Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things you want to say to husband/boyf/ex's/friends/family/people *MOD NOTE POST #1*

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Addle

You should definitely take those extra hours at work.
    Your hobby is not as important as income at this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭wendydoll

It's taken you months to respond to me, and when you finally did it was another cop out.

Do you only want a weak woman in life, one that thinks the sun shines out of your arse 24/7 and you are never wrong.
    You are right, we are both headstrong, and might have some conflict as a couple but I know you will always have my back and I would always have yours. And together to can accomplish anything.

You say I'll always be more than a friend to you, is that why it's easy to cut me out of your life when you get into new relationships, do you see me so much of a threat that you can't even talk to me or meet for a quick lunch...Ok you want to do the right and the honest thing for your relationship, what about your friendship with me? I've been here nearly 4 years and you just drop me.

Am I just that disposable because you know I'll always be there when you want to crawl back?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

You haven't spoken to me in three years and treated me like **** when I really needed you, and now out of the blue you text me to tell me your 'good news'. Go fcuk yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

Cjf

Thought you were better than that.

Thanks for getting my hopes up, lm sure your ego is high in the sky now.

G'luck.

Cjf

Thought you were better than that.

Thanks for getting my hopes up, lm sure your ego is high in the sky now.

G'luck.

• Advertisement

Fcuk u.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭jellybear

Dear pleurisy...please go away...thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

I think you're as mad about me as I am about you, and it's the best feeling in the world. Long may it continue. Love you :)

I’ll expect your reply some time in the next few days, when you are in work or your girlfriend is off at her exercise class! Man up and tell her you are allow to be friends with other females!

We aren’t all going to jump your bones when her back is turned, what an insecure pathetic woman

Just as I predicted, woke up to a message from you once your girlfriend headed off to work this morning. I know you so well it's kinda scary

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

N,

Today is my Dad's birthday, that's how I remember that it's seven years since we met. It seems like such a long time ago. So much has changed, and I've changed.

I hope you're doing OK.

J

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭Vela

Dear Anxiety

Don't you dare fcuk this up!

Love, me.

p.s. I mean it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

You're a scumbag and a liar and now that Christmas is coming around again the memories come with it. I don't know what would possess someone to act the way you do. I hope you haven't met someone else and messed with their head. I ignored a lot of the bitterness as I thought it would pass but you're broken and beyond repair.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,361 ✭✭✭mojesius

You're so busy, too busy to ask your supposed best friend how they're doing. Even a fcking text message would be nice rather than a quick sidenote to say you're busy on our wider friends group chat.

Yet you're not too busy to go out with buddies who'll drink into oblivion with you. Easy to fit several nights a week of that. After the three cancelled lunches because you were 'sick', I'm done with making any effort. It's just so sad how this has turned out.

F**k off Bank of Ireland.

Went in to get sterling. All counters closed. Apparently counters only open between 10-12 so "We can't supply you with sterling now. You'll have to come back again tomorrow between 10-12"

Yeah, I have a f**king job you know? So unfortunately I can't just skip off to the bank whenever it suits them.

I rang my partner in the end who got some in the post office near him and I'll be closing my account with Bank of Ireland in the new year because this isn't the first time I've had s**t from them!

Who the hell are they actually catering for if they think everyone can just pop in conveniently between 10-12? To top it all off my local branch closes between 12.30-1.30 into the bargain so I had already reorganised my lunch break so that I could be back for 2.

Useless bloody organisation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭robyntmorton

Dear P,

You are quite possibly the most amazing person I know. I've been struggling mentally for the last while, but your birthday gift was just what I needed to lift my spirits. It is so simple, so elegant, but does so much to help.

I can't thank you enough for everything you've done for me, just for totally understanding me. I know you have your own struggles, but I can't really express how much it means for me to know you're there. Don't ever change.

Dear you

I've been feeling like something is missing, but maybe I've been missing something that's never been that good for me at all.

Bear with me for a while. I'll do my best to be worth it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭JackTaylorFan

Dear Cognitive Dissonant Liberal ****wit of the Year 2017 (USA Edition)

Thanks for passing judgment on my life after my heartfelt sharing with you some of the things I have had to come through just to make it this far. It's funny, how you accused me of being "prejudiced" against a certain section of society (a section, may I add, whilst living in your expensive townhouse have never actually had the misfortune of encountering yourself) when all you ever did was pass judgment on people you considered inferior to you: be it because of their level of intellect; dress-sense or just the fact they were more extroverted and friendly than you. And don't even get me started on the way in which you spoke, with absolute hatred in your voice, about "everyone" living in the south of your thoroughly ****ed homeland, you pompous, hypocritical piece of ****.

The guy from Memphis turned out to be far more open-minded than you, too.

P.S. Your writing is just as mechanical, unevocative and bland as your psychopathic feigned attempt at grasping the concept of human emotions

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,587 ✭✭✭DunnoKidz

masaya pasko kung nasaan ka man

How can I make you understand what it was like seeing you that day. It was strange and sad and good all at the same time. I wanted to ask if you are happy, if you ever remember like I do, are your dreams the same, do you cry but instead I asked "How is your mam and dad" "how is work"

There was a brief nod to the past and a laugh at our ages. The unbeliavablity of it all. My heart broke when you said you saw me but at first kept going. After all the experiences, the fun, the drama, the "you'll always be my little sister" have I come to mean nothing to you? All I ever wanted was to be your friend. A call now and then, a chat over coffee.

Sure lookit it's time I let all this go. Happy Christmas.

• Advertisement

I honestly can't believe you. You know the things I told you were in confidence and then you went and posted it on Facebook.
    I'm sick of overlooking the fact that you're a manipulative b***h.
    There's nothing I can do between now and next week but come the new year, that's it. I'll be having as little to do with you as possible and I'll never ever again tell you anything. You have no idea how upset I am right now.

You told me she was gaslighting you, and I believe it.

And now I find myself in her position and I realise it was gaslighting what you were doing to me and now that I think back, it was exactly what you did to her too. You made us seem crazy, when it was you all along

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

G

I had awful nightmares last night. I stepped outside a house I used to live in in Dublin and you came around the corner. Suddenly I was naked from the waist down, as I often was. You forced your way inside my house and wouldn't let me ring 999. I kept trying to use the phone, there was a phone in every room, everytime I turned around, there was a phone but you wouldn't let me use one.
    Eventually I managed to use the phone and called 999 and you just disappeared into thin air.
    I tie myself up in knots trying to understand my dreams, understand what you did, understand what is going on now.

Why did your wife send me a card from just herself and your daughters? Was she just making a point to show that you're not in the house anymore? Maybe you're not a member of the family anymore?

Why did our mother send me a Christmas card for the first time in my whole life? I left that house at 18 and have never received a birthday card or Christmas card in all these years, then, all of a sudden, when all this kicks off, I receive a card?

I am having an awful time in life at the moment. My chronic pain, my job, college and my childhood are just ripping me apart. I wasn't given the tools to deal with any of this. Our parents didn't give me the tools to deal with any of this.

I am unhappy. Are you unhappy? I hope you're miserable, I hope your life is horrible and you feel disgusting inside.
    Do any memories ever come back to you? Does anything ever jog your memory?
    Merely breathing, merely existing jogs my memory. All day every day. I hate you.

A stranger

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Stop asking me to go drinking as a thing to do for us to meet up. Which part of ''I don't drink'' is so difficult to understand. I don't ask you to come for a run with me and then get annoyed when you don't want to go...IT IS THE SAME THING
    There are plenty of things which we both enjoy that we can do together - if you can't enjoy yourself without drinking, that is your problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭pew

R,

You need to stop. They don't want to be with you. Your constant talking about them and tagging them on facebook in the hope they will talk back to you is pretty sad. They made themselves clear, it's embarrassing watching this.

J,

Thanks for ruining all our plans for the new year because you don't know how to budget or control your money. I really appreciate having to do all these things by myself as usual. What's the point in going out with you let alone move in with you when you're like a big child with your money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭JackTaylorFan

B

I give you an emotional outlet your partner doesn't anymore. I need you to know there will never be anything physical between us. I guess right now, I kind of need you for emotional support as well - but one of us should feel much worse about this arrangement than the other. I don't know if you understand what you really want from me. But I think I'm only using you till I find someone who'll love me.

I wake up and it catches up with me before I have a chance to catch my breath. And I hold it off, most of the time.

Not today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,912 ✭✭✭✭Eeden

Hey old buddy. I hate going out over the Christmas period but I will always make an exception for you! Xx

Mother in law, why don't you just f**k right off?

I have short hair. Am dressed tonight for a fancy dress nye party and have a long wig on. Partner's mother upon seeing me remarked "Oh you look a lot less hard now"

• Advertisement

Partner's mother upon seeing me remarked "Oh you look a lot less hard now"

What a biddy! Hope you have a good night out

Happy New Years to all the other ladies on here x

Advertisement