Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Can i collect without a card?

• 06-11-2010 3:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

My dog is just after chewing up my card! My JSA collection is on Tuesday can i still collect with the remains? lol

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭Squaredude

yup,i've done it before.just bring id and obviously you need to know your ppsn.or just go get a temporary card from your local sw office.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Lellyphant

I know the social welfare rules are changing so paying out on just an id alone and your pps number might not work, you'll either need to get a replacement or go get the yellow temporary card in the mean time just to be safe

Advertisement