Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things you want to say to husband/boyf/ex's/friends/family/people *MOD NOTE POST #1*

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,559 ✭✭✭B00!

ivytwine wrote: »
    ...I feel I've done something wrong? Please say I haven't messed this up :/

Ditto to what Ivy said... I am not looking forward to the answer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Dear self,

Well done on taking part in Darkness into light :D Not in a million years you'd have done it a year ago. Think you're family are very impressed with you young lady ;) It was an emotional walk but well done on doing it :D

Dear M,

Thank you very much for reading my manuscript, and the kind words you said mean a lot to me, so much that you gave me goosebumps :D I can't wait to see the finished foreword!

Dear boss in work placement,

Thank you very much for taking me on, I won't let you down!

From ATC

If ever you decide to open a dialogue, I will be waiting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭The Young Wan

Don't for one second think I won't tell your current girlfriend how you asked me to meet you at Christmas to "relive past good times". I would rather swallow a razor blade. Thank you for your time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

4 years. It seems like nothing but it feels like forever. 4 years since you exited my life, 4 years since I acted like a complete tool, 4 years since I started the rest of my life and went on to mature and become a better person. Everything I think about reconnecting with you, I read that email and realise how much of an ass I was. So I won't. I still hope you will get in contact, but that's most likely never going to happen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Lavinia

I never thought I would feel the love for you again after all of that...

But well, there it is....

So what should I do with it?????........................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Please don't try to sh1t stir with those innocuous texts. I'm not rising to the bait just so that you can run off and say x said this and that. The sooner people twig that is what you do, the better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

I hate you, plain and simple.. you wasted my time and now your talking about taking MY dog!?! your nuts..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Dear S.

Have you not realised yet that I know what you are up to? I don't know why you feel that it is ok to send me text message like the ones you sent in the past few days?
    You sent those messages just to cause trouble as you though I would repeat what you said.
    I know that what I said to you in the past was carried back to x and that you added your own bit on to it.
    Have you not realised that if x saw those text messages they would tell you very quickly where to go?
    The truth is that at this stage I won't be in contact with you much after this. I don't keep in contact with people who backstab there friends so they can feel important.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

After I meet you I am going to give you some time to decide what you want.
    This is your last chance with me. If you decide you want to leave things as they are I will accept this. If you do this you have ended me being there to pick up the pieces at a later date. I think it is time that you accpected that even though things will be changing for you over the next few months you can't go back to the way things were between you and x.

Your working hard on certain things but you ignoring the one thing that you have to change. You can't ignore this any longer because unless you make changes in this regard your health will continue to suffer. Along with is you need to consider y and that long term they need you around.
    I offered to help you a while ago in this regard but you declined my offer. I know it is not an easy thing to start as I have been there. I will say that long term it is worth it.

The truth is that if you decide to keep things they way they are that is it. I will be moving on with my own life. I have some thing very decent in the pipeline and it should happen within the next few months. If this happens it will lead to other things for me.
    One of my friends said to me he has x period of time to decide what he wants and that is it. I agreed with them as I now realise that I can't and won't put my life on hold much longer for you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭Zanablue

Leave my son alone, your nothing but scum and I will not stay quiet. When dealing with bullies you have to make a lot of noise...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭languagenerd

It's just occurred to me that Tuesday marks 10 years since the last time I spoke to you. I might be a week off with my dates, but I remember that it was a Wednesday, shortly before you passed, so it was mostly likely this week. C decided suddenly that he really wanted to see you & M must've realised it could be the last chance, because we all got in the car and drove for almost 3 hours to see you for 15min. On a school night, no less. I'm so glad C & M made that snap decision, because otherwise I probably wouldn't have remembered when the last time was.

It's weird to think how much has changed in those 10 years, and how little has changed in other ways. I think you'd be proud of my achievements & this ridiculous job I have now. No, actually, I think you'd have been teasing me about it in person, while secretly & proudly boasting about it to all your friends. There's so much you never got to see & I've often wondered what you would have thought of things throughout the years. You definitely would have hated my last few haircuts anyway! Isn't it strange that I can still imagine your reaction every time I get it done?

So, you'll be on my mind a lot these next two weeks. I'll keep my hair curly, just for you. X

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭pew

I'm not second best. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭twill

I am a socially challenged idiot. Sorry. :\

Would be nice to actually talk some time. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭fallen01angel

I don't know how I am going to get over you.You just walked away without so much as a backward glance,you think "my feelings have changed" is enough of an explanation. It's almost a month and it's worse I'm getting, if you'd been 100% honest and me why then I'd know that at least,instead a month later I'm actually looking into counciling to try to help stop my mental torture. I don't recognise this shadow of myself and I really don't like her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

I really hope ur not using me for some bit of entertainment

I really hope ur not using me for some bit of entertainment

Wow, just wow.

The hate u had for L, all the hate, all the bitchness, the spreading **** about her, the jealousy.... The hate u had for....and now because u have no friends cuz I had enough.....her bff's??!?!?!

I wonder if she really knew everything would it be as all lovely dovely as its made out on fb....I'm actually gobsmacked, yet relieved when I remember I don't have so much childish shire to put up with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

MOD: I've deleted an anonymous post from this thread. No mention of other boards posters is allowed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Lady is a tramp

I've got this. I've got this. I've f*cking got this.

If only you were as good at convincing yourself. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Lavinia

I'm really sad. I hoped for the better but it's just closing me and pulling me down...
    I'm not sure how much longer I can stay in this pace without leaving...
    Perhaps it helped anyway...

That was important to me.

thanks for bailing :/ ...and you wonder why I don't ask people for help.

I like u. I like u a lot. I feel like a giddy school girl knowing u like me a lot too. Can't wait to see u again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭ivytwine

@SAC YAYYY :)

G your little message today made me smile. So not used to this nice treatment. I really really like you. Dare I hope!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 244 ✭✭Starkystark

Yes I know and I've realised a long time ago that I should stop comparing my life to others! I know it's petty....

But gosh, it's very hard - I wish my life was as crease free...even for a bit?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 600 ✭✭✭SMJSF

why do I stay around, and let myself be treated like this?! You knew exactly why I was mad, after all the small digs, but then you had to make it worse and add salt to the wound didn't you?! When will you ever just cope on and realize people are not toys for playing with.

And you ask why i give up so easily.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,656 ✭✭✭Milly33

Ah here we go, why the bleep do you always question me despite knowing exactly who I am

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Is it silly of me to want to spend time with you? Probably not. But maybe it is silly of me to expect you to want to spend time with me now.

I hate this constant rollercoaster of emotion I go thru every weekend, will they like me, will they not...Why are you so fickle?!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

B00! wrote: »
    I hate this constant rollercoaster of emotion I go thru every weekend, will they like me, will they not...Why are you so fickle?!

*hugs*

Advertisement