Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Quicker?

Options
  • 05-11-2010 6:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭

Hi Im just wondering is there any way of making fm run faster on windows vista?

Help Appreiciated :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

It's probably your computer mate.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

Runs very quickly.

What are your computer specs and how many leagues, database size?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭markc91

It seems to be running ok but ive only selected the english league prem-lg 2 and i got half a star computer performance and a star and a half estimated game speed.

I used to go to task manager and change priority to high on fm 10 and worked grand wont let me do it on this one though...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Mine is running slow enough with the addition of Face packs/logos. Have large database along with 6-7 different leagues.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

Performance is fine for me with face packs etc. Have about 15 countries loaded with most leagues and large database.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,322 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

markc91 wrote: »
    It seems to be running ok but ive only selected the english league prem-lg 2 and i got half a star computer performance and a star and a half estimated game speed.

I used to go to task manager and change priority to high on fm 10 and worked grand wont let me do it on this one though...

Is there possibility any other heavy programs running in the background?

if there is, close them and you should see some improvement.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭markc91

I cleared alot from the hard-drive and seems to be improved now still only half a star for performance and game speed but i cant notice it

Advertisement