Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things you want to say to husband/boyf/ex's/friends/family/people *MOD NOTE POST #1*

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

To all the people in my head that I think of that have walked all over me just get the **** out please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭xDramaxQueenx

You,
    Seriously you have the head fried off me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

DL,

I know you have a girlfriend but there's something about you... keeps bloody happening me.. i become addicted. only difference is you always reply.
    Liked our flirting (kind of) during the week.
    I do like you. but i know and you know nothing is going to happen cos i know you're only messing.. and you aint like that. but hey i dont mind, good for my lowering self esteem! anyway i like M too much.
    p.s. just dont disappear.

M!

seriously! i really like you, you like me a bit, i dont know how much or if its gone but i know there's something there otherwise why!!!
    It's taken me so long to admit it out loud that i like you.. what was saturday about if there's nothing. just call me or text me please. call in even!!
    or else come and tell me No way ever ever ever and then i'll give up.

darling, i needed you the last few weeks more than other time and where are you? seriously?
    i thought you would be about, one reply would do. even your 'aww' text would do. but no acknowledgment kills me, you should know that more than anyone.

Life,
    no more ****e please this year or next please.
    I physically cant take anymore pain. no really!! i cant.
    too much has gone on this year to do me 20 years.
    I wont last it.

D
    be careful over there. I'd never forgive you if you let anything happen you.
    I'd be gone as well so there's be double so be careful.
    just remember June, the pain and thats how careful youv'e to be.
    enjoy it. hasnt hit me that you're gone yet by the way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭beks101

I like you too much.
    I'm scared to like again.
    Don't hurt me?

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

He says that he can't and he won't choose between us but we all know that he's chosen you already.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 christine08

I love you, so much.
    This long distance is the hardest thing I've ever done.
    Please come home soon.

I know we don't say it much to eachother, but I love you.

Yesterday showed me how much you care and I'm so glad you were there to calm me down and take my mind off of things, even though you have exams you need to be studying for.

You're my best friend, my rock and the best boyfriend a girl could ever ask for. You'll make an amazing dad someday, and I hope i'll be there to see it :) x

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Pomplamousse

GROW THE HELL UP:mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Niamh94

I like you. I think you like me. Just stop with the mixed signals already k?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

We've been watching soccer for at least 8 hours at this point. Please change the channel. I've asked about nine times.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

I miss you. Sorry this is how you decided to react when I stand up for myself. Makes me feel stupid that I thought our friendship was worth more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

Well, after all this time, I finally know what was said about me.

It's not true; in a way, it's laughable (and a little bit crazy!) that I'd have to defend myself over such a serious matter. However, I do have the proof - plenty of it - if anyone were ever to want it.

I'm not mad at you. If I were led to believe what you were led to believe, I'd want nothing to do with me! I really don't blame you. At all.

Do get in touch, if you want to. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭boomtown123

Dear Luck

Please find me soon.

C.

ahhhhhhhhhhh why did I have to be so revealing about my feelings for you!!!

Should have known how you'd react. At least it's out there I guess. Tired of keeping it in anyway, you know now.

I did all I could. I just want to say that. I played the nice girl, cute girl, sexy girl, and mysterious girl. None of them was good enough. I should have known if you didn't like me as me, why the hell would you like anyone else I tried to be for you. that's my mistake right there and then. I should have loved me more than you.

I really did try though, I forgave and forgot, I was understanding when it hurt, and yes I know I had bad moments, was unfair sometimes, but you were so mean and so rude, and hurtful it was killing me on the inside. You pulled the same stunt every single time. All sweet, flirty and suggestive and when it comes to crunch time, you'd be so cold and un-interested and silly naive me would jump to your every whim only to get burnt again.

I am in bits right now, and missing you like crazy. what is wrong with me I dont know. every cell in my body should be screaming Im better off, your a loser and I deserve better. And I do. I know I do.

I honestly don't know how you can treat someone the way you do. Using and disposing of someone when it suits you.

Please help me move on and find peace again! I'm so broken right now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 793 ✭✭✭supermouse

I don’t even know where to start. I really don’t. when I met you first I was so excited, how could someone so hot be into me so much?? You are drop dead gorgeous – problem is you know it. You treat me like a princess – trouble is you do it for the recognition.
    We’ve just had yet another *huge* fight. Another one. Possibly the 9th in our 9th week relationship. Maybe more. It's wearing me down.
    Im mad about you but I cant keep getting my heart broken bit by bit. You’re perfect, I am crazy about you. but, I cant do it. I had so much fun the last week, we had a ball, no fighting just spending quality time together before I leave. And now that full week is ruined by this latest miscommunication.
    I never thought I’d be strong enough to walk away from something as good as this. The good is amazing but the bad is so so bad it kills me.
    I have to leave now, if I don’t it will destroy me cos we’ve proved time and time again over the last 8 weeks (should be honeymoon period!) that we just cant get on.
    But! I’ve done it before. I can do it again. Yeah you make me feel amazing and I am so lucky to have had that opportunity to be the centre of your attention……. But nobody should ever make me feel the way you can make me feel. With just one or two sentences you ruin it all.
    So sad.
    I think I loved you.
    :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭princess-lala

I'm so mad at you right now, that you duped us into believing what you told us! We all were so sympathetic at the start then one by one we caught you out, its a horrible feeling thinking that someone who was once a "friend" is now someone I would cross the streed to avoid!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭WinterSong

B,

I am tremendously proud of you. I didn't realise before now that it was possible to tear p and have goosebumps because you're so full of pride of the achievements of another person, but here I am. God, you are an inspiration. I wish I could have been there with you to congratulate you in person, to share in this joy and excitement, to celebrate your extraordinary achievements and to look hopefully to the future with you. Enjoy your day, bubs. Make the most of it and don't be afraid to hold back from having the best time possible. Make the most of the comfort of the company of your friends. And don't think that being proud of yourself is conceited; it's not at all. You couldn't deserve this more.

Just a few short weeks until I see you, my love. I cannot wait. To think that after all these months you will actually be sitting right there in front of me! I'll be able to reach out and touch you and know you're there. It feels weird to think that after all of your moving around you're going to be sitting still for once! :p

I really am so proud of and happy for you. <3

P.S. You look sexy as fuck! :D

xx

K

I'm not going to break the ice with you now, and it's pretty obvious you're not going to with me either. That's probably for the best.

Maybe we'll talk when stuff has blown over and there's less potential for collateral damage. I'm busy and unwell at the moment... I'm not up for months of silly games. Hope you're doing well and getting on with your life. Have a good Christmas, yada yada yada.

Me

Wish you would drop me a mail or txt...just wanna know you are ok

For God sake, get off my back! Both of you! I am applying to as many feasible jobs as I can! I don't need you two jumping down my throat just because, in your opinion, I didn't ask the relevant questions in the phonecall I made yesterday. I know you both worry, especially you M but please let me conduct my jobsearch the way I want to. It's me who's looking for a job. Not you.

It's times like this I feel like just leaving the country without telling you guys anything. Just leave all this crap behind and start again.

• Advertisement

seriously, look, that was a stupid idea. It was not supposed to happen, christ no. if anything it was supposed to be the other guy. I bet you have no respect for me now. I feel so bad about it too. I'm so so sorry. I'm a mess of a person anyway. Just leave me alone and pretend it never happened.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

I need help.

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

I physically am not able.

god it just goes on and on and on with you doesn't it! You say I'm this that and the other - but when you do it you're only speaking your mind. I speak my mind and I'm a bully blah blah blah - can't be bothered anymore. Sick of putting something in to get nothing back. All the times I've looked after you - but when it comes to the other way around - you're tired - you're always sodding tired. But you will snap to it for anyone else but me. SOD OFF!

doing nothing for you anymore - it's gonna be me me me me me ME ME ME ME!!!! from now on. and if you don't like it - that's who I am and I'm not changing for anyone.... familiar line? in your face sucka!! Oh & btw - can you clean the living room table? It's covered in you in case you haven't noticed you dirty f**k....

I know I can be really paranoid about loosing you and I am sorry but you are just so quiet sometimes, I don't know what you are thinking or feeling. I wish you could say to me the great things you say to other people about us. I don't want to hear second-hand that you are happy anymore. Please just tell me, so I can stop worrying. I know things have been really hard for you lately and I am trying so hard to be there for you, but you don't make it easy. You are my whole world and I would loose a part of me if I lost you. Please stop shutting me out and please open up to me.

I am disappointed you don't want me to come see you tomorrow. I know you're not feeling well but that hurt me. I was just excited because it'll be 2 years on Tuesday and I knew I wasn't going to be able to see you on the day.

I was excited we made it because you said you felt we wouldn't but then things got better and I wanted to celebrate even if it was only to sit beside you in bed and try make you feel even a little bit better.

I love you xxx

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

Dear E,

Please stop being so ridiculously stupid. You are here 3 months and I can't help you with every single thing you can't do here. You have to learn yourself. I did.

Dear J,

Yes you take her for the weekend. Don't freak out on my because she is unable to do something she has done several times. She needs to put on her big girl pants and do things for herself.

Dear Thread,

I am too young to look after someone that is older than me! :mad::mad::mad:

Where do I go from here?
    Is there anywhere left to go?
    I feel so lost, so alone and so desperate to just feel alive.
    For one minute..to just feel alive.

Anything but this.
    Swallowing water with each breath and drowning in this pool of self hate.
    On and on and on it goes
    When does it stop?

When does it just...
    stop?

Be nice if you'd let me know how today went. If it was me I'd let you know straight away.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Roisy7

So that's it then.

Yerra. Good luck. I know you'll end up lonely.

Advertisement