Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things you want to say to husband/boyf/ex's/friends/family/people *MOD NOTE POST #1*

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭Zapperzy

N,
    If I could rewind back time I would. I still don't understand what happened but I think at the very least I deserve to know whats going on now. I'v been on a permanent high since I met you so guess I had to come down at some stage from it.
    A very confused A.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭LeeHoffmann

F,
    You met me at a difficult time in my life. I was angry and hurt. You judged me all wrong. All wrong. I hope you learn not to judge other people so quickly in future.
    L

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Babe,

When you said you felt like you'd lost the girl you fell for it really hurt me. I'm welling up thinking about it and how much I've hurt you and I didn't even realise there was anything wrong. I'll do anything to make us okay again. I told you that the other night when we were talking and I meant it. I feel like this is all down to me. Please help me fix everything, I don't know if I can do it on my own.

I love you. xxxx

Dear old pill,

You suck. You were great for a while but then you gave me horrible, horrible mood swings, unnecessary panic and paranoia that caused me to really hurt the people I love. You also caused me to feel so down for no reason, so much so that I cried myself to sleep on a number of occasions recently. I think it's best for me to move on to a new one.

- PP

Dear new pill,

Please be nicer than old pill. Thanks.

- PP

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭iluvcake

Dear K,

Wow, I just heard a while ago that you and E got engaged! Congratulations!
    And I mean that. I wish you all the best. My 17 year old self has a slight tinge of jealously but hey, we ain't 17 anymore:D. All the best in your future together.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

Dear S,

Stop taking my ****ing lighter.

K

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Dear cousin,

I know you've had the ****est time ever, i dont envy any part of your 20's. i know you cant move on but think of your kids. well teenagers now.
    Spending your money on drink is not good.
    Telling me you HAve to meet someone for drink cos in town etc and then saying you'll have no money for weekend.
    maybe cos i'm not a huge drinker but spending your last 50 on drink makes absolutely no sense to me and i get angry at thought of it!!!!
    i love you, you are like my older sister and i'm so glad you came back but your drink thing annoys me.
    ps thanks for not laughing too much about what i told you on monday.
    xxxx

Dear Md,
    right so on sunday/monday i was calling u all sorts cos u blanked me and hurt me by doing so. i dont want to marry u, but u ignoring me and ur brother flirting with me is just gonna turn out the wrong way and hurt u and annoy others.
    I know its not gonna happen again but feck we Were friends before, just move on , we'll be fine.

Dear T,

I want to go up to u and hug u. I'm so so sorry about what happened you.
    I saw the excitement on your eyes when u done test so i cant imagine what ur going thru, i know u just want to move on but please dont block me out. I want to be there for u, you've been there for me through every single thing in my life.
    remember i'm here.
    xx

Dear Mr hit into the back of me.
    I have someone who's going to 100% defend me you gobs**te! so there!! you wont get away with this after all!!

Dear mammy,
    sorry for being a bitch this evening, lack of sleep plus lady issues is causing me to be snappy and a bitch . sorry. i love you/

brother dearest,
    why can i not stay mad at u, for all u do to me, piss me off so much etc.
    suppose its better than mothers fighting.
    grow up a little and be a bit better at the shopping and i'll forgive u!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21 pixie80

i think about you every day

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭flowerchild

I feel so happy and filled up with joy it is amazing. Life will never be the same. I still miss you but I am ok with that. Remember the good you have done and do every day and notice and celebrate the good in yourself. Someone stood up a couple of days ago being angry and woeful and one thing she ended up being asked to do was to put her arms in the air and yell 'THANK GOD I'M NOT A BUGARIAN COCKROACH" while holding her right breast. It was so funny, and she ended up laughing off the problem. Blessings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭beks101

Dear ovaries and general reproductive system,

What the actual fuck?
    Cop on.

Beks

Dear Mr. Gardener man

You may have hear of Katie Taylor? You may be aware that she won a gold medal for Ireland yesterday. You may not be aware that I found the need to celebrate her achievments by getting completely and utterly pissed.

I know the sun is shining today and that would make today the perfect day for cutting the grass but your petrol mowing machine is very loud and so I would very much appreciate if you could please fcuk off. The noise is making me want to throw up.

Many thanks
    whoopsadaisydoodles

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭larrymickdick

Dear G

I'm sorry i act like a crazy person sometimes. I'm sorry if I hurt you - I know how sharp my tongue can be and how vicious I can be when I'm hurting, angry feeling lost & lonely. Your best friend told me once before to get over my problems not to be so self absorbed - he was completely right - the universe doesn't revolve around me and I should think of other people and want their feelings instead of being so selfish sometimes.

I know I need to address my inner demons. My insecurities about you leaving me again will become a reality if we don't act as a team and I'm being snide with you all the time. I need to stop walking on egg shells and thinking that you don't love me - I need to trust more. I can't beat you up emotionally because I feel bad about myself - I'm being most unfair.

But you need to communicate with me more and be honest. I know you want space -sometimes I do too. But if I act the same as you do I'm being horrible or distant - you have no idea how you behave and how it affects me.

I just want things to be better for both of us. I love you - I have always loved you. Where did all the affection go to? Why when I say anything to you are you so defensive all the time - even when I'm being nice to you! And what makes it worse is everyone goes on about how amazing a couple we are but when we're on our own sometimes I feel like housemates.

You can't always be tired, full, or distracted - I'm you partner all I want is to treat me like your partner. You say you like when I do nice things for you, cup of coffee, the dishes, sometimes your laundry - and I'm acting sweet - but I used to do this all the time for you. I would still be doing it all the time but it's hard to keep constantly putting an effort into our relationship when it feels one sided. You don't text me anymore, never get any emails or even a joke - you'll only reply to something I send and maybe not even then. I miss the smiley faces, the notes you used to leave me. Are we just taking each other for granted now?

I'm exhausted from trying to read you mind on what you want and don't want. I'm trying to read your body language and sometimes get it wrong. I HATE FIGHTING WITH YOU!! every time we do it takes another piece of my heart

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
    please can we go back to the way it was before? I want to spend the rest of my life with you - but do you even want that anymore?

To you,

I am sorry, please believe that, you never deserved the hurt I put you through.....and if it helps, another person ended up doing to me what I did to you. What goes around comes around and all that.

To you,

I wish, I WISH, I could turn back time....I never meant a word of what I said to you. You never did anything wrong, it was everything else...but I took it out on you. The worst thing about it all isn't that things didn't work out between us, it's that you think that I never cared. That I lied. That is what I can't stand, and that is what eats me up inside.

To me,

You're a good looking bloke with an attractive personality who has no problems attracting women but for the love of jesus sort your personal issues out. Have some faith and believe a woman when she says she likes you and respond accordingly. Simply put: grow up...until then, stay away from women, you only end up messing with their heads even though that is never your intention

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭Raven_Melody

Dear You

There is always a way.

Find it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

You're a grown woman, stop acting like a child. I'm not letting you upset me anymore. Your behaviour is getting so old and frankly, it's embarrassing.

G,

The other day was the second time in a month you've said you missed me...
    I don't really know why you said it, if you're looking for attention or what? But now you have me thinking about you in the middle of the night.

I don't know why we stopped talking and I do miss it too, I wasn't lying the last time.

We could always try saying more than hi!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 179 ✭✭branbee

A,

Start acting like her father.

This "Im too busy" **** is laughable. I'm busy too but I work my plans around her, you can do the same. One day a week is not too much to ask when you're daughter misses spending time with you. You're busy with friends not work or something like that, you can work your social life around your daughter not the other way round. If you were actually busy working more hours I wouldn't mind because at least then you might actually contribute financially. None of this "Im broke this month, I can't give you any money"- Im pretty stuck too now because I had to buy her uniform stuff which you should be contributing towards. And yet I still have to ensure I have enough money to provide for her. Why can't you do the same.

Some day when she no longer Wants to see you because she barely knows you anymore you will regret all this. Its frustrating and tiring for me but I know its heartbreaking for her. And you don't even see that. You're too busy placing all those responsibilities you don't want to face on me. You think that you can avoid your responsibilities and enjoy your social life and relive your youth or whatever the hell it is you're doing and she will just wait around for her dad. Shes going to get tired of waiting. She will finally realise daddy isn't always just in work late. Or not feeling well. Or all the other lies I've had to tell her when you've cancelled on her again. My daughter knows I love her and I care for her. There is only so many times I can assure her that you do too.

Dear whoever

I feel like a complete and utter loser, this day every singe year, i seem to be the only one staying. a big night and i have not one single person to go out with. i'm not gonna tag along cos i dont use people. but not one person i can ring up tonight and go hey are we going out!!!
    so yet again i am staying in!!
    every bloody year. and got my hopes totally up all day when my friend text yesterday and siad she'd be down and we can meet up and didnt hear since although i text.
    I really havent changed from when i was 16! and i thought i had!!!
    fine then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,963 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

*sigh*

If people are so damned interested in my life just ask ffs instead of making stuff up in yer own heads and arriving at outlandish conclusions based on heresay and linking facebook activities which quite simply are not actually related in any way whatsoever. Starting to get pretty p-o'd with all these stupid fishing expeditions :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭shakencat

L,

When have I ever lied,

Never, Ask Bo.

Hi needs to work both ways...

Ps,

I know you secretley love Biebs x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Ella

I think my heart would actually stop beating if i lost you! I love you sooooo much, Mam x x x x x

• Advertisement

C,

I really like you. I like your personality most of all! I have dropped hints and i know you know. You put yourself down and it hurts me so much! I hate seeing you like this. I completely understand how you feel and how you are slightly screwed up in the head, i understand so much! I want to help you, i want to help you sort out your problems, like you have been helping me! I do like you and it hurts when i dont hear from you! I know you are afraid of letting people get close to you in fear of driving them away, but i am not like most other people. I want to help you so much that i will sacrifice my problems for you, because i care for you so much!

A,

I dont know if i can trust you. There was something there between us, but i dont know if its there anymore! Im afraid to let you get close, im not willing to let you in. I know you care about me but i dont understand why i cant trust you! I want to but i cant!! :(

P,

You are actually one of the most amazing people i have ever met. I enjoy our conversations everyday and i dont like not talking to you! I love having you as my friend even though you are far away! You are funny and so nice and i dont understand how you are single, you should be mobbed with women at this stage! :) you are awesome and dont ever stop being that way!! :D

Lots of love

M

xxxxx

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭cynder

Cant believe its been 3 years today...

RIP dad.

missing you xoxo

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭WinterSong

A,

I'm terrified that you're going to hurt me again, but I think I'm willing to give you another chance and trust you. Your timing is terrible, but that's the way it's always been. We can work around that. I've missed having you in my life, I hope this isn't a big mistake. Please don't hurt me again. Please.

WinterSong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

F,

I had the best 5 days I've had in a long time with you. I know the weekend was a mixed bag of emotions but we managed to take the bad with the good. I love you, though it's not hard to love you especially because you are addicted to playing the Xbox which is awesome... even if your aiming in Gears Of War is utter crap. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭ash23

Happy happy happy. You make me happy :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

'Tis always good to leave a back-door open. :)

Dear you,
    You're dead right, escape while you can! :D 'Tis funny, while it lasts, though!

Dear G,
    Can't wait to see ya ... hopefully sooner rather than later!

Dear D,
    Miss you already. Mind yerself, ya hear now??

Dear A,
    Thanks for confiding in me, and you know I'm here for you xxx

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,916 ✭✭✭✭iguana

To the chugger on Grafton St,
    If you see a heavily pregnant woman on a hot day, moving fast enough on a crowded street to be overtaking all the shoppers and strollers, do not try to stop her. Moving at any pace beyond exhausted waddle is more than likely making her feel like her pelvis is breaking so she wouldn't be doing it if she wasn't actually in a huge hurry. So take care, next time her death stare may prove fatal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭Zapperzy

I really wish I understood what's going through your head and how you think. You strung me along and you've no idea how much I'm hurting right now. I put so much trust in you and I feel as though you've thrown it back in my face. I keep changing my mind and opinion of you right now I'v never been so confused about something, I can't even put my mind to simple tasks and I'm starting to neglect those who genuinely care about me. What hurts the most is all those things you said to me were obviously well placed lies, I clearly meant nothing to you and you don't even care enough about me to have the decency to be straight with me. You once drunkenly called me heartless because I couldn't answer my phone at half 4 in the morning, you really have no clue how heartless you are.

I hear nothing from you for days, I begin to accept things and then you text me last night acting like everythings ok and normal, I stupidly keep replying and for a while make myself believe everything's going to work out ok, I make excuses for you. Then I cop myself on and I'm all the way back to square one again. What's worse is I know I'd run straight back to you tomorrow if I could. One day you will find out how much you hurt me.

What I really don't understand is why you put so much effort in to get what you wanted. Why not just be straight with me. I keep thinking back to the night we met and how I felt. All those little details you remembered I obviously meant something at some stage so what's changed, either that or your just damn good at what you do.

Anyways I'm sure there'l be more drama to come, I'm not going to let you away with it this easily but for now thank you for f**king with my head and view of men from now on thank you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭peanuthead

Dear you know who you are

I know we have split up but I wish you had the self respect to still be paying your way re: the bills u still owe me for.

Hopefully you will see sense and start being a man....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Polloloca

dad, im frightened

Advertisement