Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things you want to say to husband/boyf/ex's/friends/family/people *MOD NOTE POST #1*

Options
1223224225226227229»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭ruth...less

Ugh I actually do kind of love you but can't see even where that would go . plus Im always having to be the one to put myself out there and I know to tbf if you did put yourself out I'd run so well I don't know I guess it had bad foundation? Well I don't know …like I cànt give you up either…but I think it would be better for both of us to allow each other to be free 🪽🪽😟😊🙃🤪🥹🥹🥹

• Registered Users Posts: 4,106 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Dear Universe!

Please please please inform the world that people with a degree in education aren't always or mandated to be teachers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, educate the same set that, doing a course, getting the exams and then a job isn't a linear or common experience for a large subset of the community.

Post edited by Bredabe on

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Titanium11

F you!

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭flowerchild

Have you ever wondered why you repeat the same patterns in life, or re-engage with the same people? I think it’s because we unconsciously want to ‘do it again differently’. Or we want a different result, like being seen for who we really are. That perspective helps, because otherwise it can feel unfathomable. And self-understanding and self-acceptance are important. Thinking of you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,106 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Ok, a friend of yours is glad that their sib was late diagnosed with an sld(and all the torture that goes with being late diagnosed anything)

BC the sister "might" have depended too much on the diagnosis and not learned "properly"/ used it as an excuse not to do the tasks etc.

That is NOT the flex you think that is sweetie. Ppl with an sld typically can't be lazy as just existing with an sld is more exhausting that a norm could know and aren't norms lazy too?

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Advertisement
Advertisement