Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband in ParkWest in D12

Options
  • 06-11-2010 3:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi, in Park West Pointe where I live in Dublin 12 we currently have SmartVision in from SmartTelecom. At the moment that restricts our broadband speed to 4 Mbps, while the rest of Ireland is moving on to faster speeds. (While SmartTelecom offers better Internet than that it is currently not available where they have rolled out SmartVision)

Does anyone know whether it is possible to change ISP in Park West Pointe, doesn't the law give us that right? I have tried putting my phone number into Vodafone and Eircom (and I think uchoose.ie) but each time they come up and suggest wireless options.

What I would dearly like is to upgrade my landline Internet to 24 Mbps or something like that. Any suggestions as to whether that is possible and what to do? I know the line can handle it since the buildings are newly build (2006).
    Thanks
    The Dane

Advertisement