Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Advantage 4800 System Programming

Options
  • 06-11-2010 12:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hello folks,

I have an advantage 4800 in my office. It should support programming via the LAN connection and I have the admin username and password for the system (supplied by the installer). It's been sitting there silently doing it's job for a while.

Now however, I need to change my LAN for a couple of reasons, and would like to change the address of the exchange to sit in a new subnet. I have the username and password for the exchange, but whenever I browse to the exchange IP via the lan I just get a blue page with "You are not logged into system programming" on it.

I'm guessing there must be particular URL or something I've to browse to, to get the login screen. But as of now I'm stuck.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 tomdk

I should add of course that I did try to ring Eircom this morning about this but it's a Saturday and it's utterly, utterly unheard of for anyone to work on a Saturday! (apparently :rolleyes:)

The url is:
    http://<ip addr>/EircomAdvantage
    ... lest someone else hits this again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 DaveB12

Hi,
    This is not in reply to your question, but to ask a question. Is there a plug for VOIP that comes with the 4800 system?
    Regards,
    DaveB12

Hey - I don't think so... what do you mean exactly? :o It seems like a pretty straight forward exchange, has LAN and WAN ports if you want to use it as a router (I don't), supports digital and analog handsets...

Advertisement