Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things you want to say to husband/boyf/ex's/friends/family/people *MOD NOTE POST #1*

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭Zapperzy

Please just talk to me. I know you've no credit and your probably out but will you just please ring me when you get home I really need to talk to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 435 ✭✭pinkheels88

Dear Employer,

YOU SUCK. :mad: You do not know how to treat your teaching staff (or any others beside that) with the respect that they deserve. Thank you for leaving me homeless when I return in August from Palestine, simply shrugging your shoulders and saying you won't give me my housing allowance until September 1st.

You SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭Fiona

Dear Charlie

You said i was so cute when i wrote our names in the sand yesterday on the beach. I hope we get to do that many many many more times. Im falling in love with you, its very soon but i don't know how to stop it. i don't think i want to either.

me xx

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Dear tummy flab,

I would appreciate it if you would co-operate with my efforts to get rid of you.

- J

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

Dear Travel Company,
    Please pull the finger out and process the booking that's been sitting in your lap since last Friday. Or if there's something like an Ulster Bank related issue delaying it on your side, at least let me know. Just reply to my email! Trying to not get excited about holidays until it's all confirmed is hard!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭beks101

E,

Guess what? I'm over you.
    And actually, I feel sorry for you and your small life.

Good luck,

Beks

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭The Niece

W...

Seriously?? After all that was said and done, what are you playing at??
    You're a headwreck and I'm not arsed for that
    you didn't even have to start spouting all that crap, you've just made yourself look bad

Don't come chasing after me again
    D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Dear lads,

Please stop talking to me and flattering me until you get me into bed and then ignore me completely after that, or worse, let me think you're interested again, until you get me back into bed. I might not have the reservation most girls have about sex and I do admit I enjoy it but that doesn't give you a license to use me. I'm not an object and if do just want to sleep with me, please let me know before I start thinking it's going somewhere only to find I'm being ignored again.

Cheers,
    From
    SickOfBeingHurtAgain

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

Dear J

How can you put me into that position? Telling me all those things, now I can't shake them off! You were the reason why I felt like crap for months and finally when I am doing great and happy you throw all that onto my shoulders and make me question myself. The worst thing is that you are a hypocrite and I've caught you out, you say one thing to one person and then different to me! How do I even begin to trust you? Not to mention I think you have a drinking problem not to mention the anger problems.

I will always care about you there is no denying that and I know you will always be in my life but you need to sort yourself out for your own sake.

N

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

S,
    I came accross some emails of yours the other night and it made me so glad that not only am I so over you but I am so grateful that I have met the REAL love of my life a few years on - you're nothing compared to them. So while you broke my heart I'm glad you set me free in order to meet someone who has enriched every facet of my life and made me a better person. They've shown me what true love is and I count my blessings every day.
    M

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 179 ✭✭branbee

S

thanks for making me smile like an idiot so much! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭foxinsox

Dear Dad,

Please keep fighting this, I know it's really hard but you have to. I love you and can't wait for you to be feeling better. We're all here for you. I know you are probably scared, we love you and it will all be ok. You are the best Dad.

M x x x

Dear God,

Please help him get better, he really needs your help. I think he is frightened and that breaks my heart, he's my Dad: he fixes things, makes everything ok, helps everyone.

Please fix him and let him know it will be ok. He's been through too much, please make it easier for him, please.

M

Dear .

I can't believe you said what you did.

It doesn't matter what I had to drink. It doesn't matter who I was with, where I was, or what I've done or not done in the past.

It doesn't matter what you think, because you weren't there.

It doesn't matter how much I hate myself for it, because I know I shouldn't even if I can't manage to feel it right now.

It doesn't matter what our history is, or what we fought about - none of it justifies throwing that in my face.

It doesn't matter, because it wasn't my fault.

You taunted me for being a 'victim'. Well you know what? I am. I'm finally admitting to myself that I am a victim. This happened to me. It should have happened and it's fcuked up my entire life. It wasn't fair and there is nothing I should or shouldn't have done. There are no 'what ifs'. This happened and I have to carry it with me every hour of every day, for the rest of my life.

I am trying so hard; trying so hard to believe those words I've written. I've spent so long listening to people tell me it wasn't my fault; sitting in front of the psychologist having him try to fix my thoughts...trying to make me believe that it wasn't me. It wasn't my fault that I wound up in that situation. It wasn't my fault that he took me home. It wasn't my fault that I passed out. And it wasn't my fault that he thought it was okay to have sex with me, when I wasn't even awake.

And that other guy? That wasn't my fault either. It's not a slight of character to trust someone to help you. It might be a bit naive but it doesn't make me responsiblie. He said he'd take me home. I didn't know what was going to happen. And when it did, I didn't know how to stop it. I froze. How could it happen twice? How?! I hated myself, I still hate myself and I battle with it every day. So what you said...telling me it's all my fault, telling me I'm to blame..it's ****ed me over so so much!!! You have no idea!!!

I tried to reason with you. I tried to make you see what you'd said and how much you hurt me by saying it. But you didn't care!! 'Boohoo, you're the victim' - that still rings in my ears. Do you know how much work I've had to do to get to here? To even just fcuking survive?! Now, I'm right back where I started. I'd started to have good days, here and there, but this whole week has just been one long road to hell - and I don't think I find find my way back again. I don't have the energy anymore.

I thought I loved you, but I don't see how I could have. How could I have loved someone so incapable of love hemselves? I should have known when you weren't there for me from day 1, but I felt so worthless that I didn't think anyone would want me, let alone you. I didn't see how badly you were treating me. And if I did, I thought I deserved it. How sad is that, I thought I didn't deserve more than you. I didn't deserve someone who would care. Everyone told me you were bad news, the psychologist described you as emotionally abusive - I contested it, but he was right. I mean, telling me I was irrational? That I needed to sort myself out? That I needed to go on medication?! Jesus, I trusted you!! I needed you to see how hard I am trying to get back to me. How hard I'm trying o undo the damage they did!!! The damage THEY did.

I hate you. I hate you as much as I hate those men. They took away my whole sense of who I am, and you took whatever parts of myself I had left.

I never use this word. But fcuk, you're a complete and utter heartless c.unt.

I hope you rot in hell, and that you see them there.

You are a bad, poisonous, ruthless, careless, heartless man. It's only a matter of time before others see through your charm and wit and see you for who you really are.

And just when I was getting better and moving on, you contact me, out from nowhere, with a string of excuses in which I was considering ignoring but replied just for you to ignore me again.

What the fcuk are doing?

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭trinz23

Dear _______,

I know you are worried and only trying to let me know whats best for me but you are going the complete wrong way about it. It is making me not want to spend time with you and is sometimes humiliating. You don't need to mention how much I need to lose weight EVERY time I see you and you really don't realise how it makes me feel when you bring it up in front of other people. Please go easier on me, I'm doing my best.

Love you loads

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭nadey

Dear miss G

you are a jealous bitch

you ruined manchester for us

only couples who are a joke get engaged well that would explain you and Mr M then wouldn't it

just because your lonely and you got bumped dont take it out on me and my boyfriend

Jealousy is a illness get well soon BITCH!!!!!!!

ohh i would seriously love to send text it to her ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭nadey

dear boyfriend

before you left for work you stood on the plug socket and knocked off the xbox

you ****ing twat i was really getting into max payne and you knocked it off

you didn't even say sorry you twat now i have to start it all over again

you could of at least said sorry

so **** you ya knob im deleting your tv shows now ha ha

p.s i love you :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Dear drama,

Would you stop creeping up on me? Kinda sick of you tbh, we don't get along well and you cause me so much stress over small little things! I really don't need you and would love it if you could just leave me alone?

Thanks!

A

Dear K,

So, it's been 4 and a half months, and we finally said those magical 3 words to each other. Dear god, I was so happy to hear you say them and to know you actually felt them about me! Like seriously, ME of all people! You are just the sweetest, most kind, genuine guy I have ever met, and you have THE cutest smile like ever :D and no matter what, you always manage to put a smile on my face, even when I wanna kill you :p

I just love waking up to you, the curling up beside you, as you try force me outta bed, I love snuggling in to you before we go to sleep, I love all your kisses, cuddles, the cute little grins on your face, the cute yet mischievous look on your face when you take that camera of yours out and proceed to take a billion awful pictures of me :pac: I love the way you look at me, and I just love how no matter what, you will be there for me, and knock sense into my head :P

I'd be lost without you, and I really hope nothing tears us apart, because I really love you, I've never had these kind of butterflies or feelings before, I know it's something special, something meaningful, and something amazingly perfect. Just please, never get sick of me, and keep playing those songs that we dance to, keep skipping down the road with me singing the Muppets soundtrack, keep baking with me, just keep doing everything you are doing with me, and I promise you, I will be the girl that you deserve, the girl that makes you smile, the girl that annoys the hell outta you but you still wanna cuddle, and the girl that absolutely loves you for who you are <3

I love you baby <3

A
    xxxxxx

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 255 ✭✭cat_xx

Dear mum,

So I failed a few of my final year exams, is it really the end of the world? No. Im repeating them to get my 2.1. Please stop making my life a living hell and why do you keep bringing up my boyfriend? I can't see the connection between me failing and him. He is the only good thing in my life. You did this before to me when I was in secondary school and I came so close to ending it all I couldnt deal with it then and I sure as hell can't deal with it again. How is making me so upset going to make me want to study. Im going to get firsts in all my repeats and show you that I can do it. I bet you'll be proud then but i'll remind you of the hell you put me through don't worry!!
    Please STOP comparing me to my bother... no one likes to be compared to anyone especially in a negative way. One of the reasons he studied so hard for his LC was because he seen how you treated me when I was doing mine. I really don't know how im going to get through the next few weeks with you shouting at me im not able for it.. can't you see? I know you're disapointed but id be more disapointed if I got a 2.2 degree. When I told you that I didnt want you at my graduation I meant it.. why would I want someone who makes me feel like absolute sh1t there on my special day.
    I can't wait for next september to start my post grad and get a job so I never have to come home. I know you worked hard to put me through college and no i didnt take it for granted the stuff I studied it just didnt come up in the exams and they are only exams at the end of the day it's not like im addicted to drugs, and alcoholic or pregnant. Things could be so much worse they really could. But at this moment in time I hate you, i really do. I just don't understand how you could hate me so much you never believe in me or what I tell you like that time I got a letter home from the school about girls smoking at an away basketball match and when I told you I was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time did you believe me no? I took a meeting with the school principal and my coach for them to tell you that and that I apoligised even though I did nothing wrong. I really want to leave and never see you again you are such a horrible person.

From your upset daughter

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

Dear me,

Give yourself a pat on the back (or another bar of chocolate, whichever!)

Just think, this time last year you were in a very tough situation, having to consider not returning to college at all, cause you knew you had no hope of passing the big mountain of repeats you had.

Changing course was a big deal, it almost didn't happen, and it's been tough financially sometimes, but look at you now, you have a 2.1 for the year and not one repeat. Not one!

What a difference a year makes eh? :D

Love,
    Me.

• Advertisement

Dear Dad,

You are doing so well today. Keep fighting this, I know it's frightening but please keep getting better. I love you.

M x x x

Dear God,

Well it looks like me and you will be good pals. Please keep helping him. Thank you for all you have done so far. Please please keep making it easier for him.

M

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

Dear friend 1.
    Well done, you've officially broken me. I feel numb. Please go and never talk to me again.

Dear friend 2.
    Last time someone I knew acted the way you are now they ended up dead, along with someone else. For the love of god get a grip please. You got a second chance. You could be in jail, you're not. Stop taking everything for granted and learn to appreciate what you have.

Dear Dad,
    It'll be okay, I promise. I've been thinking of you none stop since you got the OP date, I'm so scared. Of course I'll never let on, I'll joke with you as always. But I'm praying every night for you. The last doctors visit shook us all. But we're in it with you. You just stay strong and you'll be fine
    x

Dear Boy,
    Please get better. I can't have both the men in my life in bits at the moment. I'm not strong enough to face the world alone.
    x

Life,
    there's only so much I can take.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭da_shivsta

Echoed - Life, there is only so much I can take also.

to myself
    i'm sorry I got a 2.2 - i feel like ive let you down. that 2.1 was not out of reach: yes, you're struggling with depression, a long-distance relationship, a very broken family. you still probably could have managed it.
    i'm sorry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Dear boyfriend,

Less than six months till I am home with you :D Make sure the new place is clean and the fridge stocked

xxxx

Dear P,

I wish you'd contact me!! After all this time, I'm still hurting and wanting to talk to you. Wish you would make the first step.

Dear jealous immature relatives,

Go f*ck yourselves. Cheers for the smart alec comments dressed up as jokes on Facebook because you just can't simply say something nice when someone (i.e. me) is doing well in life. Oh, sorry I am not 'cool' enough for ye because I don't go out and get drunk every weekend and then post on Facebook for everyone to see about how drunk I was and how maaaaad it was. I am mid 20s now and feel I'm past that stage. Clearly ye are not.

I don't even know why it bothers me. None of ye even came to my going away party even though I invited ye. In my head I am done with ye.

Get a life.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭iluvcake

iluvcake wrote: »
    Dear D,

Well all I can say is that I am truly kicking myself with the last few weeks for not getting your phone number off you!!!
    It really is very rare when I go up to a fella I like and I took a chance doing that with you.
    You were so nice and we had a good laugh, I regret not asking you for your number when you were leaving but shyness really got the better of me so I chickened out! Cork is a small place and I really hope I see you again:)

Well D,

Cork really is a small place. What an absolute a**hole you turned out to be! Off you go now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

F,

You have no idea how remarkable you are. I know our month together today is being overshadowed by an anniversary that shook you but you've been given some wonderful news and it all happened today and I hope it relieves some of the hurt I know you're feelling.

I can't wait to take you out tomorrow and show you how truly wonderful and remarkable you are.

Here's to you cutie. *hugs*

Dear Dad,

I know you are frustrated, scared, confused and in pain now but it will get easier. You will be ok. You have to believe us. Keep fighting this. We are all here for you and love you. I can't wait to have my Dad back.

M x x x

Dear God,

Please give him a break, he deserves to be ok. Please make it easier for him. Don't let him be frightened or in pain, please.

Please help him get better soon, it might sound selfish but all of us are exhausted, shattered and worn out. We are all praying every day to make this easier for him, please listen to our prayers and help him.

Please mind my Mam, she can't take much more, she's so brave, but she's getting worn down. Thank you.

M

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

Ha, you fucking loser.

At least, if I have a problem with someone, I have the balls to say it to them.

Go back to enjoying your non-life. You useless idiot.

Advertisement