Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things you want to say to husband/boyf/ex's/friends/family/people *MOD NOTE POST #1*

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Dear K
    The time we spent together I can honestly was the best year of my life, even though at times you put me through hell and back! I thought after a year we had got to the stage that if we had an argument, we'd work it out together, but no, you decided to end our relationship! You swore to me it wasnt my fault, you just needed space for a while, which I was happy to give you, in the hope we'd get back together! We then decided to just stay friends and unlike most people who say that, we actually did stay friends! We got on better as friends then we did as a couple! So good everyone was asking me were we an item again!
    A few months on and I realise now what a manipulative bitch you are! All the time we were just friends you used me, asked me on nights out with you and your friends because you knew I'd pay for everything, asking me for a loan for rent or your car insurance and me being to nice to every ask for a cent of it back! I loved you, and still do, and I thought it might bring us back together properly! I was stupid! I don't blame you though, it's my own fault, my own stupidity!
    I have moved on and am seeing a great new girl now, she's absolutely great, but she's not you! I don't know why I do it to myself, but I'd take you back in a heartbeat!! I think I will always love you if im honest, and I know you love me to! Even now we still have great times together! I need to move on and get over you but I can't imagine cutting you fully out of my life! Maybe we'll just drift apart over time!
    I hope you'll be happy what ever you do with yourself, you deserve it, your a great girl!
    I will move on with my life but I'll always have time for you, if you ever need someone to talk to or anything!! I'll always be here for you!

Regards
    A

Dear stranger

You took away my choice.

You broke me.

And you took away pieces of me that sometimes feel like they're gone forever.

But they're not. I'm going to get through this. You won't win. I'm going to find myself again, and someday karma is going to find you and f*ck you over.

F*ck you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

I can't continue to pay for absolutely everything! I have been paying for everything for a year now. I have lived with you for a year and I have paid for everything for a year! Would it hurt you to even offer a token €20 towards shopping bills when the food is for both of us and you throw in all that junk food for yourself??

You keep telling me when the business takes off you'll start contributing but maybe you've just gotten too used to coasting along?

Funny how no matter how broke you are you always have enough money to treat yourself.

M,

You tell me you love me, you want to be with me forever, to father your children, all the things I dreamed of doing with you but I need the truth.

You tell me it's not me, if it's not then let me help you make it better, if it is me, tell me so I can try change and keep us together. I love you, you tell me you love me and I hope it's the truth. We need to work through this or it will fall apart,

Let me help

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,163 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

FurryFace, the next time you spit vitriol against any group in this forum you will be permanently banned from here. Infracted and post deleted.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Advertisement

Sometimes I think you might feel the same way. Other times I feel like I'm fooling myself. Either way, please be just a little bit clearer.

Lust and fondness,
    Me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 348 ✭✭AulBiddy

Dear ________.
    I can't believe you live so far away. I wish you would move down here or I move up there. I miss you so much and I can't believe we had to break up because of that.
    Thanks for all the memories; you made my summer amazing.
    Lots of love from yvonne xxx

Dear anyone
    I'm desparately lonely, I'm trying to be strong so i won't let everyone down. I work so hard but it's never enough. I miss everyone, and all i want is a cuddle and for someone to tell me everythings going to be ok. But i can't let you know how i feel, i don't want you to worry about me. This is how it's going to be forever isn't it. Always trying to be strong, but then coming home and bursting into tears because i have nobody i can confide in. Nobody to hug or kiss. Always always alone. Sorry i'm a failure. All i ever wanted was for everyone to be proud of me.
    Me

Dear S,

Thank you, no really thank you, thank you very, very much for shacking up with me for one night to convert me to spanking and S&M and leave me high and dry, craving more with no-one to turn to for guidance and um 'help'. Thank you very much

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭beks101

Dear Brain,

Give me a break!

With affection,

Beks

• Advertisement

Dear .

I'm not in love with you anymore, but a little piece of my heart will always be yours; a little piece that will forever stay missing, to remind me of what we once had. The sky is the limit for you now, and I'm so happy you're okay. If you could get through all of that, and come out the other side, it makes me think that maybe I'll be okay too. Maybe I can do this, maybe I can beat this. Thank you. Thank you for knowing how I've been feeling without having to say a word; thank you for being there when I feel so alone even when surrounded by so many people; thank you for caring about me when I find it hard to care about myself.

Dear ..
    For years it felt like I kept losing you before I had the chance to find you. But now at a time when it feels like my whole world is turning upside down, you make me feel a little less crazy. You make me smile, you make me laugh, and you make me feel like me again...you make me want my life back.

When my phone beeps and it's you I get this feeling... and I wish I could tell you, I wish you could tell you that you give me butterflies :)

I've said it before, and I'll say it again...

It's always been you ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Dear that person

Your an absolute cunt for treating me like shit just because I tried to kill myself 8 weeks ago. Yes you saved my life but I never did mean to hurt you. Stop punishing me! Your making me hate you!

A

Dear life

Please stop being awful and mean to me? Please, pretty please with cherries on top? :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭johnr1

Dear everyone, What the fuck are we at ? Look at what we're doing to each other......:confused::confused::confused:

Dear you, Wherever you're hiding yourself, its past funny or cute. I've looked everywhere I know, and still you don't show up. I'm getting sick of meeting new people and starting over wondering if they're you, only to discover a few weeks/months/years on that they're not really, - just more commitmentphobic/relationship shy/confused about what they want, women. All lovely human beings of course but just not you.
    I'm getting tired.....and cynical, and I don't want to be either.

Dear bloke friends, Kindly FUCK OFF !!! I am NOT a legend, I'm not enjoying any of this, go do it yourself if my life is your dream. I'm not 25 any more, and for that matter,- neither are you guys.

Dear real friends, thanks for listening, and not judging, I know I'm panicing, but I'm afraid I'll end up alone after so many chances, after trying so hard. I'm not asking for the earth, just what most people seem to have.

Dear boards.ie, thanks for teaching me so much about people.

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭bedrock#1

What are you playing games for? Are you playing games? I have no clue what's going on :confused::confused::confused:

You contacted me and now you start this crap....
    I have a lot of work to do and really don't have the patience or the energy for second guessing.
    You are obviously confused about your feelings otherwise this would be sooooo much easier.

If I don't hear from you by the end of tomorrow I'm bailing on this BS.

What do you want? What are you planning to do now? What should I do?

You know how I feel. I think I know how you feel. Why do we always get into this impasse? I'm fighting a battle against myself and lost hard when I saw you the other day. You're driving me crazy. Please don't let me down.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Bookworm85

Dear D.

Looking forward to seeing you tonight after being apart for more than 3 months. I'll be picking you up at the airport in a few hours, but you don't know that yet! :p

I cant wait to throw my arms around you and give ya a big squeeze :D

Love ya

I can't and I won't ask you to wait indefinitely for me.

I can only hope with all my heart that you feel the amazing specialness between us that I can feel. I've been in love before, but the way you make me feel is like nothing I've ever experienced. It scares me. I never want to feel this with anyone else, only you. I want to be yours, now, always.

I hope you feel it's worth waiting for. To me, it's worth everything. I need time though.

I was thinking about you a lot today. My mind kept wandering back to you, to our future together. I want it all with you.

I can't make you wait for me, but I promise you this. I will get through this, I will get there, and if you still want me then we will have perfection, and I truly believe it will be worth the wait.

I hope you feel the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭pampootie

a,

I'm sure you think you're being very clever running around whispering your little lies to everyone and appearing all charming and innocent, but you've been rumbled. i don't like being lied about and neither does she, and you're damaging nobodys reputation but your own. we're not stupid. you appear to be though :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 16 donzenettii

Dear 1. You are an absolute bastard and my Father was right about you, I should have never wasted so much of my life on you.

Dear 2. What a plonker I was, you were the ONE and I messed up not once but twice, and I doubt that there will be a third chance even though you are now my best friend and share so much of my life. You are one of the kindest most thoughtful people I have ever met and I thank God every day that I am lucky enough to still have you in my life.

Dear 3. Another Major mistake, and the people you hurt were the innocent ones.

Dear 4. Liar, Cheat, Thief, .... did i mention Thief, Cheat, Liar, I could go on and on but Karma is a bitch and your time will come.

Dear 5. Unless you are 2. I doubt we will ever meet because there is no way in hell I am going to go through 1 - 4 again

Having said all that I have learned so much from all of you, not always good things but lessons learned either way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭shakencat

Its like your screaming,
    But no one can hear.

You almost feel ashamed..
    That someone could be that important,
    and without them.. you feel like nothing.

No one will even understand how much it hurts.

You feel hopeless.
    Like nothing can save you.

and when its over and its done,

you almost wish you had all that bad stuff back...

so you could have the good <3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭PhysiologyRocks

Dear Self,

Kindly stop putting your foot in your mouth.

Also, work harder. Being a lazy wimp really won't get you anywhere!

And eat more vegetables.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

Dear me/my body

Please can you just please please work with me here. I have sacrificed so much. I have given up all the stuff I love. I have been working my bum off at the gym for 3 months now, 5 days a week. I have been eating healthy, getting loads of water, eating all the fruit and veg, loads of protein after a workout, haven't eaten bread in a week.

Please please can you just let me see one bloody pound fall off, even one pound would make me stop wanting to bawl my eyes out everytime I look in the mirror or an inch or two off my waist. None of my clothes fit differently. I don't feel lighter and I can't see any noticeable change in my shape.

Just please let me see change.

I am so sad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Dear freak,

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    hahahaha!

Seek professional help. Seriously :)

Dear Friend,
    Can I ask you to remember me some time. Is it to much to expect you to give me a call or spend some time with me.
    A few months ago //// asked you out. He knew you for a few years plus before this.
    Since then you have ignored me.
    Can I ask who listened to you complain about you boss and job over the last few years?
    Who was there any time you needed someone to go out with. I went to things I was not interested in or when it did not suite me.
    I recently rang you as I had not heard from you in a while. I asked you to go out with me as we have not seen each other in ages you told me brushed me off and told me you were still going out with ////.
    I am really unhappy with the way you are treating me. It seems I was there until //// finally asked you out after how many years of knowing you. I just want to let you know that it is important to remember your friends or you can find they won't be there in the future.
    If you brush me off again I won't be around for you in the future as I don't like been used.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭allandanyways

Dear Very attractive man on the 18.55 from Heuston this evening,

I liked your shoes and your sparkley eyes. If you're on boards, I hope you see this cos I enjoyed our wee chat in the lift and would like to get to know you better ;)

Sincerely,

The brunette with the very wet shoes.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 pinkhop

Dear Me,

The smile onyour face suits you.. Don't lose it ever again :D!!

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭TheFlamingo

Dear Granny and Grandad,

I love you and miss you. Thank you for everything.

I really wish I could tell you that in person.

x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

P,

I'm sorry I was such a bitch to you. What happened at the party made me freak out and I just couldn't think about it or you after that. I hope you're having a good life.

S x

Dear me/my mind,

Please help me to stop hating you so much. I know you don't believe it (even while writing this), but there are some good things about you. You finished your degree, even if it took an extra year. You have amazing friends and family. Don't throw that all away, because sometimes I get so scared that you will just give up and stop fighting. It seems like that right now. But you need to remember that just because you hate yourself doesn't mean everyone else does too. It won't always be like this (I hope).

S

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Carter12

Please God and the world,

Help me do what I have to do today, let me finish it and stick to my guns. Its been 10 years of CRAP.

Im a nice girl, people like me, I know that now. But so does he, and he knows im a softy for the sob stories.

Let me finish it so he can go back to his wife and perfect family, and I can get on with my life.

Please help me be strong.

To me.

Stop being so lazy and go for a ****ing run !! its only 4 weeks to the wedding and you have half a stone to lose.

GET OFF YOUR ARSE !!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

Dear S & V,

Never in my life have I met such selfish people. My dad did something amazing for you and your family and you treating him like dirt on your shoe.

You are both just horrible, miserable and ungrateful c/nts and every time you opened your mouths I wanted to knock you out. No wonder you dont have friends, who would want to be friends with people like you, all you care about is yourself and you will die alone and miserable.

Karma is a b*tch and I hope it gets you 10 times over and you will see that its not all about you.

Sincerly
    S

Dear K,

You never were a very good 'Best' Friend. After everything I did for you over the years and you just decide to drop me like that and completely ignore me for absolutely no reason. I was foolish to think you ever were truely my friend, not even so much as a Happy Birthday text off ya during the 6 years we were friends. you just use and abuse people.

You treat people like dirt and expect to be treated like a princess. You've never had to work hard for anything in your life but expect soo much!!

Your not a nice person to anyone.

Regards
    S

Advertisement