your dreams :D (although I may have to go MIA for a while to make that happen :o)

From me :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭How so Joe

Dear Thesis,
    You are the devil, and I hate you.

(no) love,
    A

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Quit playing games, its childish and irritating.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭Tigger99

You are a beautiful beautiful man. Awful pity I'm leaving soon.

AAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You treated me as a fool, finally I saw the truth, it took me a long time, and the words of the kind stranger to help me see that.
    You whittled away at my self esteem, leaving me hanging on by a thread, desperate for you.

Dear body,

Stop being unwell and trying to kill me!

Sincerely,

ATC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

You are a grown person, act your age, quit the stupid games, they're doing nothing for you.

Hate this bullcrap....:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 135 ✭✭LittleMuppet

Dear 'A' family
    Don't ignore my Mam now that my dad (your brother/uncle/cousin) has died. Its not nice, and you know she's been very good to you all. We know when you have family get together's and don't invite us. We're not stupid, so don't take us for fools. Personally, I don't give a s***e but Mammy feels it. Have a heart.

Dear Cousins
    Not one of you has been up to visit Nan. NOT ONE OF YOU!! She's 96 ffs and ill with it. You's were all around when you's wanted something and when you's got it, you all fecked off. Nice... A, you didn't even send her a birthday or Christmas card for the last few years. No phone call, nothing. But you all think I'm Nan's pet? I probably am, but that's cos I bother with her cos I love and adore her. You's are only out for what you's can get. She may be old, but she's still got her wits about her and she can see right through you. Its Christmas, come and see her. She'd love it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

You're an evil bitch who cares about no one but yourself. it astounds me that you are related to him, he's the best person in the world and you... You're just disgusting.

Advertisement