Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things you want to say to husband/boyf/ex's/friends/family/people *MOD NOTE POST #1*

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I'm slightly incredulous that you sent me a message saying that you feel sorry for me. Seriously do you just open your mouth to change your feet? I can't believe I once had so much regard for you... Glad I don't now anyway!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 451 ✭✭bd2012

Dear ex girlfriend,

If only i had known at the start how much of a complete fake you were. Incapable of vulnerability, openness, and honesty, even with yourself.

You revealed your true narcissistic colours at the end and I pity you. You are doomed to do the same thing over and over again, unable to truly love or feel loved.

Rinse and repeat.

I hope that someday you realise what exactly is holding you back and I hope you get the help you need, I tried, but you were just not ready or willing yet.

There is learning in everything if you let it in.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Keisha07

I have given my all to caring for you but it wasn't good enough you drove me into the ground, I put your needs ahead of mine, my husbands my kids, you made me feel guilty for not doing more, you badmouthed me and now that I have finally found a boundary you have no further interest in me. Its taken years to realize but I owe you nothing good luck finding another mug

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 244 ✭✭Starkystark

I literally can't take anymore rejection. I'm so lonely.

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭inocybe

Your tattoo is a lie, you're not a freak. You turned out to be a boring stereotypical cheat. Goodbye.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

I wish u could always be this way, I wish u had been this way.....alot of pain and tears would not have happened.

Stay this way, please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,912 ✭✭✭✭Eeden

I don't know why my grief has hit me today. It's been three months! I held it together this long and suddenly out of nowhere just fell apart this afternoon. I miss you so much and can't believe I'll never see you again... I can't stop crying!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,559 ✭✭✭B00!

Dear Friend E, Am so sorry. For the first few years, I would have a remembrance (from out of the blue, just sitting on the bus) and all of a sudden a flood of tears would come. You've been strong to hold it together - grief has it's own time frame. Having to let go (when you love deeply and have known great love) can't be easy. Mind yourself. (hugs)

Dear A,
    I am sorry I could not do more to help you. I know you wanted my help with x. I could not do what you asked as it could lead to trouble for me. I have to consider my own future also. I have not told you that I found out some information in regards N. Well it is only a matter of time before N is told a few things they don't know. I can't see N staying around much longer after they get this good news.
    I hope this will bring you some changes over the next few weeks.

Dear D,
    You think you are so smart but you are not at all. I have just waited a while and then I got the information I was looking for quite by accident. I gave you so many chances but you decided not to act on them. Your going to figure out something soon.
    After how you treated me in the past I am just glad to return the favour.

Dear N
    I know just the type of person you really are. You don't care who you walk over to get what you want. The problem here is you steped on the wrong toes for to long. Your about to be told a few home truths. After this you will realise that the road your on leads to a dead end so you need to turn soon other wise it will be to late.
    I know the timing is poor but I really don't care after getting that nasty message from you in the past.

I have been remembering you lately. Your infectious grin. That look of pure mischief. The joy I felt in your presence. You could always put a smile on my face. Thank you for loving this lost kid when you did, despite the odds. Life can take a lot of things away, but it can't take the memory of knowing love. You are my very best memory. If only I had known we would end... still the thought of you makes me smile, like no other.

• Advertisement

You promised to tell me everything............why are you letting me wait now!

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Cutie 3.14

I love you :) I really do

Dear Neighbours.... :mad: Really?
    Why must you be so loud?
    :( ...will I ever know what peace & quiet sounds like?

Please please stop. it is none of your business what I do with my time. I don't ask questions like that of anyone, because it's inconsiderate. Why do you (still) assume I am beholden to reporting to you? I am not on your short leash anymore (or is that the issue?) Seriously - ya make me want to throw my phone into the sea and walk away. If i don't ever get another text, will be too soon (cringe).

There are a hundred reasons why I shouldn't have a crush on you...... but I definitely like you a lot.

Don't worry, I'm never going to actually tell you or do anything about it. Even if you were single now, it would be far too awkward professionally and probably personally as well. I just didn't expect to end up liking you that way!

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭wendydoll

Getting no message is also a message

:'(

Ya really never know who a person is... until they prove themselves... given time and distance. I really must be more careful. Am so glad I dodged that bullet! Good luck in your future endeavours ;) and by that I mean "man up".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

I know you're enjoying being back in civilisation and enjoying comforts such as easy access to shops, and a reliable source of electricity, but I really miss your Snapchats from the outback. Snaps of pigeons on streets don't provide as much entertainment as snaps of you trying to chase kangaroos away with a quad bike.

Also, come home soon. We miss you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭misstearheus

God / Mother Nature / Forces of the Earth,

Please let tomorrow be dry as well and I'll get other lot of Bed-clothes dry and be really really happy! :)

Mercy buckets,
    Me. :)

You can't blame your problems on everyone.

Maybe if you didn't do the wrong thing in the first place you wouldn't have the problems you have now.

Get a grip

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,912 ✭✭✭✭Eeden

I felt your absence so much last night. You would have been there cheering me on. And singing a song which was so specifically about my own life was difficult.

I miss you so much :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 451 ✭✭bd2012

I forgive you.

Not because you're sorry (which you aren't) and not because you've apologised (which you haven't), but because I cannot hold on to negative emotions, emotions that actually do nothing for me, any longer.

I forgive you for MY own sake.

You cannot help but be the incomplete individual that you are, and you are (and will continue to be) a victim of your own self.

Forgiven but, for the sake of self-preservation, definitely not forgotten.

M - I didn't even know you were sick. I shall certainly miss you. Give em he!! on your first day up there.

It's not fair, we didn't even get to go on a proper first date. I know you've explained that your dad is very ill & that you don't feel comfortable dating right now, but what does your final line "all the best for now" mean? Is that "goodbye& nice knowing you", or is it "I'll be in touch when everything calms down"? I wish I knew.

If I didn't love you as much as I do, I'd reveal to your girlfriend all the things you've been telling to me.

I feel like such a two faced sneaky bitch not disclosing our chats to her. Can understand why you are trying to keeping each other way from one another.

P.S don't tell someone you love them if you don't mean it

Why did I have to go and look at ur pics.

Cant sleep now....

Dear loneliness...

Why do u have to keep creeping in and scaring me? Can we take a break? Can u just let someone in? Ur slowly poisoning me. I feel as if u are making my brain rot. Ur going to make me sick with the upset u bring. Iv had enough. This cant be normal. Ur suffercating me. Ur taking over me. I don't feel strong enough to fight u anymore. I wouldn't wish u on anyone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

I cant fight all your battles for you as much as I,d love to. I know what's going on is not right or fair but you need to stand up for yourself . I wont always be there to hold your hand

Dear tonite and tomorrow, I am not really up for this... please be easier than I am expecting.

• Advertisement

You have zero right to ask me about my life when you won't tell me about yours

Advertisement