Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nouvelle Vague - Tripod - January 21, 2011

Options
  • 05-11-2010 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭

This gig is back on the 21st Jan, but I cant see any tickets on sale for it. Anybody know what the craic is?

Sorry, wrong year!!!!!

MOD EDIT: Posts moved to new thread for 2011 gig.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭H8GHOTI

NU8 wrote: »
    According to pod.ie is has been postponed due to an extention of their US tour. Although the ticketmaster website does say it's cancelled.

Where on the website does it say their US tour has been extended? According to their official website & myspace page they are in the UK now and their gigs in Cork (12th) & Galway (13th) are still going ahead. I have tickets for Friday night in Cork, so hope it's not cancelled.
    This gig is back on the 21st Jan, but I cant see any tickets on sale for it. Anybody know what the craic is?

Sorry, wrong year!!!!!

Tickets are on ticketmaster now.
    http://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/1800452FD3174230?artistid=933182&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

H8GHOTI wrote: »
    Where on the website does it say their US tour has been extended? According to their official website & myspace page they are in the UK now and their gigs in Cork (12th) & Galway (13th) are still going ahead. I have tickets for Friday night in Cork, so hope it's not cancelled.

Tickets are on ticketmaster now.
    http://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/1800452FD3174230?artistid=933182&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

This thread was originally from 2009.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭H8GHOTI

lordgoat wrote: »

:o

• Registered Users Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

lordgoat wrote: »

Sorry my bad, never looked at the year in the posts, just the months!!!!!
    Surprised I spotted the date change of the gig ;)

Advertisement