Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hairdresser supply shop?

Options
  • 05-11-2010 11:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

i'm looking for some place [like Sally Beauty Supplies?] in Cork that will stock hair toner? specifically Wella's White Lady toner... but i dont care too much by this point!
    i'm new to the city so i really dont know where to look :confused: i tried boots, to no avail, and i've been wandering the city for days...

i just want to be blonde >,>

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

theres a place in pembroke st. the side of the gpo. also theres a place outside the city near grange, actually across the road from musgraves cash and carry.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

The place across from Musgraves is really good for everything and the staff are loverly...There is another one up the side street I think where the GPO is off oliver plunkett street..

Advertisement