Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things you want to say to husband/boyf/ex's/friends/family/people *MOD NOTE POST #1*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Lavinia

my dear and beloved.. i hope you are all right as much as you can be..
    i'm listening the beatles's song girl and just realised i could sing it word for word to you, if ti were about the boy, or man...

"she's the kind of girl man you want so much it makes you sorry still you don't regret a single day..."

thinking i might contact you soon just to see how you are doing..

but not just yet....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,912 ✭✭✭✭Eeden

I really love you all so much, but omg do I now want an actual holiday ON MY OWN. Entirely on my own.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

Eeden wrote:
    I really love you all so much, but omg do I now want an actual holiday ON MY OWN. Entirely on my own.

This is where I am at now
    If I had the money I would be gone

I wish you were there for me when was the most down. But you didn't.
    Perhaps it was a sign I plan to follow....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭pew

I think i like you more than i think i do.

**** my life

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭The Young Wan

When we first met, I was young. And I didn't know how relationships worked. I said something that really upset and offended you, and I know now that's not ok to do. I'd like us to try again as we were never really anything, but I don't think you'd even contemplate it.

Le sigh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭Vel

You are a petty, angry, stubborn man who will never change. Unfortunately I have to have you in my life right now. I can't wait until I never have to deal with your petty, stubborn, angry ways anymore

Me,

I think I know what is, the reasons I feel like this. It a bit muddled and right now I'm trying really hard to figure me out. This is has to stop. It's not a case of not being cut out for it, it's more the old crap that gets in the way.

I'm disapointed and a little sad and a good bit anxious. None of it is rational. Well definitely not the sad and anxious bits. Tomorrow I will be like a different person. Calm, steady, holding not just myself but others together. My ability to do that never ceases to amaze me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

LynnGrace wrote: »
    You are one of my closest friends, and I hope that you always will be. Please don't shut me out now. We have been through so much, and have been there for one another.

In my mind, I think I have let you go. Sometimes friendships do fizzle out, I know. This makes me sad, if this is what has happened to us. I never thought it would.

Onwards and upwards I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭KikiDee

You just don't get it j. It's not OK to treat people the way you've been treating me. And I'm not gonna stand for it anymore. F&ck you and the horse you rode in on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 244 ✭✭Starkystark

Dear Anxiety,

My god you've surprised me again! Please please go away and let me enjoy my new start!

Starkystark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 MurmanskRun

F,

In author Stuart MacBride's DS Logan McRae series, the excellently acerbic character, DI Steel, always has a great turn of phrase:

"I'll fill your scrotum with angry bees and sew it over your bumhole."

If you had the balls, this is what I'd do to you for the way you've treated me (again) over the last three days: cry for help, abject apology for the last time you fcuked me over, tears, distancing, anger, rejection.

I'm my own worst enemy for falling for this routine every goddamn time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,559 ✭✭✭B00!

I think you're cute :)

...what a pity :o

Feels so good to be finally and fully over you.

All of you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Dear self,

Well done on getting to 100k words on your manuscript!! :D Never thought I'd get there! Finish it off now and then party time :D

From me:)

Basketball is such a great dynamic game lol..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

A long time ago, we used to be friends but I haven't thought of you lately at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭Mudmask

Friends,
    I know you don't like your jobs, but telling me I'm better off having no job is crippling. I'm sorry I'm not sunshine and daisy's, not crying 24/7 is even an effort atm. I'd love to hear from you more, not just when you want something.
    Mostly, I miss you and I miss being me with you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Dear friends,

I really hope you are ok, you didn't deserve to get hurt, like you did :(

from ATC

Dear Rental Market - particularly house share market!

What happened to the days where first decent person comes; first served!!!!

I'm a great housemate - I'm clean, quiet and friendly. And always pay my rent in time!

If the last landlord could ring me back please with his "decision". Worst than an interview.

If I could only win the lotto - you could stick your over priced rooms where the sun doesn't shine!

Starkystark

• Advertisement

Terrible how easily you can forget.. Why am I still amazed by that fact???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Karmella

Honestly how is this so hard for you to understand? I have accepted that you are in a relationship and I couldn't care less. I am not an idiot, obviously when our children are at your house they will spend time with her - it is fine, it is your turf after all. And I think all aspects of your new life should remain there - on your turf. It's a perfectly rational request.

It is so childish of you to make out that there is something wrong with me or that I'm the bitch for having this opinion. I don't want her in my house because I think it's muddying the waters - confusing for the children. I don't 'hate' her as I've told you numerous times. I'm blue in the face from saying it's not her. She could be Mary poppins but I still won't have her babysit my children in my house, nor should I have to. And I really shouldn't have to explain this to you over and over and over again. Just grow up ffs. Just man up and tell her no. It's a gross conflict of interest and I couldn't give a fiddlers what people of her culture do. I don't think that my feelings on the matter are backwards or closed off. They are not 'Irish' feelings - they are mine. :rolleyes:

I'm not about to ask my fella to go for pints with you or that we all sit down together and have a good ol chinwag. It's just weird. We are not friends. You've asked me to accept your life - well do me a favour and respect my wishes.

Why so much attitude? Really! I don't recall you ever being like that before.

or maybe my memory is selective and remembering you better than you actually are.

either way, cool your jets cowboy! ...or de-friend and forget about me. I am perfectly ok without you and that sharp attitude.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Dear body,

If you could just cop on and do what you're supposed to do, when you're supposed to do, that would be frickin' awesome.

Your unpredictability makes it ever so difficult to make plans!

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭Makapakka

I miss you
    I miss our friendship.
    I know by missing that friendship I'm still looking for the same from you and I need to support myself emotionally before I can be comfortable around you again.
    But I really do miss you.

Dear Gods of Good Luck, why have you forsaken me?

Dear Bad Luck Gremlins, had enough of you already!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

You are so bloody gorgeous

• Registered Users Posts: 1 lolo999

A,

I love you.I miss you.I don't believe you're happy with her.how could you be after all that's happened and what you told me.you went back too quick after the circumstances and now you're stuck there.I would make you happy.you should have given us a chance.there was something there in the time we had together. You know why I can't talk to you.its not cos I hate you,its cos it's too hard.I just feel so sad seeing you every day and not being yours.I can't get over you.

Msy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭AlteredStates

Time to Grow a set. Look me in eyes & speak directly or not at all. <3

• Advertisement

Today, tomorrow, this week,

Be good to me.

Advertisement