Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things you want to say to husband/boyf/ex's/friends/family/people *MOD NOTE POST #1*

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

P
    Its 10 years this friday since you walked in and walked out in 10mins. You had been planning for years before.
    Looking back now I realise that you had worn me down, chipped away at who I really was. The emotional abuse and blackmail had grown over the years but I being aperson of my word had taken my vows to mean 'for better or for worse'. I thought our 16 years together were worth fighting for. I now know I was a F**ki*g fool.
    I will now go to my grave Childless and this will slowly break my heart. For wasting the 16 years where maybe I could have become a Father I try my best to forgive but your constant returns to my life make it extremely hard to forget. Please leave me alone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 ToffeePops

Dear E
    Thanks for all your help the other day, I must be a nightmare sometimes! But you always sort me out and for that I am very grateful.

my dearest sister

I am so so so sorry for what I said. I honestly am, from the core of my heart I am so ashamed of what I said. I had no idea I would hurt you so much, and I never intended to.
    I had no idea what had happened to you and I know that that's not even an excuse, it was just an extremely retarded way of cutting short a conversation that I didn't want to have to save my own feelings. It was the worst thing I could have said and it makes me sick to think of it, and how you must have felt after it.

I am so sorry that you had to go through what you went through alone. I wish I was a better sister and a better person. I wish I knew what to say to you and what to do and how to make things better. I wish I could take all of your pain away, I wish I could have saved you from it ever happening.

xxxx

Dear Life

Feeling very very low at the moment.No job and living at home is taking its toll. I have never felt more lonely in my life, its the darkness engulfing me, feel as if nobody will understand.

I go out and get drunk at the weekends flirt with the boys just for the confidence boost when inside I have crippling self esteem. I just want to be loved. I want my life to have meaning again and something to work towards but all I see is darkness ahead. I hate these negative feelings of wanting to sleep all day because there is nothing else to do.

I just don't want to carry on like this anymore.

Me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I just really want to talk to you, but I can't pick up the phone.

I miss you so much.

X

• Advertisement

I don't understand...I really don't.

The only thing I do know is that I'm done now, I can't go back and forth with this anymore. We've always been going in one direction - to nowhere. I thought there was a reason for it all; a reason why we always came back, but now I see that the reason is we just don't work...much as I really wish we did.

I really wish things turned out differently. But that's what happens when you wish upon a star, it only appears every now and then and you can't rely on it to be there when you need it the most.

Lets not do another round of this. I invested too much this time to be let down again, and it's no-ones fault - but if we do it again it's going to hurt me more than I'm prepared to risk. People don't change...not really. I need to grow up, and stop believing in fairy tales, thank you for showing me that.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,117 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Don't be scared. Loads of people have given birth just like you. You'll do great.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭shakencat

Dear Daddy,

Your little girl will be home soon,
    I miss your obsession with the chocolate bars in the fridge having to be stacked according to size!!

Love you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭booboo88

shakencat wrote: »
    Dear Daddy,

Your little girl will be home soon,
    I miss your obsession with the chocolate bars in the fridge having to be stacked according to size!!

Love you.

that sounds adorable :)

I feel incredibly silly writing this, but... here goes.

P - none of this is me. Just... calm down.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

1. Dear Mam.

I always talk to you at your grave, and i have cried there too, i remember going to your grave after i met ***** 7 years ago and telling you i was in love and finally i had met the man i would marry ... i was right ha. It sickens me i never knew you, and ****** may have made mistakes but she did a good job, and just because i consider her a mother doesnt mean i love you any less. I love hearing stories about you and looking at your wedding picture, it scares me how much ***** and ******* look like you.

Im Daddy in my looks but im careful with money- and very organised which i know i get from you. It sickens me you wont be there when i marry ***** and i hope you approve of him. I know ive had my issues with dad the last few weeks- and i hope you see why me and some of the others have an issue with him. I have made my peace with him now anyway and i hope thats the end of the issues.

Im also worried ***** ******* wont come to the wedding because of his issues with ****** and *****. If you could do anything to help with that it be brill- i dont want my fave brother to miss my wedding.

Also thank you- i know you are why me and ***** are so close- we always say that you made us like that- Thank you- i couldnt ask for a better best friend xxx

I love you xxx

2. Dear ******

I met you after mammy died , i dont remember meeting you but i remember slightly you telling me you and daddy were getting married when i was about 4 . I know you were having an affair with my dad on my mam before she died and I only learned that a few years ago.

I forgive you !!!

I only forgive you because we all make mistakes and to be honest its not like you were some floozy, you took on all of dads kids while he ran a business, and yes you made mistakes but you looked out for us and loved us! The only thing is when you and dad when on your drinking binges we had to hold the fort and that was a bad week out of the month! When ***** left I had to hold the fort, and i left home as she did, after a row !

But since I left home we have gotten on much better. You have a heart of gold and would do anything for anyone and i love that about you. When you drink you get snide, but thats only a minor part of you and i dont want it to cloud my judgment of you. All i want is for you and dad to calm the drinking down a abit- Hes 70 and your 60, you both need to chill it a bit

xxxxxxxxx

3. Dear Dad

Where to start! First off I love you. I have said that to you so many times before and you only said it to me for the first time (in my memory ) 3 weeks ago. I understand your a working man, your generation was all about "bringing home the bread", and when mam died you freaked and married ****** less than 2 years after mam died so your kids would have a mother. I know you were having an affair with her and i wont judge you because I have made mistakes in my life too and yes I made the same mistake too. ****** is a wonderful woman, but i dont understand why mammy was not enough for you.

What i said 3 weeks ago i ment- and when i apoligised you said i had "nothing to apoligise for" so you know there was some truth in it. I apoligised not because of what i said, but the fact i spoke to you in the manner i did. Your my father and i sneered at you and spat my words at you and i had no right to!!

Its history now and that is that . But the fact is you did provide for us kids but emotionally you didnt. You know the 1st time i remember you hugging me was when i got my leaving cert results- I WAS 17!!!!!!!!

Look the fact is your my dad and i do love you, you used to be my hero when i was 16-18 but when i found out what you had done/what you are that door slammed shut. I remember crying when I had a nighmare about you dying and id run into you and you would scream at me to "get to bed and stop wingeing".

Dad if my child came to me in the middle of the night saying that i would take them in my arms and cuddle them and let them sleep beside me so they knew i was ok. Thats what makes me sick dad, that I have no kids and i KNOW that i would do it because ive done it when my nieces have stayed over and had bad dreams.

Ive said what ive had to say. Funnily enough this had all been said to you (only not as long) and we are ok. I guess i just needed to say it in the longer version.Not that you will ever get to read it .

I'm writing this anonymously, but I know you'll suss it's me. You've done a great job of stalking me so far :P

Where do I start? I miss you more than words can say. It's over a 12 months now since we parted ways and every single day, I miss something else about you.

If nothing else, jesus we were head over heels in love with each other. I remember I used to look forward to waking up in your Mam's house, and waiting anxiously for you to come in and cuddle me, as if you hadn't just gone to bed a few hours earlier after spending hours in bed with me, laughing and messing and kissing and talking about our future together.

I made the stupidest mistake of my life, moving away. I never, ever should have done it and I will kick myself inside every day for the rest of my life because I honestly think if I had stayed, we would have been able to work things out and overcome our differences.

Don't blame yourself for what happened to me - it was always going to happen, I've been like this since I was a child. I'm trying to get it under control now and I think it's working. Pathetically, somewhere in the back of my mind, I motivate myself to get better by convincing myself if I get better, you'll take me back. Probably hoping in vain, but it's something I can't get out of my mind.

I hate her. I hate that she snuck in like a pathetic, greasy little snake and stole you away from me. Our mutual friend has told me everything, how she added you on facebook and chatted to you every night, asking how you were coping with the break up until eventually, the little tramp crept into your bed and somehow into your heart. I was using his facebook last week and had a peek at your profile, I got sick in my mouth seeing your relationship status with her, there in front of me for everyone to see. She's not right for you, you know that, even your mam and your brother know it. She's a rebound and people from her hometown have told me things about her that I worry about her hurting you.

I hope you read this because I want to say something to you so badly but I don't think you think I mean it.

I will do anything, ANYTHING to have you back. And it won't be the same as before, we've grown up in the time that we've been apart and I think we're better people now. I still love you, I can't deny that fact even thought I've tried to bury it for the last year. Nothing has changed in my heart that I cannot love you. You broke my heart by getting with her so soon after we broke up but I can't even be annoyed at you about that. I just want you. You're my soulmate and I feel complete when I'm around you. When we met for drinks a few weeks ago, we laughed and talked just like old times and it felt so good. I wanted so badly to kiss you when we hugged goodbye but I knew I couldn't. And yet, my heart leapt and I felt alive when you held me close and we had that moment where we both knew there's still something there.

Please, please just give me a sign that you feel the same way. I feel like I'm standing in the middle of an empty field with all these emotions and nobody to understand them except you. I know you're with her, but what about those times that you text me when you're drunk, just to see if I'm ok? I know you look at my online social profiles to see what I'm up to, and our mutual friend has told me that you ask if I'm ok, and if I'm looking after myself. Why would you do that if you didn't care?

I'm a mess without you. I really am, and I've put my life back together but it's just not the same. I want to share our good days and our bad days and I want to hold your hand and look into your eyes and know that we share that love we had. I don't think it's lost forever. And I don't think you do either.

We both know (and friends have commented on it too) that you're not suited to her, she doesn't understand you. You're my best friend, you're my soulmate and I will not stop loving you because I'm a mental oul sap who still believes in a thing called love.

I'll wait. Cos I'm mad patient like that.

Love always,

xxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Dear Alcohol,

We've been together for many years now but I think its time for us to start seeing other people. We had a good run but past few years things just haven't been the same.

When we're together things get too messy. Its all good fun at the start but then I want more and more of you and I have so little self-control when it comes to you. You change me, you make me someone I don't want to be. I don't like that after our nights together I can't remember why I argued with my friends or my boyfriend. I don't like that I wake up with my stomach in knots wondering who I need to apologise to this time. I can't handle the feeling of despair and fear that lingers for the rest of the weekend after we've been together.

It happened again on Friday night. A really special night was ruined by me because I had too much of you. I don't know why I went back to the hotel alone. I don't know why my friend's bed hadn't been slept in and why her bags were gone when I woke up. This is the kick up the arse that I need to get you out of my life. I'm not a teenager anymore. I need to start building my life in the way I want it to be and unfortunately alcohol, there is no room for you.

I've realised some things lately. I feel so down after I've been with you. When it's been really bad I've even thought about hurting myself. This isn't the way things are supposed to be. I'm tired of being depressed, regretful, broke and overweight. You, alcohol, are the common demoninator here. I don't sleep properly because of you and come to realise that I am most likely suffering from sleep deprivation. My short term memory is shot, I'm walking into things, I'm always tired and generally feel unhappy. It's time for you to go and find someone younger who can handle you better than I can.

So long old friend.

Me
    x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

Dear xxx

We've never met but I hate you so so much. Please just go away now.

Dear xxxxx

Please get your head together. Please deal with your anger and your bouts of, what i can only describe as, depression.

You're so amazing you make me want to cry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 1daydreamer

Dear Older gentleman standing in the aisle on the airplane to New York,

While it is a certain fashion statement among some men to wear their trousers on the low side and show part their boxer shorts, this does not necessarily apply to those wearing adult diapers instead of said boxers. The brand name "depends" does not refer to opportunities to express your fashion sense in this manner, even if they are a trendy gray colour rather than the regular eggshell white. Please do not flaunt them while placing your bag in the overhead compartment and when leaving your seat for the toilet.

Thank you for flying with us,
    xxx

I feel worthless.

And I know that everyone says that you can't blame yourself, but I do. It's my fault. This happened to me, no-one else, me. There were hundreds of girls there, but it happened to me. I should have realised what was happening, I should have dealt with it better, I should have done lots of things. Now I can't, now it's over and I can't take it back, I can't make it go away. I keep feeling that weight on top of me, and that horrible moment when I realised. I'm scared, I'm so scared and I feel so alone. I'm not strong enough to deal with this, not like everyone thinks I am. I'm not that person. I can't deal with it. I don't want to be here. I want to be anywhere but here, inside my own head. I need a hug so badly. I need someone. I can't do this. I can't tell them, it's my fault. They'll think that too, I know they will. It hurts so much and I just want it to go away. I don't want to be here. I don't want to feel anything if I'm always going to feel like this.

Please tell me what to do to make it better, please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭shakencat

I'm coming home

I'm coming home

Tell the world I'm coming home
    Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday
    I know my kingdom awaits and they've forgiven my mistakes

I'm coming home, I'm coming home

Tell the world I'm coming

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Such gifted writers on this thread - emotions and experiences beautifully conveyed...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

U,

It's funny that back in June I wrote in this thread saying that things had to stop, that it had to end, and yet here we are, in September, still in the same place we've been for the last four years.

It's funny because we've spoken about it. I have listed countless reasons to you why this can't go on... but it's never over.

What is really funny though is that the truth is I need an end now because I don't think I could bear it if you were the one who walked away from me. It has always been you. For me, from the moment I met you, it was only you.

I probably should have told you...

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭LostGirly

Novella wrote: »
    U,

It's funny that back in June I wrote in this thread saying that things had to stop, that it had to end, and yet here we are, in September, still in the same place we've been for the last four years.

It's funny because we've spoken about it. I have listed countless reasons to you why this can't go on... but it's never over.

What is really funny though is that the truth is I need an end now because I don't think I could bear it if you were the one who walked away from me. It has always been you. For me, from the moment I met you, it was only you.

I probably should have told you...

I could have written that...all of that!! :(

• Advertisement

Dear brother,

I love you. But I don't trust you and some days I hate you. You broughts drugs into my life. For 6 years, you tormented our family and tortured our parents. You think that buying us things and giving us money will erase what you did. You never once said you were sorry for what you did. NEVER ONCE. I have blocked out a lot of my early teen years. When my friends remember things they did when they were 12/13, I don't remember. I remember lying in my room with our little brother with the door locked while our parents screamed at you, begging you change, for yourself, for our family. Those are my childhood memories.

You brought our father to tears. Our big strong father. He sat in the car while you were in an ambulance and on the verge of being lost to us and he cried. And for that I can never forgive you. YOU did that to him.

You stole our childhoods, you made me so cautious that I over think every decision until I'm tangled up in it. Our brother is so strict on himself, so serious, because neither of us want to end up like you.

But, in all that, I'm so proud of you. You got yourself clean, and I mean that. All by yourself, you went cold turkey and cut yourself off from your dangerous friends and didn't leave the house for a year except to run and run. You now have a wonderful job and a beautiful little boy. So I will always love you but you're not my big brother. You're my older brother and to me, that is a very big distinction
    ==========================

Dear mammy,

I love you. I would be so lost in this world without you. While we may not be related by blood, you are my rock in this world. I know I broke your heart when I failed college but now I know you're so proud of me, and daddy too, and that makes everything better. Never forget that I love you, now and forever.

Dear baby brother,

Relax. Don't stress. I worry about you so much. You need to let things go and enjoy life. I am so proud of you, of what you have achieved and I only wish that injury hadn't taken your dreams away. But you have beautiful girlfriend that we all love and we are all so proud of you and love you so much.

Dear Daddy,

Thank you. For everything.

Your princess.

Wow, writting all that has brought me to tears. Thank you OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 dandelionmind

Dear anyone,

Isn't it sad how many people allow themselves be treated badly by other people? Or find themselves caught in situations they're unhappy in, but fake a smile because they feel it's 'better than nothing'.

I went out on Saturday night and watched each of my friends check their phones repeatedly, waiting on messages from people, waiting to hear from the people they're crazy about. Each of their minds boggled by the mind games at play.

Wouldn't it be nice if just for one minute, things could be simple? Just simple; People would say what they meant and mean what they say. People wouldn't use tactics, just their hearts. People wouldn't fear falling for someone, or opening up, but fear being without that person and never admitting how they really feel. People would just be honest and upfront.

Wouldn't it be nice if people chose the person who wasn't "it's complicated", if they'd go for the person who didn't play games outside the realms of Monopoly or Cluedo. If people spent time with someone who equally wanted to spend time with them rather than the person they have to chase and work ridiculously hard for, all in vain.

Wouldn't it be nice?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Dear Breda,

I only met you this morning, but you've been on my mind since. I was in a bit of a hurry, but you looked like you were struggling, and I had to stop.

I saw the Bulmers cans you were taking to the recycling, they'd all fallen out of your bag. You were so proud of yourself when you told me that you were on your way to AA, that you were a year sober and it was the best thing that ever happened to you, and you were so grateful for the lift.

I just wanted to say: You are a beautiful girl. You are such a pleasant person. I don't know how old you are, but when I saw you I thought you were a student on her way to college. You brightened up my morning, and you made me much more relaxed going to my meeting. I hope you do say that prayer for me - I really want the outcome of that meeting to be positive.

I'll be thinking of you. I hope you are fighting your demons, and beating them, though you sounded like you'd had some dutch courage before you left the house this morning.

You're welcome to a lift any time. And I hope the higher power you mentioned is keeping an eye out for you too.

Blush.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭looky loo

Dear anyone,

Isn't it sad how many people allow themselves be treated badly by other people? Or find themselves caught in situations they're unhappy in, but fake a smile because they feel it's 'better than nothing'.

I went out on Saturday night and watched each of my friends check their phones repeatedly, waiting on messages from people, waiting to hear from the people they're crazy about. Each of their minds boggled by the mind games at play.

Wouldn't it be nice if just for one minute, things could be simple? Just simple; People would say what they meant and mean what they say. People wouldn't use tactics, just their hearts. People wouldn't fear falling for someone, or opening up, but fear being without that person and never admitting how they really feel. People would just be honest and upfront.

Wouldn't it be nice if people chose the person who wasn't "it's complicated", if they'd go for the person who didn't play games outside the realms of Monopoly or Cluedo. If people spent time with someone who equally wanted to spend time with them rather than the person they have to chase and work ridiculously hard for, all in vain.

Wouldn't it be nice?

Best post I've read on the boards, thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

Dear George,

You have been through so much in your life, I couldnt let that be the end for you, so now you're here in the mad house ;)

You've been here a month now and I couldnt imagine home without you now. I tried so hard not to get too attached knowing your problems and that you are quite old for a dog.

Then we had a scare where I was convinced it was your time, I was so scared of coming to see you in the morning and you not being there wagging your tail.

In the past month you have completly stolen my heart, I tried to fight it but you won I had a feeling you would eventually. Even hopping around on 3 legs doesnt stop you being happy.

I promise I will do my very best for you.

I love you.

I’m angry. I know I shouldn’t be, it’s an exercise in futility yadda yadda yadda, but I’m still healing. So bite me.

Time is passing, the lust is fading and I’m finally beginning to see what happened without that rose-tinted hue clouding my memory. I do still miss you, a lot, and I very much miss the time we had together. For a while there you were the freshest, funniest, most exciting thing that had come into my life in years. I was walking around in a bubble of anticipation and amazement. But let’s be honest here; you knew before it had even begun that there was no future for us. For all of the “let’s take it slow” lip-service bullshít that you fed me I was never more than a distraction to you. A distraction from the trouble in your own life, a distraction from the person who you couldn’t have right before you met me. I only found out about that last bit recently. Wow, did that sting.

But, in fairness to you, I don’t think you could see what you were doing, not all the time. I certainly don’t think it was premeditated. You’re in a very selfish place in your life, and that’s ok... as long as you don’t rope anyone else into the fray. For every inch you pulled away, I pushed two forward - something that you just loved to use as the reason to blame me for why it all went so wrong. I’m not going to apologise for wanting to be with you. That’s ludicrous. The thing is, I was also the one who tried to break away, repeatedly. That first night we had, that first fantastic, passionate, awesome night – when I realised how different the pages of our lives were I was ready to call it a day before it had even begun. Been there, done that, don’t need to get involved with someone who so bluntly says they’re allergic to a relationship right now. So fine, we've had our fun, now let's be on our way, no drama. And that was absolutely ok with me. But you needed your distraction. Without me you would have had to face up to everything going on in your life, and why give up someone who was so eager and willing to stroke your ego when it needed a boost?

Harsh? Possibly, but fair. So you came back to me and convinced me to see how it all panned out, to take it slow and not to pressurise you into anything. And so the cycle began. On it went, and to all intents and purposes we were a ‘thing’. Despite myself I started to feel deeply for you, and things took their – what would normally be considered quite standard – course. At least it did for me. For you... not so much. I was a plaything for you to pick up and put down when you needed me. If I’m honest I could see it happening, see myself being played, but I clung onto that oft perpetuated ideal that I could be different. Maybe I really was special enough to make you want to give this a proper go, and so what if I had to sacrifice a little bit of myself along the way. But no matter how much I gave, it was never enough. A master manipulator of any situation, you had this impeccable ability to somehow make me feel guilty for being on the precipice of falling in love with you. Did you want me to apologise for wanting to be a part of your life and you mine? Did you want me to apologise for wanting to share happy moments and make memories and plan time together and be your friend? I was never looking for the Happy Ever After tale of commitment and silver wedding anniversaries. Never. But still, I had to hide my feelings, and then you hid me. Lowest. Blow. Ever.

Chances are you don’t give me a fleeting thought anymore. You may even have found another distraction to pick up and put down when you feel like it. The funny thing is, I genuinely wish you the best in life and I hope things work out for you. You’re a good person, but your behaviour in treating me the way you did leaves an awful lot to be desired. I have to take responsibility too of course, I let myself be taken in by all the plamasing, and on more than one occasion I let myself behave in a way that really isn’t a very accurate reflection of who I really am.

It’s all quite a shame. I’m angry and disappointed that things turned out the way they did, and wish you could have had the balls to leave me be before now when you knew that I was falling for you, and you knew equally well that you weren’t. I don’t like leaving things with a bitter aftertaste, but this is one of those occasions when I really need to suck it up and move on.

Oh and I’m ironically aware that I’m only feeding into your ego writing this. But hey, I always did like to have the last word.

Dear K,

We only met on Saturday just gone through an event organised to bring people new to the city together. We took a lot of photos and videos and laughed all day. I asked could we have a photo together and you said yes. You also said you would put it on facebook but you didn't, you did however put all the other photos up instead :(

We exchanged numbers and you invited me to your friends party that night. At the end of the night I walked you home and we hugged.

On the same night you invited me out for mexican food with you and your friends for tonight. This morning you said it was changed to a ladies night (meaning I couldn't go). I thought you were different but you are just like the others. You let me down!

You plan on coming to the bar on Thursday, well to be perfectly honest I hope you don't, I am just so hurt and I don't want to see you again :(

Dear M,

You pretended to be dying of cancer as a sick way of dumping me all those years ago.
    Now I feel it is the right time to let your parents know the type of person you are.
    I never thought I would say this but some day you might end up with cancer and if you did I wouldn't care. I hate you for ruining my life!

Dear L,

I miss you :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

Post deleted.

This thread just does what it says on the tin...if folks wanted advice then they'd use PI or relevant forum.

Many thanks. :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,842 ✭✭✭shinikins

Dear BF,

Im literally going to kill you. I'm black and blue and sore all over from the crash and you know its hard for me to do anything, yet you've sat there all day on the computer, blithely ignoring me, moaning that you have a head cold-well I NEARLY DIED THE OTHER DAY!!! I think that trumps the sniiffles! I'm trying not to be a pain, and constantly ask you to do things for me, but when I say I can't carry a cup of tea because I need both hands to use the crutches, I mean it, when I ask you to get me a painkiller from the top press because I can't reach, I mean now because I'm in pain, not in an hours time when its worse.

Your laid back attitude was one of the things that attracted me to you when we first met, but its driving me to distraction now. I don't need you to act wounded when I get annoyed at you slagging me off for being seriously unfit for being out of breath using the crutches. I'm out of breath because my entire chest is bruised and it physically hurts to breath, never mind hobble around on crutches. Stop leaving your shoes in the middle of the floor, close the windows, wash the dishes please, (please wash the dishes, its gone beyond a joke) and leave the toilet seat down so I don't overbalance trying to do it while keeping my sore leg elevated. All I need is a little patience and maybe a (gentle) hug.

S

(To anyone reading this-he's really a great guy, but I've got cabin fever and I could kill him right now)

• Advertisement

K,

Say something nice.

Do I mean anything to you at all?

I suppose not. :(

Advertisement