Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scofflaw

Options
  • 06-11-2010 3:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭

Is anybody thats in charge of boards.ie willing to look into this mod abusing his power? How dare him accuse me of trolling the politics fourm, is he that dumb that he has to use the over used word or trolling? What is his problem with real debate? I want somebody to look at my posts in the politics and economy fourm and tell me how are they against the charter.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

I suggest pming him and asking him. If he responds to my ramblings I am sure he will to yours as well :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭Denzil2222

MUSSOLINI wrote: »
    I suggest pming him and asking him. If he responds to my ramblings I am sure he will to yours as well :)

I am not interested in talking to him, it is clear he has an agenda, i want somebody in charge of boards.ie to look into the matter.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,896 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Calling him dumb in your first post probably wasn't the best way to start...

• Registered Users Posts: 83,206 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Denzil2222 wrote: »
    Is anybody thats in charge of boards.ie willing to look into this mod abusing his power? How dare him accuse me of trolling the politics fourm, is he that dumb that he has to use the over used word or trolling? What is his problem with real debate? I want somebody to look at my posts in the politics and economy fourm and tell me how are they against the charter.

Straight away there is an issue here.

Your accusatory tone and personal attacks already have already set the tone for any discussion that may take place.

To be quite blunt, if you are not willing to discuss a problem in an adult and civil manner, you will not be listened to.

If, however, you are prepared to follow proper procedure and put you case forward in a rational, calm and civil manner, then we can talk.

Follow the Dispute Resolution Procedure or stop wasting everyone's time.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement