Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cherry Points

Options
  • 06-11-2010 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,918 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭morritty

But what is one cherry point actually worth? i highly doubt say you spend 20 a month on credit then your 20 cherry points would be = 20 euro to spend

• Registered Users Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭SickBoy

morritty wrote: »
    But what is one cherry point actually worth? i highly doubt say you spend 20 a month on credit then your 20 cherry points would be = 20 euro to spend

I agree, it reminds me of milk tokens back in the late 80s early 90s when you'd need 8000 tokens for a foot pump or 10000 for a blender....

• Registered Users Posts: 18,918 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭morritty

Your right there is no harm in signing up but i just have a feeling by summer time when you have to spend the points that vodafone will ask for a ridiculous amount of points for a decent phone...on the plus side the give you 20 points for singing up :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42 paddyuibh

Hi,

Yes I was thinking what way would the points actually work out? but here's a quick quote from Vodafone website.

''As soon as you sign up, you’ll get one point for every € you top up by. You’ll keep all your current great offers and get cherry points on top.
    Plus, there’ll be lots of special offers and promotions where you’ll be able to earn extra cherry points. If you sign up today you’ll get 20 welcome cherry points to help you get started.
    Then next summer, when our giveaways are stocked up and ready to go, you can swap your cherry points for some amazing rewards. For example, free top up or accessories from 150 points, free pay as you go phones or mobile broadband modems from 500 points - or you can keep saving your points towards a smartphone. The more points you collect, the bigger reward you can choose.'' So I'm gussing that 100 points equals €10 off any item when your able to get them next summer, :D So if any of ye want New Iphone ya'll want have ''probley'' around 5,000 cherry points ! :rolleyes: Better get started ha.

Advertisement