Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

surfing west this sunday?

Options
  • 05-11-2010 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

i'm heading west this sunday to surf enniscrone looked and magicseaweed and looks good although i looked at the weatherforcast and that storm thats comming in with the gael force winds as far as i can tell they will be blowing on-shore correct me if im wrong im still learning this stuff but will this be safe to surf?

Comments

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,240 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

swell's not looking that big and wind will be very strong offshore. The will waves will be clean but with the wind that strong it wont be easy to catch them.Keel on saturday looks like a better option i think, still quite windy but not as bad and the period is a bit better.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭wuben

Mickeroo wrote: »
    swell's not looking that big and wind will be very strong offshore. The will waves will be clean but with the wind that strong it wont be easy to catch them.Keel on saturday looks like a better option i think, still quite windy but not as bad and the period is a bit better.

cheers for that

Advertisement