Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things you want to say to husband/boyf/ex's/friends/family/people *MOD NOTE POST #1*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭Makapakka

Why is it that I, the most loving of the group, turns out to be single mother, with unreliable friends and a dip**** of an ex. Why do I have to have the tears, the tantrums, why do I have to be awake at 6.30 every morning because of the ****ing sun and be expected to deal with it. I am beyond exhausted at this point. Msybe that's why I had a breakdown. Maybe that's why I'm not bothered studying. Maybe that's why I've been pulling away. N you, father of my child, think you're so great coming to see her for 35 minutes out of your week, yawning the whole time you are there to put on a show of how tired you are and how much of am effort you're putting in, but then attacking me that she doesn't know you. . Why is it me?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭pew

You aren't making this any easier at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

It's very strange hearing from you again after all this time. I take no pleasure in finding out that I was right about you feeling depressed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,944 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

To anyone in an emotionally abusive relationship/friendship , never give up . One day you will have had enough and say I'm done . Might take weeks, months, or even years (believe me i know) but give yourself a clap on the back for finally taking back control of your life ..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭Tigger99

Hello my two favourite mistakes. I know you are both stalking my posts so hey, might as well say hi. Even though it hurt at the time I'm so grateful that we happened because I'm so happy with my life and I couldn't have gotten to that point without the ****e I went through with you both. Sometimes I have to pinch myself that I'm here. Like an out of body experience.

I was going to say I hope you find the peace you both so desperately crave, but no, I don't think either of you are there yet. Or may ever be.

But on the plus side all those things your small little minds didn't think I'd achieve, I did, and then some.

Lol, karma is a bitch guys :pac: :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Dear self,

Don't give up on writing now! You can do this :D:cool:

From me

Oh my god. I am just so angry. You really are a cruel person. Right well if you don't want me in your life, so be it. I'm through with you. I reached out n you ignored me n it has given me the final tick that you are not my friend any more. I'll be rude n say go **** yourself. ARGH

• Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Lavinia

...Dear me..
    Just please accept that some people will never learn, and they will never change..
    Please stop waiting for them to come and behave in a loving way you yearn for..
    Just please move on.. and do not turn around...

It is time...

Lavinia wrote: »
    ...Dear me..
    Just please accept that some people will never learn, and they will never change..
    Please stop waiting for them to come and behave in a loving way you yearn for..
    Just please move on.. and do not turn around...

It is time...

Same goes for you makapakka

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Dear R,

Still can't believe you're gone. Rest in peace my cousin :(

From ATC

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

You've just made me feel like **** about myself during a really tough week where I've constantly felt like packing it all in and going home. Cheers for that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

Im really scared to let u in, Im just scared.

How is it possible that you can make me feel like **** and make me feel good at the same time?!!

Dear You...
    All excuses sound so .. trivial.. and untrue...
    Please just let the Truth be, even if it mean, you do not really want me in your life... or not nearly as much as I would love that you do...
    Why cover it with some fake "caring" for me, when I know, I feel, it is a lie..

I am letting you go internally, inside myself..
    Let it be...

.. and I will let me be....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,559 ✭✭✭B00!

D & B - What changed? (cos I know it wasn't me)... I wish you would just say.

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭twill

You almost had me convinced for a while.

twill wrote: »
    You almost had me convinced for a while.

Where can I sign this please? :-(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

I thought you were my friend, but I've realised that actually, you don't give a toss. If you did, you'd have text to see if I was okay. It's a shame, we got on so well when we were away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,559 ✭✭✭B00!

Lavinia wrote: »
    Where can I sign this please? :-(
    guess we are forming a line ;)

For three years, he almost had me convinced... Next time I will be even more careful. How does that saying go? "don't fall until you see the whites of their lies" ...NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES, I say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Oh shut up you're nonsensical withering bullsh1t. No one cares. You cry wolf, you pay the price.......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,423 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Dear everyone,
    Stop commenting about my son. I know he's tall, I'm looking up at him everyday! I know he looks older and more mature than his age. Stop making me feel like there's something wrong with him, there's not, he's a healthy young lad in puberty! If that was a young girl developing early would you all comment on it too like that?
    Peeved off Mammy

• Registered Users Posts: 14 ast245543

Why do I care so much when you don't?

Happy Birthday to meeee!!

Happy birthday makapakka!

Considering I made my feelings clear, that I was willing to date you and you said you aren't relationship material right now, excuse me if I hurt hearing about you dating another girl and having problems being nervous.

I'm crying my eyes over u, what is it about me? Am I just not good enough...again...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,643 ✭✭✭R.D. aka MR.D

Dear husband,

It's our only day off together all week and you are in a mood instead of spending time together. I'm so sick of this. I can't take it any more. You are making me miserable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭jellybear

Please don't comment on my weight you ignorant, hurtful 'man'.
    I'm an average size 12/14 so how dare you say such hurtful things. It brings back such horrible memories of the other 'man' who did this to me 8 and a half years ago.
    My heart is so sore and I can't go through this again :(
    At least my amazing fiancé loves me for who I am <3

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭hearmehearye

I'm so bloody jealous of her. It cripples me. But i love you. And I'm the fool.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 244 ✭✭Starkystark

Waaaahhhhhhhh! Why did I become a teacher and why does my job have to dictate where I live?! I just want a job in Kildare? Why is that so hard to get!? Waaaaaahhhhhhhh don't want to be in this silly nosey place any longer.

It's like someone doesn't want me having a life!

Advertisement