Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to Rent A Room in Swords - reasonable costs?

Options
  • 06-11-2010 4:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Good morning to all,

I'll be in Ireland early next year for 6-9 months so will need accommodation. My partner will be with me but we arent fussy and dont want to spend too much(!) even though obviously we would want somewhere decent. We could manage with 1 room we share together, rather than a flat. Looking to stay in Swords area.

Does anyone know whats a reasonable weekly rent to expect, as I haven't a clue?Is it easy to travel to Dublin Town Centre from Swords? I could get a car but prefer not to bother, if transport links day and night are good. I havent been to Ireland for many, many years and dont remember much about it. And by the way, whats Rathmines like? cheaper/nicer than Swords, or not?Would be good to hear your thoughts and advice, thanks.

Comments

Advertisement