Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things you want to say to husband/boyf/ex's/friends/family/people *MOD NOTE POST #1*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭THEZAPPA

Dear friends,

It would be nice if for once you would stop and ask how i was instead of telling me all your little small problems all the time. Then never even take my advice.

I cant take it anymore. None of you care how i am or ask are you ok, just once it would be nice to express how i feel and that you actually listen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ilyana

Dear me,

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, START WORKING!!!

Sincerely, me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

It's been 9 years and the pieces of our lives are only now starting to fit back together.
    You nearly destroyed a marrage, your kids childhood and all of our lives
    Be thankful that you were forgiven and given a second chance.
    For gods sake don't waste it.

If it were me in her position I don't think I would have been so kind.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Mucky.Bucky

Dear Sir,

I have no idea what your game was. You were a head wreck of lies. Was it intentional or non-intentional? Either way you were disrespectful, cruel, nasty and mean to me. It was uncalled for.

I went into a depression with that, not that you would care.

Anyways, I just wanted to say I'm sorry because I shouldn't have transmitted the crap I recieved from you back at you in the form of nasty messages and good lord was I crazy? Fcuking hell, I was a nutjob but I guess that's what you get for messing with my mind.

So long, farewell
    From me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Babybuff

despite all you say you stand for you are a closed minded privileged as&hat. This world is not yours to decide who I should be and what I should do. I'm doing it my way anyway so f*k you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭hattoncracker

Dear Mr J,

Thank you for being the most wonderful man I have ever met. The past year has, for want of a better word, changed me, akin to a werewolf on the night of the full moon. I don't like the way I am at the moment. I need help, I know that. I need to stop being so hard on myself, let the grief come, accept what happened and heal. Admitting I need help has been the hardest thing so far.

But I want you to know that in the darkest corners of the nighttime I am in at the moment is still filled with the happiest of moments with you. Saturday night in Madrid, yesterday in Dublin, and everyday we spend together just delights me. I know things physically have been pretty crappy, but I promise that will change when I start to love myself again. I am waiting for the dawn so I can be me again. Thank you for being so understanding about the weight gain, anxiety over leaving the house, and the whole host of other little things that have been chipping away at my dignity..

Im going to sleep now while you read beside me and giggle. Throughout the nighttime of my current state of mind, two things have always been clear and true to me in my skyline of uncertainty and insecurity: I love you, and I always will no matter what happens; and that the day will break and I will walk in the sunlight as myself again.

All my love, broken as it might seem,

Donna

*<3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Really wasn't able to see you kiss someone else tonight... :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Hi M,

again if someone told me 2/3 years ago i'd be writing this, i would have definitely laughed in their face.
    I Like You.
    maybe you've not coped that on?.. what are ya like? all nice and chatty when i do actually see ya but when i ask u somewhere u just brush me off, and it wasnt as if its a date! i just said i'll be out up where u live and you've to come too..
    its second time or more i've said it so i'm guessing u ain't interested at all.
    Fine. but dont say I didnt try.!

N,
    wtf?
    u went out with her for 4 years and she is like my sister, do ya really think anything is gonna happen.. smart being bit more open about it last nihgt, but seriously.. if i was in her boots, i'd not be too impressed that ur inviting her over.

MC,

I miss you so much, its been ages, well it feels like months and months and its only been 6 weeks? it actually made me cry today because i think we're going down that same road i seem to go with all male friends, i'm ott i must be but i thought we were different. it breaks my heart to think that but kick me when i'm down as they say.

MI

Still think of you, i wish so so much i could get u completly out of my head, nothing against u but i aint moving on like this. picturing me bumping into ya/ meeting u out etc aint good for my sanity at all cos it really isnt gonna happen. you not speaking to me since new year is kinda making that clear but this is ME, i dont let go that easily unfortunately.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

Dear me,

Look, you're going to have to get used to the alone time. I know you hate it, because it just reminds you of last year when you had no friends and came home everyday and cried.

But everything is fine now, you are in a course you enjoy, you have a nice group of friends. This year you have people to sit with in lectures and get lunch with,unlike last year. It's all good :)

Yet still, you're sat here crying, for no decent reason other than you feel lonely and you're having a bad week. Please cop on. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭osnola ibax

Dear Son,

As I look at you now, you look so peaceful lying on the bed. But we are in a war together, me you and your mummy, for your life. This is so unfair on you, you are only three and the most beautiful, intelligent boy on this planet. All the doctors and nurses say so too.

When you arrived on this planet 3 years ago last Saturday, it was the greatest moment of my life, I knew we would be best friends and we have done everything together since. I love you so so so so much, I cant tell you how you make me feel and how distressing it is for me to see you in this condition.

Fight little man, we will get through this together and beat this cancer. We will spend Saturday mornings in the coffee shop again and play endlessly in the back garden, in the living room, your bedroom, wherever you want. Its a miracle you have already gotten this far and I know you can make it to the end. My heart has been absolutely destroyed by this, its like watching a part of me, the most beautiful loving part of me suffer.

I love you with all my heart and soul my beautiful beautiful boy. Fight.

Daddy

Hi, I wrote this back in July. My beautiful boy Ben passed away yesterday, peacefully in his mummy and daddys arms. We will never get over you, but now you are finally at peace. We love you so much.

B

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

Hi, I wrote this back in July. My beautiful boy Ben passed away yesterday, peacefully in his mummy and daddys arms. We will never get over you, but now you are finally at peace. We love you so much.

B

I'm so sorry to hear that :( I was hoping and praying that Ben would get well when I first read this. Take comfort that you did everything you could and that for the short time he was here, he was loved. RIP Ben.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭ShiftStorm

B

I am so, so sorry to hear that. Praying for comfort, hope, joy and peace for you and your loved ones.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭IrishEyes19

Dear F

Well you've let me down again.

I'm honestly sick of it. Through thick and thin I've been there and stop calling me when you've got gossip or news about YOUR life anymore, because thats not friendship. you just know Il listen. I actually was looking forward to this, I needed a get away too.

Im so hurt. You of all people know how hard these past few months have been and in your worst days, I was there even at times when you weren't easy.

why you have changed I dont know and how easily you can throw away yrs of friendship baffles me.

anyway, sure have a fabulous night out and weekend. Pathetic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

B

I am so sorry for your loss. I cant even begin to understand the pain that you and your family must be going through.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Mucky.Bucky

Dear Sir,

I have no idea what your game was. You were a head wreck of lies. Was it intentional or non-intentional? Either way you were disrespectful, cruel, nasty and mean to me. It was uncalled for.

I went into a depression with that, not that you would care.

Anyways, I just wanted to say I'm sorry because I shouldn't have transmitted the crap I recieved from you back at you in the form of nasty messages and good lord was I crazy? Fcuking hell, I was a nutjob but I guess that's what you get for messing with my mind.

So long, farewell
    From me.

Dear Sir,

I do hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Leogirl

Dolorous wrote: »
    I'm so sorry to hear that :( I was hoping and praying that Ben would get well when I first read this. Take comfort that you did everything you could and that for the short time he was here, he was loved. RIP Ben.

I am so so sorry to hear that. You & your family will be in my prayers tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭silly

B
    Xx

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭silly

T.

Its what? A year since we spoke? I think it's about that.

I still think about you, but I still hate you.

I miss the old you, and I'm glad I'm not friends with the new you.

But what if you've changed back to the old you?? Who will tell me? Will you tell me?

Will you admit you were wrong to let a 12 yr friendship go so easily?

I'm not sure if I'd even forgive you, for casting me away when I didn't fit your life style.

When I needed you most. I was there for you when you needed me most, remember?

Anyway, I hope it was worth it, I hope your life is pretty **** now without me to help you analyse everything that goes on in your life.

I'm pregnant now, and you don't even know! Pity.

Btw, you fcuked it up for yourself.

E

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Contessa Raven

Dear A,

This is the year for us. No more talking about "What if?" Let's make it happen! :)

All my love,

P x

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

Don't say good morning, don't say good night. Don't try to make conversation with me as anything to do with you makes my blood boil.

Most important of all, stop looking over my shoulder when I am trying to do something. It takes all my bodily powers to stop myself from turning around and telling you to **** OFF!

SD

PS- You reek of BO and also that horrible aftershave you wear. :mad:

• Advertisement

B,

You are the bravest person I know. How you were physically able to stand and speak yesterday was breath taking.

Beautiful daring little Ben will always have a place in so many people's hearts. He was quite simply perfect.

Prayers for him to get better have now been replaced by prayers for you and E to somehow get the strength to face the road ahead xxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,153 ✭✭✭Shakti

The only time you ever engage me is in terms of child/parental/animal care, I am not a washing machine I am not a convenience I am a person.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭shakencat

Note to self,

Cop the hell on.

You know its not good enough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

B

All my love, thoughts and prayers are with you and your other half. He couldn't have asked for a better Daddy <3 xxx

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

B

My thoughts are definitely with you during this tough time :(

Dear A,

Grow up. When I met you nearly 2 years ago I thought you were so funny and sophisticated, I tried really hard to be your friend. We were best buds for a bit, but you didn't listen when I told you numerous times that I am obsessive about clean places. Why did you get a place with me when you knew this?
    More importantly, why are you pulling a sulky strop now that I've left? While I can't help laughing at the way you ignore me, it's sad cuz I thought you were a good friend. Well if that's the way it has to be, I'm moving on with my life and I suggest you do the same.
    Love,
    Squish :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭inlikeflynn86

Maggie May,

Dreamt of you again .... it was so real i could feel your cold hand on my face and smell your perfume.... Woke up with tears coming down my face.

When I think back to when you were here, it seems like a dream. I never actually said it to you but you were the bravest person i ever knew, you never put in or out with us. You were content in staying in your room, reading and knitting. How you looked at those 4 walls everyday and never complained, il never know!

Not a day goes by when I dont think of you, and even though its over 2 years the pain is still there.....

Miss you Nan xxx

After 12 years of friendship, I feel you broke our relationship, punishing me for something you wanted to punish your ex for. I know I'm at fault too, but you blocked any way back. I'm so annoyed at you, and hurt, and just plain sad. I hate that you're forcing an end to my friendships with other people too. Are you badmouthing me to them? Are you telling them the secrets I trusted you with?

Most of all I hate that I have no one to talk about it with. You're the one person who knows me, all of me, and I hate that you have all that knowledge and I don't trust you with it anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭TwoBirds

I understand that you are probably right to end things now before it goes too far. In the long run, I don't think we would have made each other happy and I don't think I'm the right girl for you. But you are the first person that I have felt this way about, and you'll always be special to me, and I wish you felt the same.

I accept that you are in love with someone else. I think it was unfair of you to say things you said to me when surely, at the back of your mind, you knew that I was so much more invested in our brief relationship than you were. But I also know you are headstrong and passionate and I'm sure you thought you were doing the right thing.

You said you hope we can be friends, but we weren't friends before this and we won't be now. But I hope so very much that I'll bump into you in a few weeks or months and some part of you will wish you had tried harder.

I'm so lonely right now. Could do with a bit of help, god, if you're listening.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭beks101

Dear Beks,

Try, try again.

Love,

Beks

Advertisement