Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things you want to say to husband/boyf/ex's/friends/family/people *MOD NOTE POST #1*

Comments

myshirt wrote: »
    I don't want to spend time together, I just want to f#ck you and for you to go home. Stop pissing me off telling me about your day or how you are feeling. And I don't want to talk about forever or any of that sh't. Stop texting me and calling my phone, I'll contact you when I need the ride or something to do for the weekend.

What a catch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Over the past few months you have shown me your true side. I have spent years doing what you want and for what? I gave up on chances in the past because I lacked confidence after being told for years that I was never good enough.

When I asked your for some help you told me this was not going to happen.
    You forgot what you told me in the past and I know your lying to me now.

You really don't care about anyone but yourself despite the act you put on with people. You have treated me badly and you should be willing to make some amends now instead of lying to me. In fact what you have said to me over the past few months has been mean and uncalled for.

In some ways I am glad I have seen your true side now. I can't believe that you not willing to help me out in some small way after what I did in the past for you and other people.

I have not told you the full extent of my plans just yet but in the next few months it will become clear to you and some other people. You have no idea that what you have done now will change things long term.
    In a few years time you could need my help and being honest I won't be in any rush to change my life for you then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,946 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

What a catch.

mod
    Persepoly,

If you quote a post in this thread again to judge someone then you will be banned from the thread.

Mars Bar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭Vela

"I've got an aching head
    Echoes and buzzing noises
    I know the words we said
    But wish I could've turned our voices down
    This is not black and white
    Only organized confusion
    I'm just trying to get it right
    And in spite of all I should've done

I was not mad at you
    I was not trying to tear you down
    The words that I could've used
    I was too scared to say out loud
    If I cannot break your fall
    I'll pick you up right off the ground
    If you felt invisible, I won't let you feel that now"

I miss you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭clairewithani

Another weekend of plans made and I am not in them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭Vela

Dear A

We've both changed so much these past few years. I thought I could never forgive you, until I realised that I couldn't live my life hating you.

And now, you've said that you still love me and I'm just trying to process everything at once. Because I've grown. Life has taught me that people aren't perfect. They make mistakes. You never intentionally hurt me; I know that. We were both just in such a bad place and you turned on me because you couldn't deal with everything you had going on in your own life. I get that. I can relate. I can empathize.

And I think that maybe, I could love you again.

Another flight, another chance at happiness a million miles away.

Another me and you.

I think it's worth it.

I'll see you soon.
    x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭Madam Oblong

You don't know what you've got til it's gone. Good luck with life, you're gonna need it the way you treat people.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭jellybear

Home sweet home :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

are you ever going to face up to the fact that you are not mentally stable? you do not have healthy coping skills. you do not have a healthy outlook on life. you have delusions of grandeur. you need help. oh so, pills just mask the problem? oh so, there's no point talking to anyone? everyone should be able to sort out their own problems in their own head? well, you know what, some people can't fucking do that AND NEITHER CAN YOU!! if you think that you are able to sort out your own problems in your head, then you are fucking crazier than I even thought!
    you are not well.
    you are not well.
    you are not well.

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭wendydoll

Who are you?

Is the real you the person that appears when its just me and you?

Is the real you the person you are in work, in front of your colleagues and clients?

Is the real you the person when you are trying to impress someone?

Is the real you the person you become when you are tipsy, the overly honest and affectionate person?

I wish I knew....

• Advertisement

You're telling me I should forget you, but why? And you're talking like I never knew you, but that's a lie.

Due to certain things that happened in your life, I have put out the hand of friendship to you after a long time. I have contacted A and B to see how you are now. I know you could do with having a few friends around now.

I wanted them to tell you I would have gone to y if I had known about it.
    You also need to know that I have tried to contact you. I can't say at the moment if your ignoring me or if you have no idea that I was trying to contact you. If X has not given you what I sent your going to find this out soon.

I have a feeling that x is not all they appear. I hope I am wrong but time will tell. If I am right your heading for some hard times over the next few years.

Some of my friends know the full story of you and me. Being honest they have told me to stay well away from you. In the past I give you some much needed advice and was there to help you though a few bad times.
    Unless you contact me over the next few days that's it as far as I am concerned with you.

I haven't needed to go to the doctor about my ocd tendencies in so so long and do you know why that is? BECAUSE I HAD THEM UNDER FUCKING CONTROL. Thanks a lot you absolute dickface.

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭wendydoll

Ah yes, I forgot I only exist when you need something.

Foolish me, thinking we were friends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

**** the whole ****ong lot of ye

Ya no one ever fuking realises how much you fuking do for them

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Aveen

I do want another baby, I know you're not for the idea

wendydoll wrote: »
    Ah yes, I forgot I only exist when you need something.

Foolish me, thinking we were friends.

The worst part is, I fall for it every time :mad:

I would have expected you to send me at least a text message or a whats app after I sent you cards for two occasions in the post. I don't know if you got these. Maybe your girlfriend opened them and decided you should not get them. Perhaps it is the case that your ignoring me as you have been doing this for a while.

I have put out the hand of friendship to you. It is the decent thing to do during certain life events. If you got the cards you should know that I am not chasing after you for a relationship. You made it quite clear to me in the past that I was only good enough for sex and bj. With your change in circumstances I would have no interest in being your bit on the side.

Over the next few days some people we both know will be in contact with you. You may be about to find out a few things that you were not aware of till now. You might not be to happy with this but I tried one way that did not work so I decided to try something else.

If this does not work I will turn up when you least expect me in front of your girlfriend and the people you know. I will give you a shock along with some people we know in common.

My advice to you is that you don't use people. You don't turn nasty on people that were good to you in the past. Along with this you don't dump your friends and bad mouth to other people either. Your in no position to do this to anyone including me.

Your not aware that have seen the photos on facebook. I think it will be just a matter of time before the reality of your life going forward will hit you. Your and her circumstances are not as wonderful as they appear. Due to certain things a lot of options are not open to you and her.

Certain things have come to light regarding my future. If we had become a couple a few years ago our long term options would have been far better. In fact we could have ended up living in y like you always wanted. The sad thing is that you turned me down in the past to end up in the situation you are in now.
    I have waited for this moment for some time and I am going to enjoy things now.

This is tearing my insides apart. Everytime I think "this is it", you pull the rug out from under me and I face plant onto the ground again.
    Just make up your fucking mind once and for all.

• Advertisement

You're really taking the fucking piss now. Oh and it's my fault, I'm not supporting your plan/fucking insanity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Seriously. Why do I f***ing bother? I'm beginning to think there's actually something wrong with me.

I often wonder are you sorry for what you did? Like, do you think about it? Does it weigh on your conscience? Is that why you've stayed out of contact with me since I left?
    I often wonder do you think you better stay away from me in case I say something to you about it? Or in case seeing you would just be too much for me and I'd have to blurt it all out?
    I haven't seen you in 5 years. My own brother, my only brother. And 5 years isn't long enough.
    Do you think it was wrong? Is it something you regret doing? Do you think I was a willing participant? Do you reassure yourself by convincing yourself I was an active participant? At 9? At 10? At 11? At 12?

I didn't have my first kiss until I was 16. He was a nice fella, a friend of my friend. I thought I could trust him. I told him about what happened and he didn't want to see me anymore, he told me it was too weird. And I hated him for a long time. But ultimately, he wasn't wrong, it was weird. I can understand now that a 16 year old boy didn't understand how to handle it. Sure I didn't know how to handle it. I can understand that now and I regret hating him. It wasn't his fault, it was yours.

But after telling him, I didn't tell anyone else for nearly 10 years. I kept that secret bottled up and locked away and didn't think about it for so long. But then I heard it, like the Tell Tale Heart, trying to escape from where I had it trapped.
    And now, I think about it everyday and it's tearing away at my insides.

I told a friend before Christmas and it was a relief but it felt like I was burdening her with it. I was amazed when she was understanding and let me talk and cry. I never cry. This friend had never seen me cry before. But I cried. My heart heaved.
    And now, I think about it everyday and I feel like it's taking me over.
    I keep trying to claw my way back out but then it sucks me back in.

When will these thoughts leave my head? They're too disgusting even for 30 year old me, nevermind 9 year old me, or 10, 11, 12 year old me. I wonder what was my head was like back then? I can't remember because I blocked out so much. I have forgotten even my good memories of my life because it took so much effort to block out the bad stuff.

And it ticks and it tocks.

erica74

I really hope you find some peace and love in the future x

erica74

I really hope you find some peace and love in the future x

I have love, just no peace, maybe some day.
    Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Dear man-in-car-who-I-gave-my-parking-ticket-to,

Your compliment was clearly pre-planned, and the ease with which it rolled of your tongue implied that you've danced at that rodeo before.

However, being called beautiful and kind hearted by a stranger, whether they believe it to be true or not, is exactly the confidence booster that I needed yesterday.

Thank you :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

So you 'stormed out of the shop' because the girl on the checkout was unable to open her till in order to give you change. Bad enough that you posted that on your own Facebook page, but the fact that you posted it on the shop's Facebook page too and 'demanded' an apology.
    I hope you're thoroughly ashamed of yourself, but I very much doubt it. The poor girl on the checkout probably caught hell from her manager, not to mention the abuse that she already got from you for something that was beyond her control.

This is your CONSTANT attitude towards retail staff, serving staff, bar staff etc, and I'm sick of it. Last time this happened when I was with you I went and apologised to the waiter afterwards because I was so embarrassed, but you didn't know that. Nor did you know that the gentleman you abused that time wasn't just the waiter, he was actually the assistant manager though I didn't know that when I went to apologise, and when we were leaving he took me aside, gave me his card, thanked me again for apologising and told me that that next time I was there to ask for him and he'd look after anything I wanted. Obviously I won't be bringing you with me!

You need to grow up and stop looking down your nose at people because you think you're better than them. Your constant refrain of "I've worked hard for everything I have" is not only grating but also untrue. You INHERITED most of everything you have. You're not 'above' than any of those people you sneer at and abuse. You just like to think you are.

Frankly you're nothing but a f***ing entitled b***h!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭clairewithani

So NOW you want to talk. 15 hours before I intend to leave (but 12 months after I first asked you to discuss our problems, you want to talk.) Head wrecked!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

Dear Ex,

If you would kindly stop posting on social media that I "ruined your life", it'd be nice.

I broke up with you. It happens to people every day of the week. How you handled it has absolutely nothing to do with me.

I don't like to think that you're still suffering, but saying that paints me out to be a bad person, and I don't care how upset you were/are, that's not fair, I am not a bad person at all.

• Advertisement

Things have been off for months. You hardly talk any more. I've tried and the most I get from you is a grunt or a mumble and I'm sick of it. No more. You don't want to speak or know me anymore. Don't expect me to play happy families when you take her home with you again. I know you will want to put on a display in front of her but I'll treat her the way you treat me - with a grunt or a mumble, if that.

Advertisement