Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eircom webmail logon problem

• 06-11-2010 9:29am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭

People,
    Mods move if in incorrect location please.

Last night my eircom.net account refused to let me in, asking for a password and username.

Naturally, I input what I have always used (name@eircom.net) and usual password. No resolve.

It is a LONG time since I actually set this account up so there is a chance that I used a different password.

My question is, is there anywhere on my hard-drive that this info might be stored? I rely 100% on this account and if I cnnot get in, I'm buggered basically:eek:

I did not change any settings, as I dont have a clue what any of them do:D. This did happen a few years ago as well and I, for the life of me, can not remember how it was fixed.

Any help really appreciated.
    Thanks in advance
    RayjDav

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

Moved to C&T.

-Funk

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 296 ✭✭Dey were Sooted

ring eircom and give them your details - they will give you the password

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

chances are that they deleted your account if it has been inactive for a while.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,205 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Eircom reset all passwords a while back with a 1 at the end, have another go, e.g. if your password was "qwerty" try "qwerty1"

Advertisement