Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poor Dog RIP -

Options
  • 06-11-2010 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭

Just thought I would post in case anyone is looking for their pet. Sorry its not better news.

Ther eis a dead dog on the Killarney to Fossa Road. Its been left up on a ditch near the Castle Ross Hotel, probably hit by a car. The dog is a small/medium white terrrier x with fawn patches on its head and some on its back. It has no collar.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

awww, poor crater. At least someone had the decency to pick him up off the road though and lay him on a ditch away from flowing traffic.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,493 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Yeah I noticed that too, loads of houses in the area so poor fella could be from anywhere really.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭madrabui

I heard about the dog too. They said he looked like a spaniel.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Inexile

madrabui wrote: »
    I heard about the dog too. They said he looked like a spaniel.

Yeah I thought that too when I saw it first. But when I went over to it and had a proper look I thought it was more terrier.

Advertisement