Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things you want to say to husband/boyf/ex's/friends/family/people *MOD NOTE POST #1*

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,423 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

It's great and all to do something for charity and to help those in need, especially when it's local, but do you really need to post on facebook about it...??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Dear -
    You have made no gestures, and I can't (though I did try) so I have to conclude, for my own peace of mind, that you avoided me because you didn't like me, not because you did. Pretty much what I expected, then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 alocinm

Want me back do ya? Ah well, hate to break it to ya but you had your chance, twice. I'd have done anything for you first time round. Second time round I had copped on a wee bit. But ya won't get me a third time. I'm with someone now who is 100 times the man you will ever be. I told you you'd come to regret not making the effort. And as petty as it may be, I'm happy to know I was right!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Dear world/universe,

Please let tomorrow's date with C go well! :D

From ATC

Why do I feel like the only adult in my house? If you put half as much time and effort into doing a few things around the house as you do into planning holidays and your hobbies, I wouldn't be so peeved off. And when you actually do something like some ironing or a meal, you almost expect a pat on the head for it.
    We already had this discussion before, clearly you have forgotten all about it at this stage!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

Iv nothing to say to ye all....don't think I ever will....there's just no point

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭beks101

Dear flu,

I have fed you, starved you, rested you, medicated you, massaged you, pandered to your every whim, slept more in 2 weeks than a newborn and treated you with kid gloves for long enough now.

Kindly fcuk off because this chick has stuff to do and has had ENOUGH

Beks

It's me again.

I still miss you. I'm scared I'm never going to hear anything from you again. Terrified in fact. This has happened before. You go months without contacting me. This time feels different though. The last time we spoke was October. I sent you a text two weeks ago. As usual caring more than you do.

Do you remember the fun? Do you ever think about all the experiences we had? Do you ever stop and wonder how I am? I think about you all the time. You occupy the same place in my heart as you always have.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

dear bf,

god that date was so nerve wrecking :o was so jittery! I'm glad you enjoyed the movie as well :) I'm really happy that we're officially together now :D:D

from atc :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

if il ever a another bf...could you kindly hurry the f*** on!

xoxox

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 88 ✭✭iuil1999

You'll never again find somebody like me.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

I see what you did there- very clever;)

You're still a total tool- that won't change - at least the people that matter know the real you- that's why I can sleep peacefully :)
    Have a nice day:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭pew

I don't believe anything that comes out of your mouth, so I'll thread lightly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,912 ✭✭✭✭Eeden

I need the universe to stop being so ****ty to people I love!

Dear D

I have been keeping tabs on some people for you. I did not have to do this but I felt it was wise after what you told me about them.
    You then said to me in the past few days that once x happens you will be to busy to even send me a text message.
    I want to say to you who do you think you are?

You need to realise that at the moment I am the best thing in your life. I have been a decent, kind, loyal and supportive friend. I put up with you snubbing me for months when you did not want to admit you made a major mistake. Eventually you decided to say sorry to me.

After you said this to me about the text messages I decided it was time I did something in regards to your friend X. If I find out what is think is true I will be taking it futher.
    I think it is about time you realised that like everyone else I have a limit to what I can take.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Dear S,
    I love you so much. Which is going to make tomorrow the worst day of my life. Our best friend has just made me realise you are not polyamorous, you are in fact monogamous. I realise that I will always be poly, so the only way to make you happy in later life is to let you go. That's going to hurt you, but hurt me more. I love you so much, you are my primary, and to let you go has already broken my heart in pieces. But love is about putting the other persons needs before one's own and that's what I am doing.

I love you so much and even though every fibre of my being is telling me not to let you go I have to for your own happiness. I wish you nothing but the best in your future and I will never stop loving you.

With all the love ever
    Mr. K.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

Just fck you man!! If this pushes my sister to move to canada i will freak the **** out!
    Why couldnt you just leave them in the house. D*ckhead!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Baby son,

While I appreciate that you're probably tall like your dad and things are getting a little cramped in your present quarters, I have work to do so if you could kindly at least slow down with the rather distracting stretching of your little feet into my diaphragm that would be great.

We love you really though :)

Dear F,

I hope we can move past this.

Tomorrow,

Please, please let this go well. I really need this to work. Hopefully no anxiety beforehand (or after!) as well.

Life,

Give me something to work with, please - just a little hope would do.

J,

I don't know what you see in me. You deserve so much better. My crappy problems pale in comparison to what you live with yet you're so positive. You are the best person I've ever met, nevermind man. You are truly amazing and the word love doesn't come close to my feelings for you. I've never felt the things I feel for you, which in a way is sad given my history. I'm having a bad night and I'm struggling with the pressure I'm under at the minute. You have a horrible day ahead tomorrow so I'm not even going to let you know I'm in tears tonight. I'll keep the strong front for you. I will try every single day to be the woman you deserve. When I see my future you're part of it and that makes me so unbelievably happy. I haven't told anyone how I really feel about you, except you, because I know I'll be ridiculed for it after such a short time. But make no mistake about it, I am proud to have you as my man and I'm proud to be your woman. I know we have a bright and happy future together so let the good times roll. I love you with all my heart.

N

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

Dear Sickness

You tried to take my boy but didnt succeed. He was stronger than you and won the battle...... You did however succeed in breaking my heart and changing me .
    Go away and leave us alone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 646 ✭✭✭cactuspaw

Dear body

Can't you just stop acting like that. You had time to prepare for this. This moment would come. I don't care about the pain. You have a load of other stuff to do, get off your ass and do it. In a while it will be ok.
    Kind regards
    Head

Your pettiness, jealousy and childish behaviour has ruined the best friendship either of us will ever have. You threw it all away because you're stuck in a life we both know you're not happy in and I'm beginning a new chapter in mine. The weird thing is, I feel lighter for it. Maybe it was listening to the incessant moaning about every single thing in your life that was dragging me down. I never thought I'd be glad to see the back of you but I truly am. You'll never find another friend like me but that's your problem. Goodbye now!

You led me on. You asshole!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,631 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

Anyone else fancy lining up to boot me in the teeth? Now's the time. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭beks101

I love the way you love me
    So casually and unconditionally
    Even when I'm sick and unsightly and the shadow of my former self
    You find something to compliment, something to make me smile

I love the way you tell me every day
    "You're gorgeous. You're always gorgeous, but you look even more gorgeous today"
    And I roll my eyes and sigh at how you say it every. single. day
    You say it so much that I might just believe it
    With no makeup and crazy hair and heavy bags under my eyes and gym pants and zero fcuks given
    I love that that's enough for you
    I love that it makes your day

I love the way you love me with your home-cooked meals, your incessant cuddles, your sweet messages throughout the day
    I love how this is now normal to me. This is just love to me
    When for so long it was drama, it was insecurity, second guessing myself
    Doubting myself, changing myself
    Wondering why the hell it was up one day and down the next
    High and low and then endless days of nothing
    I love the way you're just there, every day
    Thinking of me, caring for me, sharing the small things,
    Asking for advice on the big things.

It's funny how "love" has become so casual,
    The every-dayness of it; the expectation of it
    The first and last words we say to each other
    How love belongs in every minute of our day
    Through the giggles and the smiles and the sickness and the stress

I love you more than words.

To all of you,

I was surprised at how well we connected. We skyped every night. You told me about all the places you wanted to bring me. I still have those funny little gifts you bought me somewhere. I was excited about you and proud of your deep intellect. Then you disappeared. You just stopped. That was the end of that.

You were a departure for me. It was certainly a change to date a man who lived so close. That night when we were lying on your couch and something passed between us, I've never felt it before or since. You told me you loved me. Then you took it back. I cried my heart out driving away from your house that day. Shocked that it was the end for us.

It was all change with you. I was in a different and better place when we met. Being with you felt like how a relationship should be. The way we looked after one another. The fearlessness in how we both felt. I remember when you told me you loved me for the first time. I ran in to the bathrooms and cried! It was real. Then you stopped. You told me that you wanted to spend the rest of life with me but you changed your mind.

You. You who gave me hope. Who knew of my hurts and fears yet still brought me along in your own excitement. You who made me feel for the first time in a long time "could this be it". Even when you moved the goal posts. Even when I felt like you couldn't wait for me to go home, the mad rush to the train for fear of missing it. I still wanted you and still had that hope. You who jumps from woman to woman in your search. Each time getting carried away. You who I should have been more angry with.

All of you have taught me lessons about what love isn't. It isn't the idea of a person, it isn't needing butterflies everyday, it isn't rushing in, it isn't filling each other with dreams before the real stuff has had a chance, it isn't giving with one hand and taking with the other, it isn't uncertainty, it isn't pretending, it isn't feeling insecure, it isn't being overly conscious of oneself.

It's funny that I'm still a sentimental old romantic.

Happy Valentines day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 idiotboy11

L

I dont know where to start really. Im sorry. I should have been man enough to just talk to you and I am deeply ashamed that I didnt. I dont know if I ever meant enough to you for you to even care. You are the smartest and sweetest person ive ever known and have achieved wonderful things. Im not the smartest as you well aware, maybe that explains why I think about you way more than I should. Hoping you both are as content and happy as you have ever been

Idiotboy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

Go. The fcuk. To sleep

• Advertisement

I can't wait until that event is over. The amount of work you have put into it, all unpaid, late nights, 45 mins drives each way to meetings, using our own facilities for it. I know you have learned a lot, and it is interesting the amount of work and red tape that goes into an event. But please; if you are going to do it again next year, don't take on so much and get someone in the group to help you out also.

Advertisement