Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things you want to say to husband/boyf/ex's/friends/family/people *MOD NOTE POST #1*

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭robyntmorton

@sullivlo: *hugs*

These things are never easy to go through.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

Doctor, drugs, doctor, x-ray, drugs, doctor, consultant, drugs, physio, mri, drugs... thanks you stupid cunt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭Vela

Dear Granda

Thanks for the hug last night. You and Granny always seem to pop up in my dreams when I need you the most. Even though you're not around anymore.

I love you, always.

See you on the flipside.

x

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

sullivlo, I'm so sorry for your loss. What a lovely tribute to your friend. x

Boyfriend,

You make me ridiculously happy :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭clairewithani

Sullivlo cried a little

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Lavinia

You are the best man that I have ever met.
    What an irony in that....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

I wish I could live outside my head, inside my head is filled with spiders legs.

Stop bullying me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Dear Z,

I heard that your girlfriend was pregnant a while ago. You and her wasted no time. You are barely with her a year.
    Have you learned nothing from the pervious realtionships you were in? You have been engaged twice to non nationals but you ended these relationships as both of these woman were cheating on you.

You had an ex-girlfriend who told you she was pregnant with your baby and you believed this. You were lucky she moved back home outside Ireland before the baby was born as it let you off the hook. The sad thing is that her child could be yours but you don't care about this.

I heard your girlfriend is living in your house. I saw photos on fb of your baby. You need to get a dna test on that child as due to their colour they may not be yours.
    If I noticed the childs colour I am sure some of your friends have also. I have a feeling your girlfriend won't want this as she is quite happy now not working and living in your house.
    I hope I am wrong about the baby but I don't think I am.
    Even if this child is yours you have a lot to deal with now and it is not always easy.

I was chatting to A and I told her your good news. She saw the photos also and she said that child is very dark. He needs to get a dna test to make sure it is his. She said to me If you see him tell him I said congradulations on the new arrival.
    I can't believe you turned her down a few years ago to end up in the situation you are in now.

Why why why did you have to use that expression! I know that you have had body issues. I know that. But what a ****ing expression to use... I feel like I can't take anything that you say at face value anymore. Sh1t. I had such faith in you. **** that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭misstearheus

God,

Please do your thang and dry the 2 Loads of Clothes I have left hanging out!

Mercy Buckets and T.i.a.

Cloudily yours,
    Me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,912 ✭✭✭✭Eeden

I'm so proud of you. You're amazing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭languagenerd

I got a new phone today and I had to put most of my contacts in again. I added your mobile number. I don't know why. It's been a long time since you were able to use the phone I got for you when the smartphone became too much. I wrote out how to use it on post-its and went through it with you again and again. I'm not sure you were ever able to use it properly. We all got used to loads of random pocket dials from you as you messed with the buttons, not really knowing what they'd do. Oh, there's Grandad again.... Hello? Hello? Hang up! No, YOU rang me! Hang up, it'll waste your credit! You'd ask every other day if it was charged enough, if it had enough credit. And then... nothing. At some point you stopped. Alzheimer's silently stole that from you, one more thing among many.

I added your number, even though I'll almost certainly never get a text or call from you on it. I couldn't *not* add it. It would have been missing, a gaping hole in the staple contacts I've had since I got my first phone as an 11-year-old. You used to text me in indecipherable txtspk that you learned from some newspaper article or pamphlet somewhere. HOW RU? IM GD. CU @ D WKEND. I miss those messages now, you know. They feel like a whole other lifetime ago. I don't even know when the last one was. It was probably three or four phones ago for me, gone forever. And that part of you is gone now. I miss him, too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭Vela

J, what would I do without you? Thank you. This world makes a whole lot of more sense to me with you in it. They say that people come into your life for a reason, and I know exactly why you came into mine - to make sure it kept going.

And it will continue to move forward. As will we. You'll get married, maybe you'll move. And I'll do - whatever it is that I do next. We'll do all of our own things and all of our 'us' things. Life will move and change and we'll change right along with it. But all that's been will always be. You'll always be the person who stayed by my side. And I'll always be standing right by yours.

Thank you. Thank you for keeping me in the light when all I wanted was to disappear into the night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Lady is a tramp

Ri, thanks for letting me be the sidekick you never knew you were missing.

Thanks for slotting me into your life. You made infinite space to hold me when and where I needed to be held, but were so open for me when I was ready to be there for you, too.

Thanks for seeing me, believing me, and trusting me. Thanks for putting your money where your mouth is!

You are beautiful. You are you, and that will always be more than enough.

Thanks for sharing You with me.

Ri, thanks for letting me be the sidekick you never knew you were missing.

Thanks for slotting me into your life. You made infinite space to hold me when and where I needed to be held, but were so open for me when I was ready to be there for you, too.

Thanks for seeing me, believing me, and trusting me. Thanks for putting your money where your mouth is!

You are beautiful. You are you, and that will always be more than enough.

Thanks for sharing You with me.

Lovely post

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

I got a new phone today and I had to put most of my contacts in again. I added your mobile number. I don't know why. It's been a long time since you were able to use the phone I got for you when the smartphone became too much. I wrote out how to use it on post-its and went through it with you again and again. I'm not sure you were ever able to use it properly. We all got used to loads of random pocket dials from you as you messed with the buttons, not really knowing what they'd do. Oh, there's Grandad again.... Hello? Hello? Hang up! No, YOU rang me! Hang up, it'll waste your credit! You'd ask every other day if it was charged enough, if it had enough credit. And then... nothing. At some point you stopped. Alzheimer's silently stole that from you, one more thing among many.

I added your number, even though I'll almost certainly never get a text or call from you on it. I couldn't *not* add it. It would have been missing, a gaping hole in the staple contacts I've had since I got my first phone as an 11-year-old. You used to text me in indecipherable txtspk that you learned from some newspaper article or pamphlet somewhere. HOW RU? IM GD. CU @ D WKEND. I miss those messages now, you know. They feel like a whole other lifetime ago. I don't even know when the last one was. It was probably three or four phones ago for me, gone forever. And that part of you is gone now. I miss him, too.

Beautiful, beautiful post.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭jellybear

Today can just go and...... well you know. Feel like crap and then treated like crap on top of it. Eugh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

T,
    I don't know how I would have got through the past year without you.. we've had so much thrown at us and we've managed it all.. here's to so many more years!

D,
    I will continue to miss you every day forever. Thank you for always being there. I hope you are at peace now and somehow know that I am happy at last..

I remember how a few years ago we were such good friends.
    I wanted a realtionship with you and you decided I was not good enough for you.
    The sad thing is that if you gave me a chance back then your life could be so different now. Who knows what could have happened in the few years since then?

I saw some photos recently and I can't believe that you have put on even more weight.
    I am telling you now it is just a matter of time before you have a heart attack.

I saw the photos of you and your new baby. I know your girlfriend is dark in colour but your baby I though should be lighter in colour. If I noticed this I am supprised that other people have not said this to you.

I hope for your sake now that you take a look at your life and make some changes. You need to get a dna test done on that baby and if it is not yours tell her to get lost.
    I am telling you that these things have a way of coming out. Don't be an idoit working hard to pay for some other mans child.

In regards to your weight you can't keep continuing on the road your on as it leading you to serious heath issues and/or an early grave. You need to lose at least 6 stone to start wtih and see what you are like then. If that baby is yours unless you do this -you won't be around to see them grow up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

A month since we spoke and it still feels raw. Every so often something happens that makes me go to text you, and I have to remember all over again. I miss you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Don't pretend to be a friend while continuously getting the digs in.

There is no way forward for us after tonight. Heart broken.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,553 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

Dear world,

I have no idea what I've done in a past life to deserve this but surely I've been punished enough. How much bad luck can a person have before they run out, or is this as good as it's going to get for me? Must every bit of good luck come with a barbed tail?

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

We are so lucky and could have such an amazing life, pity your making it impossible :(

I could never intentionally hurt another person. I just couldn't. It was bad enough you hurt me but I found out today you boasted about it to your cousin and said you thought it was great the way I got upset. Good enough for the ugly cow you said, hope she never gets over it. I haven't stopped crying since. What did I ever do to deserve that? You made me feel like nothing. Less than nothing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭jellybear

Please, please pull through. We're all rooting for you. You did it once before, please do it again.

ETA: Heartbroken. We'll miss you so, so much :(
    Tell nanny hi from me.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭Persephone kindness

My period is bitching at me. I hate my period.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Dear helmet,

Thanks for doing a stellar job in saving my life. I'm forever indebted to your polystyrene wonderness.

Regards,
    A very much alive sullivlo

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

F**k off 'mother-in-law'. You're a twisted, narcissistic, attention seeking, using bitch. None of the rest of your family will do anything for you anymore because they've all seen through you and had enough of you now (as have I) but you'll use and abuse your son and you just don't care. If he and I split up, it will be because of you and the wedge you'll have driven between us. I'm sure you'll be delighted anyway. I have no idea how you managed to land such a complete gentleman of a husband and he deserves an almighty reward for what he's put up with over the years.

Advertisement