Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

11 years today

• 05-11-2010 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭

Hi Guys

I post here every once in awhile but my Mam died 11 years today miss her like crazy. Time and days go by where I miss her loads but memories last forever. There isn't a day that goes by, where I don't think of her, So many questions I’d love to ask, Life can be so cruel at times. I am so greatful of what you gave me, some great memories I have in my heart that can never be taken away.. Time is a massive healer just some days it hits ya like a brick.. Ya just wonder what if etc.. but thats life we were blessed to know a wonderful women.. RIP Mam you are in a better place now. Love always Shane xoxox P.s if you see your Mam today give her a hug and say what they mean to you because that is the one thing I would love to do and say to her..

Cheers.

Magicface :(
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6Ha8oeQIFk

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭Payton

Thats a lovely tribute to your mother, she sounded like a wonderful person. And the memories are so so important. My own mother died in Feb 2001 and I can remember so much, it could be a smell, a bit of music, or the way you hear someone saying something and it brings it all back. Time is a great thing I agree. Ive often taught of what my mother meant to me and I seen it on a quote one day "My Mother gave me the greatest gift of all, She beleived in me". My taught are with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭sarahlulu

What a lovely post. My Mam died this time last year, and that is exactly how I feel.

Advertisement