Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things you want to say to husband/boyf/ex's/friends/family/people *MOD NOTE POST #1*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Cutie 3.14

You're dispicable, always with the sweet girl act to everyone trying to be their best friend.

I see right through you, and you know I do. If only they knew that behind all the sweetness and nicey nicey is a miserable person who cheats on her husband, sleeping with her colleague on the job, trying to break up other people's relationships.
    Nose on the air trying to get an ego trip off anyone or anything that will pay you attention. Pathetic, and you know you are.

Is everyone supposed to jump around and entertain YOU??

If I'm alone in your company and don't open my mouth it's because I don't trust you. You've proved time and time again you can't keep your mouth shut. Do you not think I haven't heard stuff back?? Then you sit and let out big dramatic sighs to symbolise you're so bored in my company?? I ain't giving you ****. Go bother someone else for your gossip and bitching.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭Madam Oblong

Why are you still obsessing over this? Move on already, it's getting sad

• Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Lavinia

Why are you still obsessing over this? Move on already, it's getting sad
    sorry for quoting you but sure there is someone i knew who is similar, some people just never learn to let go and get over things..
    and ya, it is sad really...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

It took me a long time to see what you were really like.
    I know that you were bitter over the friendship I had with K.

Do you think it was a smart thing telling K what ever I said about then and adding your own bit to make me look bad? Do you not think that I was worried about them and some of the situations they ended up in?
    What had you to gain doing this? Why would do that to two decent people who would have both regarded you as a friend?

It amazing now how you are so busy to either ring me or even send me a text message when I asked you a few questions. The truth is I already know the answers and I just wanted to see what you would say to me now. I know your not going to contact me for a while if even at all.

I am now in a position to pay you back for what you did in the past.
    I don't have time for a toxic person who claim be a friend and then does what you did. I can't see K wanting much to do with you in the future either. You can't blame either of us after the trouble you caused.

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭wendydoll

You all can f*ck right off. I am always there for you all, whenever you need me. I've been there for you emotional, physical and even financially for some of you.

I needed someone to talk to the last few days and not one of you could be bothered to take the time to meet me for a coffee or have a 10 min conversation over the phone. I was also busy when you reached out to me but I made you a priority when you were in need of help.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

When I told you at Christmas about my brother abusing me as a child, I was terrified that it would become a constant topic of conversation for us. You're 1 of 2 people who know so I just wasn't sure what it would do to our friendship.
    I was afraid that it would become a constant topic of conversation - you trying to get more information, you trying to convince me to tell my "family", you trying to convince me to go to the gardai and all that sort of thing. And I'm sorry for thinking those things about you. I feel bad for thinking those things about you.
    So anyway, thank you for being a good friend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,912 ✭✭✭✭Eeden

My first birthday without you. :( I always thought you deserved more celebration than I did on my birthday: after all, you did all the work! Thanks xx <3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Someone reminded me that it was your birthday the other day. Happy birthday. I hope it was a good one for you.

Hard to believe that it's 4 and a half years since we were together. You've been on my mind lately. You know why. I need to tell you to back off and stop messaging me but you know I won't do that. It says a lot about the type of relationship that we had. Still, I don't regret the time, I just regret how some things happened.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭Miss Demeanour

To the five strangers I met today around the shopping center. You asked me if I was ok and if I needed any help. You smiled, chatted and even exchanged stories of your own. Those random words of kindness meant so much....thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Hun, it seems to be one thing after another lately. But we'll get there, we have faced worse things together and gotten through it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,587 ✭✭✭DunnoKidz

Thanks for remembering :)

Dear S,
    Thanks for not replying to the messages I sent you. I already knew the answer to what I asked you. You had no idea that this was a test for you. I just wanted to see how you would react when you saw the messages I sent you.

I know what you have been doing behind my back over the past few years. What had you to gain doing this? Do you have any idea how this could have effected the long term futures of two people that regarded you as a friend?

I figured out a way to repay what you have done in the past. I am sorry I won't be their in person when you find out what I did. I think that this will end your friendship with our mutual friend. To be honest I won't be contacting you again either.
    I don't have time for toxic people like you in my life.

She was on my mind the second I woke up this morning and then I immediately thought of you and how you were dealing with her loss.

I hope someone is looking after you today. I can't be that person anymore

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

why the hell are you both being such bitches to me you are supposed to be my mother and my sister. Neither of you have ever been there for me but yet you both expect me to be there for you, simply because i am single and dont have children. Well let me tell you both one thing this is going to change and how drasticily it changes depends entirely on whether you both do what you have said you will do in the next week or so. If you dont One of you may end up becoming the permenant family carer for the other.

Thanks. You made me confront one of my worst traits and deal with it. Very hard but very worth it.
    I HATE when I'm wrong, and I know I'm (very occasionally) a total pain in the ass but appreciate and respect your character dealing with me when I am. :o
    You showed such class.
    You kill me.
    Sigh. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,553 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

I know I have no say in this. I know you're an adult and can make your own decisions, and I know this sounds selfish... but please don't marry him. Other than the fact you haven't even lived together yet, can you not see what he is doing? Can you not see that he has been trying to drive a wedge between us for years, and has somewhat succeeded? Do you really turn a deaf ear to the snide comments he "jokes" about us? About how useless we are, about how we don't care for you like he does and only take advantage of you, about how only he understands you?

I've already lost one parent because of a stepparent, I can't stand to lose both and my home because of another. This house will always be home, and will always be my go to place when life gets tough. I've lost so much already, I don't think I can cope with losing my rocks too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Why won't you just f**k off and leave me alone?!

Hello S,

You have finally sunk to the lowest level with me. I asked you a while ago was Z parent still alive and you told me they were and living in x. A few weeks ago I contacted you and you never replied to me.
    Imagine how I felt when I saw that Z parent had died on rip.ie. I missed the funeral because I did not see the notice in time. We both know that you knew about the funeral.

I want to know why you did not send me a text message or even a free what's app to tell me that Z parent had died. You knew I would have gone to that funeral despite the things that happened in the past between myself and Z.

Z would find this hard to deal with despite the fact that their parent had not been well for a while. You had no idea how close they were.

My feeling is that you did not bother to go to the funeral and you had no excuse not to go. I live further away than you and I would have been their.
    After this you on your own. I have no time for a toxic person like you who thinks it's ok to let two good friends down at a sad time like this.

You may not realise but people do remember who attends family funerals. People expect family and friends to attend. It is a mark of respect to the person who has died and to the people left behind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

You know what, it wouldn't have killed you, that day last week, to say 'let's take ten minutes and have a cuppa together'...

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Cutie 3.14

Lie, after lie, after lie.....sigh. Fed up :-/

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 29 friedhof

alles wird gut

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Rogueish

You are a complete A. S. S.

Grrrr.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭clairewithani

I am not your mother or your maid. Stop treating me like it.:(

You lie and you lie and you lie and you lie when I pull you up on the lies you act like I'm being a psycho.

Enjoy your holiday you f*cking liar! Maybe tell your "friend" not to put up your snaps on her public instagram and you wouldn't be caught up in your web of lies

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭_Roz_

I don't hate you. I feel anger towards you sometimes, for everything you did to us over the years and for lying even now to get your own way. The rest of the time, I feel an absence of emotion about you, and it's peaceful. You're right, it is too late, and even though you know how crap you've been you still do it, and lie about it, and play the victim. So I just don't care anymore. I'm free of you, and I'm sorry Mum is not, but she made her choices. I'm living my own life now with no apologies for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭clairewithani

I feel so lonely.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Lavinia

if i make you happy i'm glad i did :-))

Brother,

You're my younger brother. We used to get on well together. Now, I don't know what came over you in recent times but you are turning into an incredible, selfish gobsh1te. Your attitude completedly stinks.

It began last year where you used to go out and not come home for 2/3 days and then come back absolutely tripping. You'd eventually go to bed and not get up again for another day or two missing work. It seems as if you left them days behind you now sometimes completedly focusing your life on your new girlfriend. You get up in the morning, go into work, come home and not a word is said to me or our mother. Sometimes you might grunt something. You take to your room and remain there for the rest of the night. Sometimes you bring your girlfriend home with you too. Lately, the only time you are nice to me or our mother, or the only time you speak to us, is when you want something from us. Mam doesn't ask a lot of you and you feel nearly hard done by to be asked to do something. So f-ing what. You'd swear you were the only person who has to get up in the morning to go into a job. Many people hold down jobs and have time for their families and partners and friends, etc. You earn a nice decent wage too and not a penny do you contribute, happy to leave all the bills on my and our mother's backs. Your girlfriend is gone away on a month's holiday without you. Unless she and her family are loaded, she is going to come back broke and she will probably piggy back of you and get you to pay for dates and nights out. She's making a fool out of you using you for money but you're too blind.

Move out to f, if you are not happy living at home. See how much money you have after paying for rent and bills for going out boozing and treating your girlfriend. You'll be counting the pennies in Lidl for a grocery shop, that's for sure. I wonder, would you abuse your girlfriend the way you are using me and mam. Would you grunt instead of speaking to her. Would you shout at her? Would you dump your moods on her? Would you create tension around her? Would you hold onto your money and not help with bills? Some how I doubt it although maybe with time you might show your true colours to her. You're a dirty, cranky, selfish bum and that's all you are.

The next time you come to me speaking nicely, looking for something, you can go f yourself. For now, I'm keeping my mouth shut but it's only time before I blow up in her face. If I ever found out my boyfriend was treating his parents and family this way, taking everything and giving nothing but abuse back in return, I would dump his ass. I know he's nice to me but if he behaved this way, there's badness behind it all. If I were your girlfriend I would run a mile. The garden is overgrown and that can be seen a mile off. The strimmer is work for a man and you won't even do that. I can't believe she is so dim, she can't see you for the lazy git that you are.

L used to have a horrible attitude in the last few years she was living at home. Taking everything and giving nothing back in return expect for sarcastic back answers, negativity and abuse. One by one we all saw through her and see where that got her? There isn't anyone speaking to her now. You're turning out so much like her.

Dad, I honestly can't deal with you any more.

We are not the problem, you are. We all get on fine until you appear and you cause everyone to argue and you sulk when you are told off for upsetting people.

Deal with your issues and stop blaming everyone else

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭myshirt

I don't want to spend time together, I just want to f#ck you and for you to go home. Stop pissing me off telling me about your day or how you are feeling. And I don't want to talk about forever or any of that sh't. Stop texting me and calling my phone, I'll contact you when I need the ride or something to do for the weekend.

Advertisement