Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things you want to say to husband/boyf/ex's/friends/family/people *MOD NOTE POST #1*

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Some day, I hope I meet you again. Not anytime soon mind, but some day when we're both happy, and not so willing to hurt each other with words that we both know we don't mean.

I know that what we had is gone forever, and it can't be fixed, but I hope that one day I can look you in the eye again and find the words that can give both me, and you, some much deserved peace.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

i hope you realize by doing what you did you not only detroyed a relationship, messed with my friends head and made me feel the lowest i have ever felt in my life, and yet your happy to stroll back in here and act like it was all ok. I hate you. I hate everything about you. dont ever pray on sombodys emotions like that again. You keep clear of me. No woman needs to have to think they way you made me think after that.

and as for you, you silly bitch. we all mess up, but im not digging you out of anymore holes again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 62 ✭✭FayeRayRay

Your the most heartless, selfish pr**k! Why cant you be the man you were when i first met you? instead youve caused me so much heartache that i literally have been put off men in general ! YOU PIG

DD
    I don't really know what's going on here but at moment, i'm happy to go along with it, even though IT is actually nothing but me being happy.
    You bringing up The night was good, i needed to hear something about it so i know you've acknowledged.
    madness i know. dont know what ur msg other night meant other night.. but i didnt reply clear either.
    we're all good.
    thanks for not being a d*ck!

Me,
    Think no 1 for change.
    you'll get over it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭beks101

B,

Just man up and make a fucking decision, would you?

And quit playing the O card, I'm sick of hearing it. If all you say is true then you wouldn't let that dictate your contact with me.

I won't be sticking around forever. You can't have me next week, or the week after that, or the week after that.

Shit or get off the motherfucking pot!

:mad:

R

• Advertisement

Im so sick of being the one to take it all and saying nothing.
    the "they dont care about me" speeches, what do u want me to say!! of course they do!!
    but why are u saying it to me!
    I'm already cut up about this all..
    I cant fcuking take anymore.. seriously!!!

Dear you,

I didn't think it would last, but even I never thought it'd be over that quickly. I'm glad she had more self respect than me and got out before you ripped it to shreds. I hope you've actually learned something from it, I certainly have, not from you but from her. I am worth more than the way you treated me, and I will never, ever settle for anything less than a man who is kind and caring and treats me the way I should be treated. She knew it and wasn't willing to settle for someone like you and you know what neither than I any more.

So for all the pain and hurt you caused me, thank you, thank you for making me see I'm worth so much more than settling for half a relationship.

And for all the pain and hurt you're going through now, I really hope you learn something from it. Grow up, stop acting like a little boy and start treating women with respect and maybe you can find a nice girl and be happy one day.

And remember what goes around comes around,
    From,
    Me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

Dear Me,

If this is truly what you want then stick with it. Its gonna be hard but you can get through it.

Rgds,
    Me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

Dear Partner's Parents

Your daughter is a lesbian. That doesn't make her a bad person, and in any case even if you do think it makes her "defective"...remember that it was YOU who made her. In any case, you already know, and I know you know, and you know that I know you know so please take your conservative, bible-bashing, narrow-minded heads out of the sand and learn to love and accept her the way she is, and be happy for her because she is happy, and there is no greater gift that a parent can give their child than their blessing.

ps even if you dont love her the way she is, I love her the way she is!! So thank you for making her!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭beks101

Canada,

I have such a love/hate relationship with you. Right now it's veering on the side of Hate.

I know it's just life, but right now it just feels like everything is falling apart.

My friends are gone. My boyfriend's gone. Work is awful, truly terrible; I don't know from one end of the week to the next what's in store for me and I've stopped caring, I've stopped giving a shit, which is so unlike me it scares me.

I feel like it's time for something new. But I don't know what and I don't know in which direction.

I love being abroad and don't know what Ireland can offer me right now. But I feel trapped.

Everything that used to charm me about you is now becoming a source of frustration. The politeness is becoming infuriating, the looming winter is seeming more and more ominous than exciting. I feel like I've been left behind. The reasons that I stayed have disintegrated and now I'm just numb. I don't know if I want to give you any more of my time.

I don't know anything any more.

An Irish girl in Toronto.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭NicoleL88

I wish you'd text me.

:(

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

Please just let me go. You know you being in my life just causes me hurt but that I can't walk away. When I make space between us why do you push to be in my life? What is the point? You're happy, you've moved on... Please let me try do the same! I would have done anything for you, I can offer no more. Cut me loose - please!

Me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I don't know if I should trust my instincts or if I should believe you when you say nothing's wrong. I'm finding it very hard to shake the feeling that something's not right, something's different. I don't know what it is, I can't quite put my finger on it but I don't like it. I hope you're not lying to me. I'm supposed to be the one that's there for you no matter what like you are for me but I feel like you hold back a lot. I don't know what else to say except that I love you with all my heart. xxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭xDramaxQueenx

Please leave me alone. 5 missed calls? Really? Im kicking myself I ever got involved with you. I was doing so well.

Give me a shout tonight! I just want to know, want to be believe even pretend you cared somehow!!

I know that if you are true to yourself you can't choose me. It broke my heart, but it has finally allowed me to let you go, because how you feel now is a much worse alternative. Thank you for not wanting to hurt me. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for helping me to feel again.

just so you know, the fact you told me i was really hot has done a hell of a lot for me. I've spent a long long time feeling very bad about myself and how i look and who I am and the fact that I'm a size 14 not a size 10 or whatever. It was really nice for a guy to say "god, your really hot" as apposed to all the crappy things I have already heard. Even though I will probably never see you again and I would say you have forgotten about me, just so you know you made me feel really good about myself for the first time in ages. thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Ok time to stop being lazy and really try to fight for yourself. You can't keep relying on the doctor to just throw meds at you, or thinking everything will be ok next year when you live with someone who can monitor your eating habits.

Its up to you and you alone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

R,

It's funny. I wasn't looking forward to Bulgaria at all and I nearly pulled out of the trip altogether and I would never have met you.

I've been on anti-depressants for nearly 3 months now and have been feeling quite crap about it ever since. In the space of a week, even though you don't know it, you brought me back to a place where I feel comfortable and genuinely happy.

I can't wait to see you on Tuesday. Let's just see what happens ok. Take it slow. We've both been hurt in similar circumstances so for now I'm just happy to know you and have you in my life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 tnbc

I wish you had the balls to say that you didnt want to meet up with me anymore, i really do. Instead you ignore me. Im not some emotionally fragile woman who will crumble at the first sight of rejection. Ive been rejected before, im used to it. Just say it to my face. Instead i feel like i am worthless, so worthless in fact, that i dont deserve a face to face conversation explaining it. I thought you were better than this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭Goldenlady

B,
    So the time eventually came for us to go our seperate ways. Think we both knew the day would come, just didnt know when. Saddest thing for me, is that together we are perfect, and I know you agree, the way you make me laugh, smile, funny faces, lisp jokes etc. Not many people have the connection we had for almost a decade, but unfortunately you couldnt give me the one thing I wanted, a family. I will never hate you, I will always love you, and I hope you get the happiness in life you too deserve. As I always said to you, if you were ten years younger with no kids!! :-) Love you always, to the moon and back
    xxxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭rubytuesday86

You!

Shut up. Shut up. Shut up!!

Go buy a diary and get off the internet!!

Me!

Got such great news today!!!! I'm on the rise and today is the first day of leaving you behind in the dust where you belong.

I'm on my way to my goal, I can't believe it! I'm not totally over you, nowhere near it. But it's a start! I really hope this new adventure works out, I'm kinda scared, but hopefully it'll be a great experience!!! I have all the right people in my life right now, rooting for me! Wanting me to succeed!! You have never been one of them! I wish you had wanted to be, wished you had cared, but dear god am I better than you have treated me!! Yes I am!

so long!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I feel like I'm losing you sometimes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

I hate you. You have ruined my life. The sad thing is you're going to get away with it. You've been driving around, probably like a complete maniac, since you hit me and you'll appear in court and if you don't get off, you'll get away with a small fine. On the other hand I have to live with the scars, both physical and mental, of what you've done to me for the rest of my life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭LeeHoffmann

du Arsch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,842 ✭✭✭shinikins

Turn the xbox off!!!!!

This has to stop. At first I thought I was reading too much into things but that phone call last night was for such a spurios reason that I'm now convinced.

Now, I do like you. I enjoy your company and yeah, we seem to click on a social level, but that is it! You're married, end off. I wont get mixed up in that kind of drama. I don't care if you are in "the process of" leaving her (whatever that means). I dont want to hear about it, it's none of my business.

I dont do flirting, I don't know how. My social skills are ****e. I can be friendly or not, that's the extent of them. I was being friendly to you ('cos that's my default mode) Have I got myself into this? Well, I'm getting out of it pretty sharp, I can promise you. I hope you're wearing your thermals the next time we meet because you are about to feel an artic chill.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Sunshineboo

Dear Life

Please take a good positive turn soon, I'm finding it hard again. Would love to start feeling happy, confidence is going downhill lately.

Me.

J

You confused me a lot, I'll never know if you actually liked me or was it it really the distance that kept us apart. I'll never understand, feeling like I'm never getting closure lately on anything.

I liked you.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

Why do you only get in touch when you want something? It's not meant to be like this. Is there something about me that means people just take what they want and never actually really truly think about me?

I can't keep going on like this.

Advertisement