Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Valeting

• 06-11-2010 11:20am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,
    I'm looking for a good car valet with specific reference to washing fabric. I prefer Ennis or Clare area if I could keep cash in the county. I got the car valeted in inch before, he did a great job but didn't wash the seats.
    Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I've gotten my car valetted twice, once by a guy in Shannon and in Fonza (sp.) on the Kilrush Road, I'll definetely be back to Fonza but can't fault the lads in Shannon either, I just don't work in Shannon anymore.

Shannon Valet - main roundabout in Shanon take exit to Smithstown, it's on the left hand side.
    Fonza - At the back of Liam Cleary's garage on the Kilrush Road (between Boys National and Government Buildings)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭kollegeknight

great, thanks clareman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 benix1

gho have sex with ur mother u sicko bastered

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

benix1 banned for a month.
    He even reported his own post. Bless.

Advertisement