Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things you want to say to husband/boyf/ex's/friends/family/people *MOD NOTE POST #1*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭dancesatnight

Why does everything have to result in a fight with you
    why cant you not wrap your tiny mind around the fact i like hugs and phyical contact
    why are you so selfish all the time
    why do i live with you and always try and make things right

why.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,608 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

Dear stranger.

You dumped the tiny puppy at our house that wet,miserable night last July?
    He was emaciated,starving,filthy,cold and flea ridden?
    Remember?

Just thought I'd let you know,we kept him.
    He's healthy,handsome,loves shredding everything-and he's the best guard dog ever.

So thank you so much-you couldn't have given us a nicer present if you'd tried.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭IrishEyes19

Never ever making plans with you again. You always let me down nine times out of ten.

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

I still like you despite now knowing that I have no choice or chance to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Irish Eyes could have written that one myself.

To the person who shall remain nameless i am completely fed up with all of your lies, you are pathetic. I cant believe one word that comes out of you mouth anymore. You asked me today why i was worried about you, i asked the question to see if you would fess up with the truth but obviously that was to much to ask. You either dont have the back bone to do it or just dont want to. If you actually turned up to meet me it would be an absolute shock to me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

It's weird to think that this will be our fourth Christmas together. They first one that she really understands. I love watching her with you, the same smile, expressions. She is such a Daddy's girl although everyone says that she looks like me. I hope that she will have the best of both of us, she already has my stubborn streak. Yeah, you know you love it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭ima_goldfish!

You were my first and I love you. Weve come through so much, but were falling apart. You make me believe I am always wrong, and negative and useless and argumentative, but I am not. God help me I always try and give you my best but I dont know how much I have left. I want to be loved not taught lessons. Your going to be the death of me.
    x

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

I love you babe!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

I'm really nervous about seeing you over Christmas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

It feels like I've had a crush on you forever. We're almost the same person in so many ways. If things were different and you could see me differently and we could make each other happy. I'm glad you weren't mad when I told you. I knew you would be sweet about it and I knew you would understand why I couldn't go through life wondering having not said something at some time. Old friend, I dreamt about you last night and it feels so bitter sweet. Wherever you go, I'll be wishing you peace and happiness.

• Advertisement

The truth is out there, they say. Who "they" are we can not know. But now I know the truth. A liar like you needs a good memory. I lost nearly every shred of decency when you were in my life, and look at you, a mod on here now, giving out advice, so strong, witty, clever.
    But...............Step one pace away from the keyboard and what are you? Well I'll tell you.............A fukcing trainwreck, a liar, a thief, a coward. The ultimate keyboard warrior. All 5 foot 4 of you. Get a life. And here's the thing..............I'm OVER you. And now read this..............I've moved on, in fact within one month my knight in shining armour rode into my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It not me..........It's YOU. It was NEVER me.
    Fran

I wish you'd talk to me. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

I know I said I was ok with it and I want the best for you. I know this was the plan long before you ever met me but I really wish you weren't going.... X

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,842 ✭✭✭shinikins

So much for our special day, me shivering and sick, and you stuck watching the nephew from hell!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,273 ✭✭✭✭TommieBoy

R - I fell in love but did everything wrong. :(
    K - I did everything right but didn't fall in love. :mad:
    ...still everyone got hurt in the process...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Alessandra

When I said don't put yourself out to come visit me, I was really hoping you would.

World- it's not fair you make me work so hard for so little. I like me and I believe I'm a good person. All I want is to be happy and loved.

Dear fella who has girlfriend of how many yearS???

I like you , you know that!!
    you started the same craic other night .. except by text.. full on..

I said Karma etc and you said fine grand, i didnt want it to be just done like that.

So why did i continue texting you... i know myself i couldnt let anything happen.
    It's nice to know youre interested even though i kinda know you prob wouldnt do anything anyway.

and that to a msg about last year.. haha!
    i know, am odd.. you cooled off, so i did too! :)
    anyway, see you over xmas for drink!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭beks101

Dear Pearson & Philadelphia airports and random U.S winter storm,

Come on, work with me here.
    Let's all be adults about this.
    It's been a long week and a long year.
    I'd very much like to get home in time for some turkey.
    I'd very much like to not spend the holidays in a busy, sweaty airport surrounded by pissed off passengers and screaming babies.

I know you don't want to be the grinch who stole Christmas.

Seasons greetings,

Beks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 ScriptedAlibi

She sat, the rock solid ground beneath her,

she planted her hands firmly on the coldness of the rock

as she begged, pleaded with the moment to

make her feel alive;

make her feel real;

make her feel something, anything at all.

To run from pain is to shut it out

and to shut it out is to shut the door on life itself.

For what is life without hardship?

What is the up without the down?

What is happiness without the sadness to measure it against?

There can be no light if there is no dark to swallow it at the end of day,

where is the balance?

Where is this equilibrium, this meeting of what’s wrong and right;

this coin toss of emotions forever changing and yet somehow the fairest way to bet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭boomtown123

She sat, the rock solid ground beneath her,

she planted her hands firmly on the coldness of the rock

as she begged, pleaded with the moment to

make her feel alive;

make her feel real;

make her feel something, anything at all.

To run from pain is to shut it out

and to shut it out is to shut the door on life itself.

For what is life without hardship?

What is the up without the down?

What is happiness without the sadness to measure it against?

There can be no light if there is no dark to swallow it at the end of day,

where is the balance?

Where is this equilibrium, this meeting of what’s wrong and right;

this coin toss of emotions forever changing and yet somehow the fairest way to bet.

Thank you for this. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Sparklygirl

I tried to talk to you today, you didn't listen. I am not coping.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,273 ✭✭✭✭TommieBoy

R - Through all the years, I was never envious of any of your relationships... until today :(
    ...My first twinge of jealousy - it's a bitter pill to swallow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

Your pettiness and egotism never fails to astound me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

I dont wanna do this anymore. My heads all over the place.. Ijust wanna leave and forget everything and everyone!!.. Mind fckers i swear.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

To anyone reading this,

Happy Christmas :) I hope you all have a wonderful one :) I hope each and every one of you are warm, safe, fed and watered. I hope no one feels alone or lonely, and if you do, please pick up the phone and call someone. Don't feel like you are going to be a burden - you're not.

Me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭WinterSong

Dear self,

That took a lot of courage and strength. Be proud of yourself. Now comes the waiting part, but you've got nothing to lose so don't let it get you down.

Love from yourself :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Roisy7

The absolute cheek of you to post on my Facebook wall.

I don't want to be friends. You're not the person you used to be and neither am I.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Dear Loungers,

You're all amazing and I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and New Year! :D

- xPPx

Dear bf,

Here's hoping 2013 brings lots of happiness for us. Things have been tough but I can feel things getting better. I love you so much. xxxx

PS: You're sexy ;)

Dear self,

Be kind to yourself. The New Year is going to bring lots of changes but they're going to be good ones. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭Precious flower

Dear self,
    You're annoyed about not going on Erasmus and annoyed that your Ipod and Kindle have stopped working within a day of each other and you know if you tell mum, she's going to hit the roof but you have to tell her eventually! Even though you did nothing to the Kindle to cause it to stop working your past history of being slightly careless will mean you'll get an ear full anyway of how you can never be given anything, ever. The iPod however as fallen so many times you only have yourself to blame. Please, please try and keep a smile plasterted on your face until at least after Christmas, you always seem to go into a mood when any big event is coming up.
    Sincerely, Me.

Advertisement