Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Geography Grinds

• 06-11-2010 1:52am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 95 ✭✭

Can anyone please recommend a good LC Honours level Geography teacher offering grinds in Ennis (other Clare / Limerick locations also considered)? Would appreciate any help or advice. Own teacher does not offer grinds therefore looking outside school.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭kollegeknight

i know a guy in ennistymon area if you want me to scope him out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 95 ✭✭Henrib

Please do try to get some details kollegeknight, Ennistymon could work. Thanks.

got onto the teacher and he's to busy with grinds for maths already. sorry about that

Thanks for trying kollegeknight. Still searching if anyone can help. I've tried the grind school but it just doesn't suit.

there's also a grind school in kilmihil. kildangen i think its called.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Kilmartins on Bindon Street in Ennis is good. :)

Thanks for replies. All sorted now :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 james s

Hi - go to dan sheedy in limerick tutorial - I went there for grinds -was't even doing geog in my own schoo and got an A2 with him

Advertisement