Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things you want to say to husband/boyf/ex's/friends/family/people *MOD NOTE POST #1*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Jenneke87

R,

I don't know what to say or do to express my gratitude and love to you. The last 8 months have been so rough. I thought I had found work, only to lose it before I even started. With no income and not entitled to benefits, I seriously don't know how I would have survived if it weren't for your support. We've been through so much together that any other would have called it quits a long time ago. Even when they diagnosed me with not one but two mental illnesses you decided you still wanted to stay with me and see it through. I don't know anybody with a bigger heart than you. And I'm blessed to have you. I love you.

J.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 KittyChai

Dear boss
    Please stop being an obstructive b*****! U are wearing me down, my head is wrecked from your mind f"""""! I HATE u

Dear mother
    Shame on you for walking away from us nine years ago! I hope u had a miserable Mother's Day alone, dreaming of what could have been! I HATE u

Dear me
    Pick yourself out of this funk, u are made of stronger stuff, u are brave and have been though worse! U have people around that love and need u v much! Get back to weight loss and loose negativity with the weight!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭kat.mac

Lad,

There's the ball. IN YOUR COURT. Pick it up and PLAY already!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Dear A
    I just want to say thank you for the total lack of contact from you since Stephens night.

You seem to think that I am available to go out with you with a few hours notice and I don't mind where we go to. Along with this I always have to be the one to ring or send you a text as you will only contact me when you need someone to go out with.
    Well at this stage I have decided that if you don't contact me soon I won't be around the next night you want to go out. Nor I am going to listen to the moan it's so hard to meet someone, everyone is married ect.

I am moving on with my life without feeling sorry for myself that I am not part of a couple.
    You have a good job and lots of savings yet you think some man is going to come along and change your life. The only person who can change your life is you but it is easier to sit at home feeling sorry for yourself.

Some day soon I hope you realise that you have lost the best friend you ever had but the sad thing is I don't think you have any idea about how good a friend I have been to you over the past number of years.
    I am not avaible to be used any longer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭ash23

Would you ever make up your mind once and for all and stop dithering.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭tomthetank

So many other boys...
    and all I want is you.
    You're ruining everything, still
    And it's been weeks

You're the first thing on my mind every morning
    And my brain is a broken record...
    why didn't you want me?
    why didn't you want me?
    WHY DIDN'T YOU WANT ME?

Because I hate you, I'm so angry at you, I'm filled with absolute rage...
    but I still want you.
    Oh God I still want you.

"And it hurts with every heart beat"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 282 ✭✭giggii

Dear You,

Thought I'd get more of a reaction after what I told you... I really should stop expecting any more from you I guess... I hate how much I still care about you...

Dear Me,

You're doing amazing, two more weeks and all these damn deadlines will be over with! Those exam results were the boost you needed, you're nearly there now and you've nothing to be worried about! :)
    You're at the final hurdle, now stop thinking about certain people, put your head down and get to it! It will all work out, even if you don't believe it yourself right now! :)

Dear boss, and idiotic colleagues.
    FCUK YOU!! I do my best to try and save us the best part of a grand, and all I get is "you shouldn't have done that. There was no-one here to answer the phones when the receptionist had to go for lunch."

No-one?! Really?! Apart from the dickwad who rang to tell me there was no-one there? And the other douchebag in the office beside her? And the other douchebag in the office next to that? And the other dickwad who spends most of his day "nipping out" for a smoke break? None of them had the ability to listen out for a phone ringing, and maybe, just maybe, go to answer it?! THIS IS WHY ANSWERING MACHINES WERE INVENTED!!!

And then you try and spin as if you were concerned for me? "ohh but you had a long day because of it" Yes. Yes I did. How very observant of you. Strangely enough, you never say that to me when you need me to work late on short notice, or to open up early, or work weekends, or when I have to bend over backwards to accomodate clients who don't pay us half enough for the work we do for them.
    FCUK YOU!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭beks101

Coffee,

You beautiful beast you.
    Thanks for getting me through a tough few weeks.
    You're a pal.

R

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,335 ✭✭✭Heckler

J my wife,

Even though we are separated these 3 months I wear my wedding ring to bed every night in case I die in my sleep you will know that you are always the last person I think of before I go to sleep. I miss you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,273 ✭✭✭✭TommieBoy

K - You're a grown man :mad: get your act together! ...otherwise I cannot go home :(

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭lilium inter Spinas

Dear Love,

Stay away from me- Forever.

Sincerely,

L.

PS: I have a shotgun.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

I really just want to come out and ask you what it is you want.. Im just so fecking scared ha!.. Ah well if I dont ask i'll never Know!

I dont know what the hell happened but you've somehow made me fall in love with you!.. But just at the worst possible time. I'm crazy about you, you are all I think about when we're not together - Ive never felt like this bout anyone before.
    I swore after my last big relationship that I was gonna go off and do my own thing and not be tied down in another relationship and then I met you and everything just clicked... Its absolutely crazy! - The orignal plan was to leave here and not come back for a couple of years and now I'm looking forward to coming back in a few months..In fact I'm so excited about it more then the trip itself.

You've shown me that I can be happy here and dont need to run away to be happy. Thank you for that, Im not gonna bite my tongue anymore and just tell you how I feel at the weekend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭ilovesleep

Dear Saint Jude,

I prayed to you and wrote here a prayer to you in relation to the conflict with my Mom. Things were looking so bleak and hopeless. Thank you so much for helping me.

You helped me with the issue above and also you helped before, not so long ago, after I prayed to you. There's some sort of a patch on that issue now and thank you. Don't get me wrong here now and please dont take me for being ungreatful because I'm not but there's something still bothering me with it. You see, I don't know why he lied and why he'd do such a thing to begin with. I asked him but he won't tell me. I'm trying so hard to forgive him, for my own sake, more so than him but what am I forgiving here? Lies. But for what reason? Why did he lie to me? Please help.

Thank you so much for helping me to date.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭IrishEyes19

Mam, Dad. You are amazing and I love you so much!! I dont say it often enough!! Its the best feeling in the world to know that if all hell breaks loose, there is always somewhere to turn and wise ears to listen. Love you and thank you!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Ella

So mam was rushed into hosp and none of the 3 of you bothered to tell me? Is it any wonder I think all 3 of you are thundering cnuts? You are all dead to me! You're like those children who only show up in a nursing home when their parent is about to die. Fcuking scum!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭IrishEyes19

What an up and down week it has been.
    to family/friends thanks for everything, couldnt have gotten this far without yee.

To M,
    I know in the long run this will be the best thing that ever happened. you are cruel and selfish. I know im not perfect but karma hurts and your turn is coming! I hope i never see you again. for my sake. not yours. you dont deserve me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Well done Jane, you f**ked that up big time didn't you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Dear brother,
    How many times do I have to constantly tell you to stop waving the telephone in my face. I don't want to speak to my father and stepmother.
    You know very well how sour our relationship is. I honestly don't care if it was that woman's birthday or not- she had all year to get in touch and she didn't bother her arse so why should I?
    Those people clearly don't put any effect into manintaining communcations with me so why should I?
    Don't give me a dirty look and tut when I tell you not to put me on the phone to them.
    I don't want to talk to people who make me feel utterly depressed and morose about myself. Do it again and I'll shove that phone where the sun don't shine! :mad:

-Chubbs

• Advertisement

I don't think I'll ever understand you and each time I try the knife twists a little more. I know I could never feel the same after everything and I know you never felt it in the first place. It can never be undone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭beks101

Things are changing because they need to change.
    Things are changing because life is change.
    Don't be scared
    Actually, maybe do be scared
    It's kind of terrifying
    But you'll be fine and you'll get through
    and you'll continue to shine as you do

So just accept the good and accept the bad
    and let the chips fall as they will
    you're something fucking special
    and some day you might even believe it

x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

I miss you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Those evenings when you make me remember exactly why I love you, they mean so much!

beautiful-couple-dance-love-sun-Favim.com-128359_large.jpg

/mushy

• Registered Users Posts: 11 rafe

I love you Dad xoxox

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Note to self: If someone wants help don't say anything. Just let them talk and don't offer advice unless they specifically ask "What should I do?" It'll stop you f**king everything up in future.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭WinterSong

I'm the best kind of scared. I'm the happiest brand of terrified. Everything in my life seems different now, all because of you. I wouldn't have gotten through the last week without your support, which is always forthcoming even when you're so far away. And I know you're making the right choice, even if not everyone can see that. Next year will be the making of you. I only wish I could go with you too. I think I'd enjoy the scariness even more if you were right by my side. x

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Sunshineboo

Dear B

You are some kisser! also you are hot! thanks for making me smile:cool:

A nice superficial note to balance on my usual emotional ramblings

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭tomthetank

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it IS a motherfukcing duck Tom

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,273 ✭✭✭✭TommieBoy

^ mods: sorry for the comment, but @ tomethetank - thanks I needed to hear that today...

K - see above ya duck :/

C - I was not put on this earth to babysit and cater to your every whim - God gave you complete capability to take care of yourself - I am only enabling your negativity... my bad :mad:

R - I gonna be in yer neighborhood in 20 mins...please may I not see you. I want to be done pining away for an unavailable man. I gotta get over you, and you have to let me :/

Advertisement