Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Targa PowerLAN HomePlug units

Options
  • 06-11-2010 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, Folks. I hope I'm in the right area for this question. I have 2 of the above units, which I got about 3yrs ago in a Lidl store. I use them to transmit the Internet around to different rooms. I am looking for a 3rd unit. Have had no luck on the Targa website. What I would like to know is would any other unit that is compatible with HomePlug Standard 1.0 suffice and would it work with the other 3 units. Any help greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭johnciall

I know maplins used to sell indeividual Home plugs, wether or not they'd be compatable i've know idea

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭soldsold

I tried a different (high quality) brand with the LIDL units last year and they didn't work. They worked separately on their own though so maybe you need to match brands or maybe there are different standards and the one I tried was a different standard.

Advertisement