Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things you want to say to husband/boyf/ex's/friends/family/people *MOD NOTE POST #1*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭KikiDee

Dear self,

Well done on telling your family about your depression, major step right there! :) It's an unreal feeling to talk about it openly, I'm sorry that I kept it to myself for so long!

Ok, you've had a blip, that happens, but you're slowly getting back to normal so well done, not going down without a fight!

Dear ATC,

Thanks for sharing that inspiring post x

From,
    Kiki

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I just can't wait to be home for a few days :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Karmella

Stop sending me bullsh1t texts spouting your undying love for your kids. If it were true you would show it by actually making them a priority in your life.
    You've taken them a total of 4 nights in the last 9 weeks. Where's my break?
    I'm trying to move on and meet someone and I can't even organise a fcking date because you're so selfish. Why is it ok for you to spend 2 entire weeks with your girlfriend and not see your kids and I can't even get out for 1 hour to go find someone of my own.
    Just let me move on already. It's been 2 years ffs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

Dearest Friend,

I can't believe you're gone.. my worst nightmare has come through to see that post on your facebook wall.. I'm still in total shock.

7 years and everyday you were there.. how do I do this without you? Every good thing, every bad thing you were there supporting me.

I'm sorry you fought so hard for it to end like that. I do hope you knew how much you meant to me.. always and forever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,559 ✭✭✭B00!

I thought alot about it yesterday... and I don't want to lose you.

• Advertisement

Dear Work :D I am so very sorry (so VERY sorry! ;)) that I forgot to bring my phone with me on my day off. I know how important it is that you reach me 24/7 to do ALL those oh so unimportant tasks that simply cannot wait until a more reasonable time. I hope you don't strain your brain having to remember all that incidental information that pops into your head randomly that you think I must resolve NOW, else the world will LITERALLY fall apart IMMEDIATELY. I cannot :rolleyes: wait until I get home to read all those significant texts from you... and even before I sit down, I assure you I will answer them before you freak out and have to come hunt me down........:mad:........again. ;) Sorry if my phone forgetfulness causes you any grief, BECAUSE YOUR NEVER-ENDING TEXTS ARE A PURE DELIGHT TO ME! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Lavinia

Dear Life,

Aren't you already tired of all the troubles you put me through? I mean c'mon lets have some fun for a change lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

What do you have to do? How unfair are ye ?
    Its a clique and no I wont play your games!

If thats the way you want it fine but you are going nowhere fast............

You have no one to blame only yourselves and to be honest I wont be one bit sorry when it all goes wrong and my point is proven

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭KikiDee

I've said to him so not sure if I should post it here but anyways. You can't just decide you want to be part of my life when it suits you. It doesn't work that way. You're either in my life or you're not. Make your f*cking mind up!

I'm worried about you. She's got complete control over your life, more or less. Can you even see it?

• Advertisement

I'm home for 3 days a month, maybe less, and you think it's OK to be hanging around here like a bad smell when I'm trying to spend some time with my family. The ignorance of you is unbelievable.

Wishing I was there today to see you off but you're on the other side of the world :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

Why the fcuk do I still think of you....

😞

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭ivytwine

How have I been so stupid again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Dear abuser,

You don't get to claim that you're tired of dealing me now that you've been caught. What you did is a criminal offence with a maximum sentence of two years in prison.

You've got away with it for now, but if I hear of you lying about me again, our next stop will be a courtroom. Transcripts will be sought and the truth will come out in the wash.

For everyone's sake, I hope you accept that you've got off lightly and move on. I can't get the five years of my life you stole back but I'm going to try and move forward.

Me

My Best Friend dies and you try to make it all about you. You are the most selfish person I have ever met and I am DONE!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Dear L,

I can't stop feeling so down and out at your loss. Family is family at the end of the day. I may not have seen you in years but that doesn't take away from the fact that you were my family and I am still grieving your loss. I remember the joy I felt when you'd come to stay with us for a few days and the crushing sadness when you went home. I remember when mom was pregnant and I'd have to come stay in your house and you'd walk me down to my lift to school each morning.

I know I should have done more to keep in contact.

Last night when I was on the phone to mom, we were talking about you, about that Liverpool song and how I'd heard it on the radio. I happened to be outside, having a cigarette while I was on the phone. The moon was so bright, the stars shining down. But suddenly the sky lit up and I saw this falling star arc it's way across the sky. L, as stupid as this sounds, I know that was you, I know in my heart it's you, letting me know you're still around.

Take care of yourself girl. Love you and miss you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Well, I get kinda tired of being called on for advice when it suits ya.
    Come to the conclusion most people are two faced and self centered.
    No more.
    Being nice gets you no where.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭misstearheus

God,

Will you please please reveal and unveil where you've hidden that 50 euro note I've mis-laid! I could badly do with it at the moment.

Thanks,
    Me.

Apparently it took almost being run over for you to realise I deserved an explanation as to why exactly you broke up with me. It's been nearly 3 and a half years. I don't know wtf to do with that message. Should I reply? Should I delete it and move on?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Dear body. Please stop paining. I really want to enjoy today. It's not too much to ask.

I really wish it was easier to get home :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

U think I'm cold? Fair enough.....but you would see why if u were brought up in my house....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

This is going to break us

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭musiclady904

working 3 weeks non stop because you made a mistake, you should have owned up to it then not let everyone run around trying to find out what happened, your lucky to keep your job and then you expect us to cover your time off 😠

I wonder if you're expecting a reply. Something is telling me I should, but something else inside me is saying I should just ignore you.

You made me sorry for ever believing the light in your eyes was real.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭ivytwine

^^ Ouch

1. For the millionth time we're not mates! Stop trying to be all buddy buddy with me in group conversations :mad:

2. I feel I've done something wrong? Please say I haven't messed this up :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭Zanablue

Thank you for cooking such a lovely meal! It was such a thoughtful present:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Lavinia

I am still not sure that the healing process in me yet properly started.

Perhaps it's time...

Advertisement