Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things you want to say to husband/boyf/ex's/friends/family/people *MOD NOTE POST #1*

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭saa

Stop being awkward around me, I don't like you anymore.
    I wish I could tell you that but that would be awkward, wouldn't it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭WinterSong

WinterSong wrote: »
    J,

I don't know what I'd do without you. You're my rock and I love you very much. I want to be there for you as much as you have been for me, I hope you know that. Things will be okay in the end, everything will work out for you.

Bisous,

WinterSong.

My dear J,

you did it! :D You actually did it and I am so very proud of you. We're all delighted for you, I'm just in complete awe of your amazingness but not at all surprised that you've achieved it. You're a wonderful person and you deserve every positive thing that happens to you. Congratulations and well done <3 x

Lots of love,

WinterSong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

Please come visit me soon. I miss you and I'd give anything just to hold your stupid hand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭Barbieliveshere

C we've been friends for years.. we shouldn't have done what we did but it happened and now im just hoping for the love of god it does not ruin our friendship.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

F,

Thanks for an amazing two months. We've spent an awful lot of time together and I love learning new things about you all the time and I'm looking forward to learning even more months ahead. I love you.

S,

Don't move in with him. You're an idiot if you do. He's cheated on you twice before. I've given you my thoughts, as blunt as they were. There are hundreds/thousands of lads who are more deserving of you than this complete tool.

I don't want to see you make this mistake but I fear you're going to anyway and you're going to learn the hard way. You're better than this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Dear life,

As if my confidence wasn't low enough, you had to throw that at me?
    Jesus would you just give me a break. What has happened to the world, when did everyone get so cold? Why is it that the only way you can get anywhere is to be arrogant and selfish and heartless? F**k you life, I WILL NEVER be that person. I don't want to be that person.I shouldn't be treated like crap and looked down upon for being myself.

Me.

Dear T
    Im sitting here typing and still wondering how you came to do what you did. Just by your selfishness and internal greed that you ruined over 27 yrs of love, friendship and hope for the future.
    If you needed to talk all you had to do was just to do that but you failed to let me know where I stood in your life and for that I find it very hard to come to terms with.
    What gave you the right to destroy our lives? If you werent happy just say so and lets deal with that but the way you took everything into your own hands and did what you did and the way you did it just took every bit of life out of the whole family.
    It was my job to make you happy, smile, love. But seems I wasnt doing that and thats the hard part.
    You text me during the week that maybe we can be friends when its all finalised........my god do you not stop thinking of yourself and just for once have a look at the devistation that you have caused and expect things to be OK!!
    You seek happiness for yourself it will always elude you, seek happiness for others you'll find it yourself.
    R

Well, so yeh we shouldnt have kissed 2 weeks ago , fine! ya regret it, i guess. i dont really. nothings gonna happen , thats grand with me. think i'm ok enough with you to just act like normal cos cant really tell too many people.
    But you dont have to be a Pr*ck about it!!
    ya really seriously pissed me off last night ignorming, you could of said Hello or waved or anything to acknowlegde but No!! f*ck you then!!

I guess you dont know me enough to know thats my one pet hate,- ignorance!! arghhhh!!
    wait till i get my hands on your brother!! i nearly would , thats how annoyed i am!!

Dear m,
    Thanks for the chat today and not making me feeling 2 inches tall anymore.
    xx

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭flowerchild

I am in such pain and I really want to talk with you, but I have no idea how and no really acceptable way of saying why. I am so confused.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Whatsernamex33

Dear... My girls, him?

Maybe this is me finally copping onto life a year later, but girls you definitely don't need no man to make you happy or complete you. Friends, family.. You don't realise it while you're heartbroken, but they're always there for you and the only people you'll ever need. It's what I've learned, after a whole year of letting myself get hurt and hurt by the same bloke... The only thing I can say is that I truly loved him to pieces, still do, but I don't need him to be happy.
    Love, S.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,163 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

OMARS_COMING death threats, even anon ones are highly unwelcome in this or any forum on Boards. Banned

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

Dear Jam
    Thank you, thank you for pushing right back every time I pushed you away...thank you.
    That night was one of the worst of my life, I just couldn't see any point - I couldn't see a reason to be here anymore. Those texts from you were the only thing standing between me and the blackness of death. You kept me going that night, and for that I'll be forever grateful. But, I don't share your feelings. And it's not fair to be with someone when you can't care for them the way they care for you - you deserve so much more than that. You deserve to be with someone who gets butterflies when they're around you. I think you're an amazing person and to be honest it would be so easy to lie - to lie and let myself be with you..just to feel a little less alone. But I can't, I've done that before and I won't do it again. Because you deserve more, and because..I want the butterflies too.

Dear you
    I think I've lost you a little bit. I saw it happening, I knew it would eventually..and you know what? It's okay. You're in love and I'm so happy for you. It's all I ever wanted for you - to find someone to make you as happy as we once made each other. We can't talk in the same way anymore, you can't be the person I go to when things go wrong. I can't hang on to the past or the fact that you 'get it', because things are different now. I can't rely on you for support, it's not fair. But I'll always be here for you, on the outskirts - you've been to big a part of my life for me to disappear completely.

J,,
    Something happened the other night, and had it been a year ago my first thought would have been to call you. But what good would it do? None. You never gave me any support..I just kept hoping someday you would, that someday you'd change. But you know what? I'm okay on my own now. I don't need you to love me. I don't want you to love me. You don't understand the meaning of the word.

Dear Life
    I'm still standing. Just give me a break now..please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 793 ✭✭✭supermouse

supermouse wrote: »
    C,
    This is exciting!!!! Its going really well, i cant get the stupid smile off my face, you're so so so so nice ..... im mad about you.
    Please dont turn out to be another twat.
    Kisses,
    SM

SM,
    You lucky lucky girl :D
    SM

SM,
    You did it again!!!! What kind of a farking ape are you . . girl, seriously.
    Get yourself sorted out!!
    Not impressed!
    SM

C,
    Uh - oh. Sorry??? :(
    Sm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Polloloca

I can't even bring myself to type your name,
    I hate you and I hate your family. You are a vile disgusting burnt eyed tramp and I wish nothing but contempt and bad luck on you. You will get what you deserve, I'm sure of it. Until then, you keep on with your sick crusade.

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭flowerchild

I have been at a seminar and my homework task is to blame you effectively. I blame you for giving me an unforgettable visceral experience of sex with a man who is fully masculine. I will always remember it. I blame you for being magnetic and desirable, and for giving me a lifelong reference for how much desire I feel. I blame you for laughing silently for so long when I called you a bad boy that I know in my bones I am funny. I blame you for the way you sent me away because I know I have the gift of grace under pressure. I am grateful for our friendship which gave me much joy.

Tough times. Big changes. I know I am better than I sometimes think I am. Be easy on yourself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭charlietheminxx

You,

I am so so so sorry. I know you said to forget it. I know you laughed it off. But I saw your hurt and I felt your anger for that minute. I've never hated myself so much. I know you forgive me for making that slip. One tiny little word that could have destroyed everything. Thank you for forgving me. I hope I can forgive myself too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,068 ✭✭✭yermandan

Dear C,

We are back to having had 5 days of bickering and fighting and I cant believe our trip away was ruined because of it. I am reeling and my head is mush trying to figure out why we rub eachother up the wrong way and cant just resolve arguments/slight disagreements much quicker. This leaves me doubting us long term and I hate that.

My Mam says I have always hated being told what to do and that I cut myself off emotionally by going silent when things dont go my way. I am competely willing to address this but you gotta meet me half way and address your issues. Please try to see things from my perspective and understand what I need because we could have such an amazing life together if this little issue was knocked on the head.

Love you

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,613 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Good luck today at the hospital.
    I know you've been so worried about going and that the 'c' word is at the back of all our minds.
    But at least you will finally know what is wrong rather than pretending that everything is fine when it clearly is not.
    No matter what the outcome, knowing what you- what we all- are facing has got to be better than this, but I don't know how I will cope if it is not good news.
    Love you lots. xxxxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭WinterSong

I think tomorrow will be hard without you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

m

why do I only post in this thread about you when I'm drunk? in vino veritas I guess. it's fcuking killing me that you are where you are right now. I can't wait for the next 'click'.

please, don't let me down.

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Munstermad

O.K. so I braved up and asked you for a drink in a round about way... not sure if you got my note, or maybe you are not interested or available.... either way I didn't get a reply but I am glad I did it.... 1st time ever... won't be the last....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

F,

I'm really looking forward to you living with me for the next 3 days. Gonna be great. Just make sure you bring your rent. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭princess-lala

I hate change, why did things have to change :(

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Gah, just do it. You know you want to. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭Dixie Chick

Dear D,

There is, I am sure someday when i will be able to think of our time together as anything but a lie that was built around your selfishness and ultimate deceit.

There is a day when I will learn that I am worth more than the little time and effort you put into our relationship and forgive myself for that too.

There will be a time that I will feel compassion and not triumphant that now you understand how true and good I was to you and that you hurt

But for now, f"ck you, beacuse there isnt a person i can let get close to me wihtout feeling a threat of being let down again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

Friends

You haven't been there for me when I've needed you most so screw you, you can get through your **** on your own too. I've had nobody to talk to for months and when I do talk to you, it's like I hit a brick wall. I don't have the capacity in my head to even listen to your "problems" because there is too much going on in our lives and we've had nobody to help or support us. Think about what we've been through in the last 10 months and that might put your "problems" into perspective.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭Fiona

Dear Anthony

We would have been married 4 years today. It really was the happiest day of my life and i honestly thought it would last forever.

I genuinely am sorry for all the hurt i caused you but to this day you still have never apologized to me for not sticking to your side of the bargain. That hurts me the fact that you never could face the fact that your actions played a part in the downfall of our marriage.

I don't hate you. I don't think i ever could. Whatever your doing today at 1pm i will think of you fondly and i hope you get everything you dreamed of in life xx

Fi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭foxinsox

Dear Dad,

Keep up the hard work, you are doing great and it will get easier. I love you.

M x x x

Dear God,

Thank you, I haven't forgotten about all the masses I promised you. Owe you big time.

M

• Advertisement

Dear D,

I can't talk to you anymore. I thought that maybe telling you how much I loved would have changed your mind, that you'd realise that there's this girl that you supposedly love waiting for you, and that you wouldn't give up, yet again. But you did. And now I can't talk to you. This is so hard. It's one thing going from talking to someone everyday to not at all, but you were my go-to guy. I didn't realise until now, but you were there for me all the time. I'm so sorry I pushed you away, and I wish things had been different. I still love you. But I don't want to cry over you anymore. You're not worth it. If you loved me, you'd give me another chance. Sometimes I wonder why I love you, but I can't answer that, I just know I do, and this is killing me. I don't want you hating me. I want us to be together. I hate being away from you so much. Please, i don't know what to do.

I love you forever,
    L

Advertisement