Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beta skin keeps changing back

Options
  • 05-11-2010 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭

Not sure if this should be here or site development sorry.
    I changed over to the beta skin a couple of months ago. A couple of times when i come onto boards, it's back to the original skin-it's happened 2 or 3 times so far. I don't log out,and no one else uses my laptop.
    I do use m.boards a lot, and switch to the full version of the site when i'm on the phone the odd time,but even on the phone it's beta skin from what i remember.
    Any ideas on why it'd happen? It's just more confusing than anything!
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Right now your skin is Beta, so I'm not sure what's happening there. I'm popping this onto the Dev forum for ya, I'm not sure this can be answered here, sorry!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

This has happened to me aswell twice, I just decided to leave it on the standard one after the second time.

I would be the same as alwaysadub in regards to using my mobile alot for boards.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement