Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Time

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭ShearerGeordie

I'm confused...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭m@cc@

mink_man wrote: »
    old joke is old.

Thank god for such an original sentiment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭00112984

I'm confused...

You really are.

Give us more details and we'll try to set you on the right path.

Or pictures. Whichever.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

So, would you consider yourself to be a super stud on a night out, pulling all sorts of males/females/mice, or would you be the lonely bloke/lassie in the corner, sipping on a pint of ale, with a distinct look of depression etched across your face, butcher knife in hand, enviably leering at the happy couples on the dancefloor?

Or somewhere in between? So really, on a night out, how confident would be of 'scoring'?
    You know, when you're out with the chivalry or the maidenry in a bar or discotheque of some sort, what is it that you most enjoy doing?
    For example, would you care for some careless frollicking with the opposite gender, sampling a couple of sips of a wide variety of ales and lagers, or would you spend the night kicking up a hissy fit and altogether making a right show and embarrassment of yourself?

I only ask because just last weekend, I encountered a disturbing alliance of youths smackering lips (with a side portion of tongue) in the streets, while an ungainly fellow emptied his bladder behind a wall. There were a wide variety of chip bags calously tossed across the ground, and the distinct smell of alcoholic beverages was enough to put me off this social scene.

I have never and will never set foot in one of these 'clubs', and find it quite distasteful for these irresponsible future alcoholics who embark on this unsightly behaviour.
    I like getting drunk in a nightclub and sleeping with lots of women
    I have a buddy Ray who is a virgin. He's 20 next month has never so much as held a girl's hand or even had a kiss. My heart weeps for the lad.

Just wondering if any of ye are out there who are like Ray. I feel so bad for him, but them's the breaks some time
    Just answer the question or I may get aggressive
    Sup peoples. I have a question for youse.

I'm a dude, and was in a nightclub last night (which was pretty dead to be honest), and was sitting on a couch waiting for my mates to get back from the bathroom.
    There was another dude sitting on the couch with a glass full to the brim of some sort of beer on the table, who was alone waiting for his mates. Suddenly, he turned to me and said that I can have his drink cause he doesn't like beer.
    I thought it was fairly odd that he would have ordered the pint in the first place? Anyway his mates came over a few seconds later and went off to dance, leaving the untouched beer on the table.

Now, if I was a girl, then I probably would have jumped to the assumption that it was spiked, but I'm not, so...?
    My mates advised me not to touch it (and I didn't) but what do you honestly think that guy was trying to do?

It's that lingering paranoia in the back of our minds that makes it hard to trust people...
    Girls.

Can't live with them.

Can't live without them.

Care to share any experiences of interaction with them would be highly valued and cherished.... 'snigger' ...
    I just realised...I'm 21 and haven't had a first kiss!
    So, would you consider yourself to be a super stud on a night out, pulling all sorts of males/females/mice, or would you be the lonely bloke/lassie in the corner, sipping on a pint of ale, with a distinct look of depression etched across your face, butcher knife in hand, enviably leering at the happy couples on the dancefloor?

Or somewhere in between? So really, on a night out, how confident would be of 'scoring'?
    You know, when you're out with the chivalry or the maidenry in a bar or discotheque of some sort, what is it that you most enjoy doing?
    For example, would you care for some careless frollicking with the opposite gender, sampling a couple of sips of a wide variety of ales and lagers, or would you spend the night kicking up a hissy fit and altogether making a right show and embarrassment of yourself?

I only ask because just last weekend, I encountered a disturbing alliance of youths smackering lips (with a side portion of tongue) in the streets, while an ungainly fellow emptied his bladder behind a wall. There were a wide variety of chip bags calously tossed across the ground, and the distinct smell of alcoholic beverages was enough to put me off this social scene.

I have never and will never set foot in one of these 'clubs', and find it quite distasteful for these irresponsible future alcoholics who embark on this unsightly behaviour.
    I like getting drunk in a nightclub and sleeping with lots of women
    I have a buddy Ray who is a virgin. He's 20 next month has never so much as held a girl's hand or even had a kiss. My heart weeps for the lad.

Just wondering if any of ye are out there who are like Ray. I feel so bad for him, but them's the breaks some time
    Just answer the question or I may get aggressive
    Sup peoples. I have a question for youse.

I'm a dude, and was in a nightclub last night (which was pretty dead to be honest), and was sitting on a couch waiting for my mates to get back from the bathroom.
    There was another dude sitting on the couch with a glass full to the brim of some sort of beer on the table, who was alone waiting for his mates. Suddenly, he turned to me and said that I can have his drink cause he doesn't like beer.
    I thought it was fairly odd that he would have ordered the pint in the first place? Anyway his mates came over a few seconds later and went off to dance, leaving the untouched beer on the table.

Now, if I was a girl, then I probably would have jumped to the assumption that it was spiked, but I'm not, so...?
    My mates advised me not to touch it (and I didn't) but what do you honestly think that guy was trying to do?

It's that lingering paranoia in the back of our minds that makes it hard to trust people...
    You could be Jesus Christ and not realise it yet. If I remember my Bible Studies correctly, Jesus didn't have any communication with God until his early 20s!

So, YOU could be Jesus and not yet know it!
    Lads I think scumbags get too much bad credit. We should all stop being so prejudice towards rough areas, such as Tallaght, Moyross and Ballymun.

How would you like to be prejudiced as a rough lad every day of your lives? Myself am probably the furthest from what would be classified as a 'scumbag', but when I shaved my head once, I was discriminated from a bus driver - yep, wasn't even allowed a ticket, despite my decent candour and hygiene.

ANYWAY, let's lay off the scumbags eh?
    Now I know I have been known to play the fool on here sometimes (trust me, I'm not some weird, lonely, creepy kid leering at girls all day long)... I hope :D

Anywho, all of us has a current or ex-girlfriend/boyfriend that we cherish/have cherished.

So let's here the stories about how ye met, and subsequently who asked out whom.
    I know I feel guilty when I traipse on by a beggar on the street, without tossing a coin in their direction...usually because I'm almost always skint.

But also, it's hard to trust these guys. It's hard to detect the actual homeless types from the con artists intent on scamming people out of their money.

So do YOU give money to beggars on the street, or do you just not trust them?
    The Club is Aliiiiiiiive with the sound of Muusiiiiiiiiic!

Seriously, what an awful song.

Anywho onto the point, what are ye're moves for pullin sexy wans on the dancefloor?
    You'll see

You'll all see...

It might not be in 6 minutes, or 6 hours, or even 6 days, but soon enough, this entire place will be in ruins, burned to the ground, rubble smearing across your puny, insignificant minds.

You'll see, minions, oh you'll see...
    Girls coming onto guys
    EH??? What is this madness? Aware with yourselves, wenches and for the love of God, cover up those ankles! The thought of females approaching males in a club is simply ungodly and a famine on society.

Good day, pip-pip

Wow.
    Enjoy your holiday.

Ah fine, it's grand I suppose, I'll figure it out

• Advertisement

Terry wrote: »
    Wow.
    Enjoy your holiday.

Wow Terry, that really was a lot of work to do to call someone out for spewing BS all over AH.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

00112984 wrote: »
    Wow Terry, that really was a lot of work to do to call someone out for spewing BS all over AH.

stalker much :D

Advice?

No?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

mink_man wrote: »
    old joke is old.
    Seriously, do you ever stop whinging?

Saila wrote: »
    stalker much :D

I have an uncanny ability to spot crap. I developed it through years of walking through cow fields. I tend to remember where the crap is and who put it there.

Click on user name. Select 'find more posts by...' Find crap.
    It took all of two minutes.

Funny thing is I can't remember the name of the hot chick in the supermarket who keeps striking up conversations with me there and in my local.
    I'd gladly swap the crap spotting ability for the the ability to remember people's names.

• Advertisement

I have an uncanny ability to spot crap.

But it's AH. It's supposed to be crap! I change my gender at least 4 times a day on here to suit the situation.
    Funny thing is I can't remember the name of the hot chick in the supermarket who keeps striking up conversations with me there and in my local.
    I'd gladly swap the crap spotting ability for the the ability to remember people's names.

Jane?

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭marzic

Advice?

No?

seek and you shall find!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭The After Hours Troll

Maybe your ability isn't all that special after all, Terence.

BOOM....:pac:

But it's AH. It's supposed to be crap! I change my gender at least 4 times a day on here to suit the situation.
    Point taken.
    Jane?
    As far as I know she's living in England now. She never liked me anyway.
    I only remember her name because a friend went out with her for a few weeks.

@The After Hours Troll, I'm not biting.

@The After Hours Troll, I'm not biting.
    Fairplay. I sense a mutual respect between us.

Fairplay. I sense a mutual respect between us.
    You dislike me?

Meh. I have that same mutual respect with most people.

You dislike me?

Meh. I have that same mutual respect with most people.
    I don't recall saying I did?

I'll leave it there, I have business to attend to in another thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭marxcoo

flirting...

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

marxcoo wrote: »
    FlirTar...

FYP.:pac:

*Calling Tar to the FlirTar Forum *

Advice?

Please?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

Don't blink in front of tar...9 months later you'll understand

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Advice?

Please?
    Don't worry, TarA is both experienced and perpetually wet, you won't have any difficulty.

She does tend to get a bit bitchy though if you can't satisfy her expectations.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

As Jazzy found out the hard way :o:p All bark and no bone, that one! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

FYP.:pac:

*Calling Tar to the FlirTar Forum *

Jeeze, we'll have to hit the sack sack you tar if you don't come,:eek: when called.:pac:

/well I never knew Tar to turn down the chance to come when asked......:(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

was busy coming baby :cool:
    brummytom wrote: »
    In before Brumm-

Oh....

but everybody is

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

I'd like to try a first time as a top one day!! :(:(:o

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

I'd like to try a first time as a top one day!! :(:(:o
    I'd recommend testosterone treatment first .. >_>

Advertisement