Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things you want to say to husband/boyf/ex's/friends/family/people *MOD NOTE POST #1*

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 422 ✭✭LeeLooLee

To self: You need to believe in yourself more. I have no idea why your self esteem is so bad because the rest of the family love themselves, but now at 30 it's time to stop doubting yourself and second guessing yourself. You have achieved a lot and you should be proud of that instead of beating yourself up about what you haven't achieved!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭LucaDat

Bite me, ya little bully! You really have no idea what it's like... You have lost touch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Stop interfering in my personal stuff and keep out of my bloody business!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

Oh, and just in case I forget, I'll be making sure you don't cause trouble in 2016 also; Happy New Year:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

Please be a good one. Its up to me tho really!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Fcuking bring it on!!!

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

2016 is going to be the year where I finish off my manuscript, can feel it in me, bring it on! :D

I will never not be in love with you. Time has proven that.

Dear Baby New Year 2016... Make it a good one, give us all a reason to celebrate this time next year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Stop losing sleep over him. He isnt losing any over you.
    Trust your gut. Its usually right.

• Advertisement

I need you now D. Not in the way I used to thankfully. That kind of need was unhealthy. No, now I just want to see you and feel your arms around me and laugh and be stupid.
    Do you remember two Christmases ago the pair of us and some other dude got the rickshaw thingy in to town? The poor driver! We were already a few sheets to the wind :)

So many nights, so many memories. I tested you on Christmas day and New years Eve. Surely you could just send me one text? You'll always be my family. For so long you were my glue, holding me together. It took a bit of work on myself to let go of that. To be my own glue.

As always I hope life is well for you. I hope you are still in your job and that you are happy.
    I love you D.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭milli milli

I came on here today ready to post a devastating letter to a dear family member who's love & friendship I thought I'd lost.
    I was convinced that it was the end and I was facing 2016 with the painful knowing they wouldn't be a part of my life anymore.

Instead I sent the letter by email to them and I'm so relieved I did. It has cleared the air between us and what was a build up of misunderstandings and unsaid words. It's opened things up between us.
    This could have festered into a deep gulf - I've seen it happen with others before.

If you can at all, and it's possible say what you you feel to the people in your life. Life is truly short, no regrets and all that.
    Happy New Year x

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

You are unbelievable. Everything you have was handed to you on a f**king platter. You don't appreciate anything and you expect everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭Makapakka

Why do you drink yourself into this state? I wish k could ask you what was wrong but you'd probably lie to me anyway..

Dear F,

It's a shame you still feel the need to tell me lies or make up stupid excuses. Just get on with what you're going to say without preluding it with that claptrap. I certainly would have a great deal more respect for you if you stopped.

Dear B,

I'm sorry, for ever thinking badly of you.

Dear sis,

Keep out of my business! Stop worrying about me!

Dear M,

thank you for letting me know you got my manuscript:) the knowledge that you're reading it scares me more than I'm willing to admit but I really hope you enjoy the read x

From ATC

I wish with all my heart you would give us a go, you know as well as I do that we would be good together.

I miss talking to you. X

I know you've slept with other guys/cheated on your bf multiple times.
    And here you are trying to do it to him again with another guy.
    You see it as some kind of competition. Marking your territory.

All hair and t*its out, and off you go. You actually (physically) throw yourself at them. We've all seen it, and laughed at you. You don't think people talk about your disgusting behaviour? You should be embarrassed.

It doesn't matter how many men you shag or throw yourself at. Or mark your territory with. Men wont give you the validation you seem to be looking for. They wont make up for the fact that you don't seem to like/love yourself. Or respect yourself. Or have a shred of dignity.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Admit your behaviour and admit you have a problem and accept that you need professional help and support for that problem.

By not admitting your problem and not seeking the appropriate help and support you are only damaging your relationships with those close to you and it's at the stage where we're all willing to walk away from you and your issues.

Personally I'm fed up of your carry on, your aggressiveness, suffocating and controlling behaviour and I am ready to walk away too.

I've been there for you, suggested different things to help, tried to help you, supported and continue to support you but I'm unable to keep doing that because if I continue to do it, I am putting my own health at risk, and right now, I really, really can't afford to do that.

I have suffered so much this year, we all have but we've all had to muddle through and get the help we needed and continue to need. By continuing to be there for you, I can't be there for myself because I don't have the emotional strength to be there for us both and I need to put myself first for a change.

For the last number of years I have split myself into pieces so I could be there for everyone else and because of that, I neglected myself and as a result my health has suffered and is continuing to suffer.

You need to be there for yourself and lean on yourself because I'm not able for you to lean on me anymore, I just don't have the energy for it.

Every day I wake up and every day I struggle with a battle inside me and I'm tired. I am physically, mentally and emotionally worn out from it.

If you could see the hurt, stress and worry you have caused and continue to cause me, you wouldn't be able to look me in the eye again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

Dear M
    Please learn that you cannot control everything. You do not have the answer to everything and sometimes Id like to make a decision without an imput from you.
    Can you not just say "ok" or "whatever you think".
    If you have issues please leave them at home. We all have stuff to deal with and I dont need you going on about your problems (as such) as if no one else has a care in the world

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

C... I do not Want to know or learn about your new or recent conquests. If it makes you feel superior blabbing then well that's a horrible trait to have. I'd rather be alone than feel like crap after being 'graced' with your company.
    I'm worth much much more.

Dear M,

Thank you very much for telling me how proud you are of with me, with my progress on manuscript:D thanks for saying you think it will be my year to finish it - think you may be right :D

From ATC :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

You really do not deserve to have that kid. You are a total disgrace, i've never known a mother to put her own needs ahead of her childs, shes just an accessory to you to show off when you feel like being the doting mother. Absolute joke!

If we could we would drag your ass to court and get her with us full time because you shouldnt be allowed raised a dog let alone a child.
    we are not playing into your stupid little games any more, we're just not having it anymore. Kids messed up as is with you having more of an influence on her! you're a disgrace!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

M,

I really, really wish this would've worked out. I think we could've been on to something special. I wish you were more willing to try.

To be honest, I kinda wish I didn't care as much as I apparently do.

I miss you goddamit!! :(

I want to sit at the bar of some old man pub and talk rubbish like we used to do. You are my most favourite person in all the world. Give me a call one of the days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭ivytwine

Oh Ivy.

Be really, really careful. Sexual chemistry or not you CANNOT TRUST THIS MAN. Last night was a mistake but thankfully you walked away in time.

Do you really want to end up in an emotional heap (again!) just for a couple of good rides?! I don't think so....

Dear Flame - You remind me of Him, in so many ways :D especially the way he made me feel - Signed, Moth

Dear Self - This has trouble written all over it! Careful girl!

Dear Men of the World - If you think physical attributes are what makes a man attractive, think again. It's the way you treat a woman that makes the biggest difference. Truly. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,944 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Mam , God , please please help sort this , I don't even have words to explain how bad this situation is, if it was me personally I could deal with it , but I can't make it right between the two of them and it's slowly going to drag everyone else into it like a disease,eating away and words that have been said can't be unspoken . Help me find a way to try heal/fix this as I am lost for once.

Dear friend who is helping me out with manuscript,

I'm taking the fact that you're hooked on reading my manuscript as a very good sign :D can't wait to hear what else you have to say about it when you're finished reading!

Dear Granny,

Please pretty please get well soon x I'm very worried about you

From ATC

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭Zanablue

Mam, I really don't know what to do anymore. I never thought you could be such a war monger, will you stop watching and getting jealous about the relationships I have with other people. How do you think I can be comfortable with you after all this. I have invited you up and you won't come. Also Christmas was not my fault, that's all on you, I tried to get in touch. I'm tired and I won't play games for much longer.

Advertisement